• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ ★ ★ Hello everyone! A new Pokémon fan here! ★ ★ ★

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
Hello everyone :)
I'm Snow, and I'm hoping to make some new friends here.

So it's been a few months since I don't play it. Anyone plays Pokémonvortex too? :D

Yay!

Edit: Happy late Halloween!

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
Years
Hey there, Snow! I'm not familiar with Pokémon Vortex myself, but I've no doubt that you'll find plenty around the forums whom know it inside and out. Welcome to the PokéCommunity!

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Welcome Snow~ If Pokemon Vortex is a hacked game, then I don't know of it. (The only Pokemon hack I know anything about is Snakewood xD) PC is chock-full of people looking to trade or battle or simply chat, so you'll have no problems finding friends~

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Um... wow. You sure do like stars! Those stars caught my attention, dear. You'll definitely make friends here! This place is big and I'm sure you'll find someone to call a friend. :3 Anyway, welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--The Freaky Misty fangirl! I do hope you become active and enjoy your stay. ^^

Years
Hey there Snow, as with Yuki's Sword, those stars you put grabbed my eye. But unlike them, I know of Pokemon vortex... not got it myself, but I remember having a look at it, is it any good compared to the actual games?

Oh and welcome to the pokémon community!

Years
Hello everyone :)
I'm Snow, and I'm hoping to make some new friends here.

So it's been a few months since I don't play it. Anyone plays Pokémonvortex too? :D

Yay!

Edit: Happy late Halloween!

Hi Snow, welcome to PC.

And uh, I don't know much about Pokemon Vortex (or any hacks for that matter) so why not check out the Emulation section, which includes ROM Hacking. You'll meet loads of keen hackers over there. I'm not a hacker but I can still show you around PC.

But feel free to browse some other sections if you can, there might be other things you like. If you ever need help, feel free to contact a staff member. Oh, and feel free to join the PC Adoption Center if you are looking for a mentor.

- Hikari10

Years
Hiya hiya, Snow, a big welcome to you to the forum! :3 Good to meet you.

I'd love to be one of your first friends if you like, I'm always open to meeting new people. After all, that's what makes being here most fun, doesn't it? n n And speaking of Pokemon Vortex, I used to play that so much back when its name was PokemonCrater. It was so addicting! I still play now, but not as often as years ago, sadly. D: I should check it out again since it's been a few months.

But anyway, what aspect of Pokemon do you like most? Any reason in particular you joined, or did you mainly come to chat and make friends? Whatever your reason is for being here, I really hope you have fun. We're a pretty active community so it's hard to get bored around here.

Enjoy your stay and do contact me if you're interested in chatting or need help~! And happy late Halloween to you, too! :D

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey Snow! Pokemon Vortex I hear :D? I used to be on there ages ago and then I lost interest after a while,since my friends stopped playing. Pokecommunity will give you huge mountains of great friends for life, I'm sure there are many people eager to know you :D. So if I might ask what do you like? Do you like grabbing out various crayons and textas,fancy art materials and doing artworks, watching animes and reading mangas,doing ROM Hacking and Emulation,doing some fun trivia,talking about Pokemon endlessly...really there's everything here!

Happy,happy late Halloween to you Snow :3! I'm Rainbow by the way, I love Doctor Who (David Tennant :D!),Arcanines and Altarias,there's much more to me as well. So if you ever want to talk,feel free to come by and say hi :D.I don't bite,I promise.

Have fun here Snow,enjoy yourself!

Back