• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Flowers of the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
The game sounds nice and also the graphics are awesome too ( nice work "Дон Пач" ^.^ )

Hope to see more updates of this hack soon. :)

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Saurav, this is not a hack ^^ It's a fan game made with RM2k3 (RPG Maker 2003)

Everybody else, thanks for the nicest comments.

Well, I have a small update.

It's a map if the second hero's home town:

hometown2.png

I'm not quite satisfied with the town's layout. So any suggs are welcomed.

So, still no names for the town, but I'll come up with something.

But, here is some info on the second hero:

Name: Andrej (or Andrew)
Sex: Male
Era: Around 1100 AD
First met: Chapter Two - How I met you
No of Pokemon: 2

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
The only thing wrong with that map is it doesn't have a proper border. It looks fine to me. Maybe filling in the blue stuff with some water and some More trees.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2008
well i'm pretty good at spritting the people so i'll post some

well i can't just yet ok but i will soon

my computer isn't letting me but they'll be here soon

Last edited:

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
I have a small update for you all.

Part 1 is about custom Pokemon in the game:

There will be 6 Pokemon that are not native to the Johto region. Four will be custom, two will be from Sinnoh.

Today, I will reveal the first custom one:

SilcenSheet.png

There are 3 version, each is different because of the front, right leg

Name: Silscen (Silver + Scent)
Region: Northern Kanto
Abilities: Pathfinder, Snowstorm
Diary Entry: This is a Pokemon I've never heard about. The first time I met this specie was when I met Dieter (or Andrej, not decided yet). It appears to live in mountains, near high peeks, judging from the color of it's fur. I believe that this specie went extinct some time ago, because there are no records about it, anywhere.

I know the sprite is far from perfect, but I tried and it is my first custom Pokemon ^^

Part 2 is about one of the main protagonist of the game:

Name: Matthew
Sex: Male
Era: Present (2200 AD)
First met: Chapter 1 - Intro
Home town: New Bark
OW appearance:
azadisheet.png

I know that the googles isn't the most original idea, but it was all I could think off...

Currently working on:

+ Remaking the surfing system
+ Adding a few character based systems

Expect another update soon

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
I have a small... Let's say threat for you guys (even tho nobody posted *mean look*)

This is how the surfing system was supposed to look like:

surfnotingamexdpv6.png

But, due to my n00bness or the impossibility of making a script like this, I had to abandon this look, because it looks stupid without animations, and the images are too big to fit in a charset. If anyone has any suggs on how to make this work, feel free to post.

Cheers

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Looks great man.
I was trying so hard to figure something out for you and try to get this to work. but we had no luck.

Funny thing is, I still have some ideas of how it might work out.
I'll send you a PM.

Years
... wow

dude i can't wait til this comes out. i wish i could help but i'm too stupid to be able to do anything on a computer besides powerpoint and excel :P

jaysonic1991

Sphere Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2009
Your using RM2k3 ay.. Hmmm, I wouldn't no how to do it in that. I could possibly do it in sphere though, that looks really really awesome as well.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Well, Neo already figured it out, and currently I am using a modification of his idea. I am not still fully satisfied (there are a few ticks here and there), but when I do finish it, I'll notify you all. On a lighter note, I started coding the CBS, which is now so-so complete, I am missing only the exp part of it, but I don't have the exp growth algorithm, so I am in a halt with that. Also I made a running system and a random weather system. That's all I guess ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back