• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I either play on my PS3 or surf the net when I'm up late. Which is most holidays and weekends, when I stay up till 5-6 am.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
I'm either here now, playing the ps3, or the ds, or watching tv!

Years
I usually go to bed by 1-1:30AM or so but this spring break I've been staying up until 2:30 or later most days. Usually results in me waking up like 12PM with a headache orz.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
it's 12:20 here where I am and I'm not tired at all, and what am I doing playing soul silver, watching abdc, and on the computer....technology is taking over my life... :(

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Blog and text, lol. When I'm not watching movies at night there's nothing else for me to do!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I've stayed up till like 7 am now, lol. Its a bit too much now, I guess, I should sleep soon. Q___Q

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
A change in topic would help.. like.. what do you like in your hamburgers?

For me? Depends on what I'm in the mood for. Sauerkraut sometimes. Or mayo, lettuce, and cheese. Sometimes I like them just plain or with a slice of tomatoes. @_@ <3

You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back