• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you feel comfortable with your sex?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
By that I mean, are you comfortable biologically having a penis/vagina?

Were you always like that?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
First I thought you meant gender wise, cause I have wanted to be a boy at one point when I was little haha.

But anyway, yes I feel pretty comfortable. I've never really given it much thought, the only times where I've kind of wanted the opposite was when I was curious what it was like, but I'm sure that's pretty common.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
...I thought you were asking if I was ok with how I have sex. ):

Anyway yeah. I've questioned my sexuality a time or two but never my sex itself.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
This is a randomly personal question, haha. But yes, very much so. It's a tad weird because I generally much prefer the company of girls and if anything can be quite sexist against males and yet I've never questioned my gender at all. Being a guy is pretty great really. There are some small pitfalls but women have theirs too so it's all fairly even.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I'm not going to lie, I'm really uncomfortable with my gender from all standpoints, biological or otherwise.

The main reason to it is that a part of my brain is always craving for sex, & it makes me see myself as a male prostitute. Also, since I've got no plans on having children, my reproductive organs are useless to me. I'd love to be able to get rid of my reproductive organs, but it turns out that I can't, as they're a source of hormones that are crucial to my well-being (at least that's what I think.)

Earlier in my life, I would've loved to be a girl instead of a guy, but with the knowledge that it won't be any better if I was either gender, it has led me to dislike being a human altogether. I'd much rather be something that doesn't have any need for sexual reproduction. But alas, this is a burden that I have to bear until death...

Just thinking about this gets me more & more frustrated...!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I'm completely comfortable with being a male.

I don't think I've ever questioned it, and like François said, each sex has their pros and cons.

From what I've heard, though, I'd prefer being a male over a female any day, and that's just because it seems so difficult to be a female! Haha.

Years
I've always been comfortable with my body. Can't imagine myself with a penis or being a man. I don't think it's for me.

There's like only one thing I hate about being female: periods. :(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm comfortable with my body and sex, though when I was a kid, I thought it'd be easier and more fun to be the opposite sex because I felt like I belonged more with them. But it was more of a curiosity (doesn't every child get curious about what it's like to be the opposite sex?) than a "I really wish I was this instead."

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
This thread was made for meeeeee.

I never felt comfortable as a boy, physically or mentally. Since I've undergone gender transition my feelings have dissipated, obviously, but I still remember being extremely uncomfortable with pretty much every aspect of myself.

Sir Codin

To be honest, I don't know how comfortable I am being male and I'm not going to lie that at times I've felt curious about what it's like to be woman, but unfortunately, I feel I can never truly "change" my sex. Still, I won't deny I sometimes feel good about being male. Really, the reason we males exist is because sexual reproduction is more advantageous than asexual reproduction because what sexual reproduction lacks in productivity, it makes up for with increased genetic variation.

What I do know is that both genders acting sexist towards each other pisses me off. The whole "battle of the sexes" thing is stupid and I think, regardless of your gender, participating in it shows you feel inadequate about something.

One of my classes had a battle of sexes competition last semester and I just plain walked out of the class. Really, who the f*** cares?

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Other than a point in time when I began to question my sexuality (Summer 2009 - Winter 2011) I have never had a problem being a male. I've been curious every now and then, but I'm content being a male.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I will permanently be 50/50. Being androgynous in terms of gender identity makes me feel essentially half okay and half not okay.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Biologically... not really, though this can come down to 'lesser of two evils'.

Last edited:
Years
I feel alright being female, despite my "manly" acts on forums. I'm alright with the female body, it doesn't bother me a lot.

Trust me, Hikari10 as a boy would be silly.

Years
I'm comfortable with my plumbing. There are other biological traits that bother me more. Of course I'd prefer to change things if I had a magic lamp, but if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I've always been comfortable having what I have, but I think almost everyone at one point gets a little bit self conscious about what their particular privates look like compared to others (are my boobs big enough etc.) But I love being female.

Back