• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - August 2009

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 67 34.2%
  • Pokémon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Votes: 108 55.1%
  • Pokémon DarkBlue Version

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Currently being seduced by nerdy kids with their amazing ideas and graphic expertise.

*I've not tested any betas...the result of deciding to buy a stupid Mac with my savings.

Dark Blue looks enchanting, but I don't speak Spanish. I'm not sure how I feel about Azure Horizons graphically speaking, not the most creative hack I've ever looked at (and I might get crap for that) but I hear good things. So good luck with that. But I'll go ahead and vote for DarkCry, there's so much exciting fantasy happening I don't know what to do with myself.

Last edited:

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
Years
Pokemon Dark Cry is the best -
Cool tiles .
Good OWs ( Lets face it . Azure Horizons also has good OWs , but still ... )
Nice Story .
New Battlegrounds .
And mitchel1 , one of the best FR hackers .

Zaerr

>(((°> Fishy!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
I voted for Azure Horizons. Sure, Dark Cry has nice OW's and tiles, but i prefer the blend of the Adv tiles over custom ones.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I'm gonna go for Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina. The tiles look good, the sprites, the scripts. It looks awesome to me, and well put together.

Ven

Tyrian
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
Azure Horizons, the gamplay is better then witnessing Chuck Norris chop a meteor just above the atmosphere of the earth in half.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2009
first im sorry about my english, im from israel.
im new here and i got quistion, all those 3 games are finished? because i remember i was play in dark cry and the game was stop somewhen. is that an upgrade?
thenks and sorry again... (-:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back