• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Based Off: The Hunger Games Series
RP Master: Eeveemaster9
Rating: 16+ For Violence, Blood, swearing, minor romance and drug themes
SU's Are: Closed
Plot:
Spoiler:

Extra Info:
Spoiler:

Summary:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SkyIsUmbreon's Character:
Spoiler:

Supervegeta's Character:
Spoiler:

The_Original_Raitan's Character:
Spoiler:

Social Kibble's Character:
Spoiler:

Skymin's Character:
Spoiler:

Ichigo's Character:
Spoiler:

Eevee's Character: Bernkastel Vermillia
Eevee's Character: Paris
Eevee's Character: Amelia
Eevee's Character: Pewie
Eevee's Character: Nokoto
Eevee's Character: Fausto
Eevee's Character: Jin
Eevee's Character: Marisa
Eevee's Character: Fang
Eevee's Character: Shiro
Eevee's Character: Lucifier
Eevee's Character: Mammon
Eevee's Character: Vergil
Eevee's Character: Alice
Eevee's Character: Zane
Eevee's Character: Natruo
Eevee's Character: Venius Cloud
Eevee's Character: Somal
Eevee's Character: Seere
Eevee's Character: Raum
Eevee's Character: Malphias
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 - The Reaping of the Population

Spoiler:

Chapter 2 - Meet Your Allies and Enemies

Spoiler:

Chapter 3 - A Fesitivity Worth Dying For
Spoiler:

Chapter 4 - The Melancholy of Bernkastel Vermillia

Spoiler:

Chapter 5 - Let The Games Begin!

Summary:
Your days of relaxation are over, as it is now the day of the games. Gods watch their televisions in excitement and antisipation for their favorite "reality" show to start. However, many who are actually participating in this are not exactly thrilled to get the parts as "Main character". There are no dialogue scripts to follow, or fancy special-effects over a green screen. This is real. As much as the blood courses through your veins, it may be spilled within this deadly game. Welcome to "The Population Games".

What's Happening?:
Today you will wake up at exactly eight o'clock to the sound of your Guide knocking at your door. Upon answering, you will be handed a set of clothing according to your gender and species to change into. You cannot wear anything else, and you cannot pack anything with you (Though you are allowed to pack one wearable heirloom from your district which will be inspected by your Guide. (Such as a pendant, small rock, ring, ect)

After changing, you will be led downstairs to your vehicle. Each participant has their own vehicle to ride with their Guide. You will eat your final meal here, which can be as much as you want, including non-alcoholic drinks.

You will arrive at yet another building, where you will board a hovercraft based on your species. You will be in your own cubicle, so you cannot interact with the other participants here, or at any time before or after.
You will land in an underground base, so you cannot see the outside world (ie: where you are exactly). You will be taken by guards to individual rooms for final preparation by your Guide, before entering a glass tube within the room.

Description of attire (female):
- simple black pants that can only be described as "yoga" pants. You will wear a fitted sports bra and underwear according to your chest size for the most comfortable and flexible fit. The black tanktop will be made fully of cotton, and each participant will be given a black wool coat of light material to be worn overtop. There are exactly two 4'' by 4'' pockets on either side, and it is done up by a black zipper. There is also a hood that can be tightened via the strings on both shoulders. For footwear, women have two options; durable black-grey running shoes with automatic clasp fitting, or 12'' tall boots made specifically for rough terrain and weather conditions (water proof). Optional, is a belt to be worn at the waist and simple black gloves.

Description of attire (male):
- Similar to the female clothing, male participants will wear black pants and a cotton black t-shirt. The coat is indifferent to the female's design, save for the zipper being replaced with metal clasps. The strings for the hood are located at the front (collarbone) and the pockets are in the same place as the females, with the same measurements. Men have two options for shoes. The first option are the running shoes mentioned in the female section with automatic fitting clasps and grip capabilities. Second option, is a pair of 12'' boots also specially designed for all terrain and weather. Optional, is a belt to be worn at the waist and simple black gloves.

Differences In Attire For Species:

Angels - Slits are cut into the backs of the jacket and shirts to perfectly fit your wings. On the left side of the chest, is the Angel District emblem, which will be shown in a later sketch.

Humans - On the left side of the chest is the Human District emblem, which will be shown in a later sketch.

Vampires - On the right side of the chest is the Vampire District emblem, which will be shown in a later sketch.

Demons - Slits are cut into the backs of the jacket and shirts to perfectly fit your wings (The exception is Ryuu, who will not have slits in his clothing). On the right side of the chest is the Demon District emblem, which will be shown in a later sketch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alliances:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I hope my first post was OK. :)

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
SuperVegeta@

I have no complaints! Perfecto, aside from a couple typos in the text~

Hm. I shall give it 8.5? Maaayyybbeee a bit of work from Ryuu's house to the reaping may have added flavor. .5 for the minor typos and grammar I found. Although, my grammar isn't the best, so... xD

Hopefully, I should have the Human District up~! Finally got the internet working on my main computer!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Thanks for the constructive criticism. :) I will be sure to make my next post even better than the last. :D

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
SuperVegeta@
Haha, no problem. I will be giving suggestions, ratings, ect to everyones posts~

I'd like it if I got some feedback on everything I'm doing as well. This is my first major rp, and I'm seriously wanting to have this finished. I, will never scrap this thing >D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, I figure I'd let you know ahead of time I intend to see it finished, but I am visiting my family in Europe this summer, and as such for two periods of time, I will be away without Internet connection. The first time will be about 1 week long, at the beginning of June, the second one will be 2 weeks long and will be in the middle of July. Other than that, I will post whenever necessary. :) I hope this is ok.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
SuperVegeta@
Oh~! It's quite alright. I suppose, if we're on an important chapter, you may have to have a responsible person NOT apart of this rp already, bunnying your character for that two-week period. The week period may, or may not be a problem.

Anyhow, I'm glad you gave us a heads-up.

I'll try to have the human district up today. It's half-finished currently.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
I am definitely interested in joining this RP, I actually just created my PC account because of this RP. I've been dabbing in it for years because of my creative imagination but it never fully led anywhere because I always wanted to join so many RPs. That being said this will be the ONLY RP I will be taking part in until it is completed, that is if I am accepted.

So without any more run on paragraphs about why I'm here, here's my SU!

~~

Name: Shizuka 'Shizu' Yoshiko

Species: Angel.

Appearance: Angel's typically have a look that everyone expects to see once they learn someone is an angel, usually revolving around a lot of golds and whites and bright shiny aura's that come along with them. That's, of course, due to the Poster Child syndrome according to Shizuka. The higher up's like to present themselves as perfect and want anyone that represents them to fit that same mold, but Shizu never has and never wants to be just a cookie cut being so everyone will love him.

His wing span is of medium length, just the nature of how he was born into the world..the uniqueness about him is the color of his wings, which still to this day have left many baffled as to how it came to be. Cool gray colored wings that shimmer slightly in the sun and flow easy through the wind - some which would say, though not the blinding white you would expect, is still pretty common and maya blue tipped feathers that trailed around the very edges of his wings.

Moving into his facial features, Shizu has a pretty typical look. His hair, a light dirty blonde kept somewhere between short and shaggy, always hung down covering left eye. His hair is used to avoid others from staring, a scar slashed diagonally across his eye. However, as one might think, Shizuka was not ashamed of his deformity as some referred to it - he truly embraced his past, but didn't feel the need to be gazed upon simply for having a permanent reminder of where he has come from. His right ear is pierced with two hoops, one right next to the other, through the cartilage.

Standing at five foot ten with your general athletic/stay in shape, but not becoming crazy like the hulk, body build you will usually see Shizu in a gray or black tanktop - some looking brand spanking new, while others are riddled with holes, burn marks, etc. Living in the world he lives in, there are much worse things than destroyed clothes for him to be worrying about. Continuing downwards, you will see his pants changing from light/dark faded jeans (burns and rips sold separately) to gray sweatpants, on the darker side but still somewhere in the middle, depending on his mood of the day. It's hard to find time to where comfortable things and relax, so basically expect to see him mostly in his jeans.

Shoe's are a thing of the past for Shizuka as they were too fragile and in his constant endeavors that required "stabler" footwear, so he is only seen wearing various colors and forms of boots. Typically he sticks to the Timbaland colored ones as they match better with his style choice (yes I'm that guy who's worried about outfit matching even in a RP lol).

Personality: Shizuka was never really much of a talker, even when he was younger. He wasn't depressed, sad or lonely as he has multiple friends or colleagues that he is constantly seen with. Anger issues and a prior history of violence and hatred isn't present either, he never really saw a reason for someone to start a fight themselves or get upset over something without it being purely selfish or the typical bully persona of 'I'm bigger and stronger so I'm going to pick on you' deal. He's just an observer and a learner.

Shizuka's personality comes from his mother who was always introducing something knew and puzzling for him to learn, the puzzles and riddles making him use his mental abilities above all else to conquer whatever obstacles and challenges came his way. This nature, and his own desire to learn, led to Shizu to quickly master any task or object set in front of him.

Some people understand him and just leave him be, enjoying his company (with very few words) and just accepting him for the way he desired to live. Other's mocked him, teased him, tried to entice him into a fight or into doing something mischievous that would inevitably lead them into trouble. Shizu just ignored those bothering him for their personal pleasure, only defended himself once physically attacked and continued living his life as he knew how - by learning and observing.

Element: Iron.

RP Sample: (As I said, I created my PC account specifically for this RP so my sample is from an RP I originally tried to start long ago, that lead know where. But this was my intro for it.)

"Accessing Login Screen...

PLEASE ENTER USER NAME AND PASSWORD..."

The information below was what appeared on the screen:
Username: Nelson Winnids
Password: **********

"Login check...Access Granted...

Welcome Back Nelson...How May I Help You..?"

Some typing begins echoing throughout a room

"Accessing Charodic historical file: Number 00-067..."

After a few seconds, and some buzzing, the following information was read aloud

"The Charodic is an assassin based organization that was started at the dawn of man. Since then, destiny has chosen select people to rid the world of evil in the stealthiest and quickest way possible. Started by the worlds first assassin, Winston Bellings, the Charodic has had a hand, if not a full body, in all the major killings of super powers in the world. For many years Winston took these jobs on alone, knowing full well the risks to anyone who got involved, and did not wish to change this. Unfortunately, one of his missions turned bad, and his decision was changed and he began taking on students and taught them the ways of an assassin."

Historical file: Number 00-067 has been paused."

The person listening to this historical file began typing something else into the computer. More buzzing bounced off the walls of the room, and then the computer began reading aloud again.

"Personal file: Number 78-145..Winston Bellings..

After taking the assignment to take out target 126, Jeremy Collins, Winston was ambushed by another assassin known very well to him. To this day, no one knows the name of Bellings betrayer, as he refused to give up his name, and he has been dubbed Lexin.

Winston escaped the ambush, and completed his mission, but was seriously injured and the destiny of The Charodic  was nearly quashed after only being around for such a short time. It was then that Bellings changed his mind about a former decision, and made arrangements to share his knowledge with the coming generations and continue The Charodic until the end of time.

End of Personal File: Number 78-145..Winston Bellings."

Again the mysterious person began typing

"Historical File: Number 00-067 has resumed transmission..

Since then, Bellings teachings has been passed down through students, families and friends in the form of a book. Every ten years, a leader is chosen to lead The Charodic and adds their own form of training or technique to the book. But then everything was changed, and the Charodic became divided.

The newest leader, Mitchell Saunders, didn't appreciate his heritage and wanted to change the ways to benefit himself and his followers. For some time, everyone went along with what he wished, knowing they would not be able to just uprise and overthrow a leader. Then one day, Mitchell Saunders' second in command betrayed him and they began to battle. Bullets, knives and physical fighting were all seen as both combatants gazed at the horrifc and gorey battle.

In the end, the former second in command defeated Mitchell and reinstated the old ways of The Charodic. Mitchells men fled, a new leader already rising to power of the group, to seek revenge one day against their traitorous former comrade.

End Historical File: Number 00-067."

A squeak emitted from a chair, the person leaning backwards - placing their hands on the back of their skull. A smile crept across their face as the story had been finished.

I look forward to hearing back from you about my acceptance or rejection. Also any constructive criticism on my application, such as anything that may need altering or more detail, I love to hear! Thank you =D

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
CrossJHero@
Alright~! Your reservation is set! I should also have the angel districts' post up by Saturday.

Social Kibbles@
Never SEEN such a profile! I'm simply awed, right now.... The only small problem I see, is a run-off sentence at the start of Appearance's paragraph #4. Otherwise, it seems completely flawless. I'm honored that you have joined PC just for this particular rp!

Accepted.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey, I have a question: How do these fights work? Is it all one-on-one or do we have teams, or does everyone just duke it out? Just curious. :)

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Mind defining your question, Vegeta?

Sure, the district teens go in as a group of four, but they're all individual in the arena, unless they made alliances.

And about killings in the arena...Well, my extra characters (The ones like Paris from the demon side. I'll make a list of killable characters, though you could make alliances with them) are probably going to be the first to go. I have this all planned out, so no worries~!

Edit:
Pretty much, you're thrown into an arena and you're supposed to survive being killed by others, or the game designers.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Ah, I see. That basically answer the bulk of my question. I'll see the rest as the RP goes along.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Lol, I'd hate to leave you in the dust, or however the phrase goes, never really was any good with sayings...

What do you need help with? :D

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Eh, like...Making it unique compared to the other posts i've done. I'm at the reaping part, and so far...

Shiro was picked because she's a crazy psycho

Bernkastel is participating for the third time

Scarlet, I'm planning on being a complete mistake with the voting.

And Nokoto? Maybe something like the real "The Hunger Game" reaping...With her little sister being chosen, and then her taking the child's place....

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, I've never read "The Hunter Game", but I like that idea. I notice that most of these people are troublemakers, in one sense of the word or another, so perhaps her sister has been doing a lot of, um, 'troublemaking', and maybe make her take her place. But I guess I really don't know... :) I don't think I helped much, but...good luck to you..

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } Name: Kaito 'Rai' Hirosaki

Species
: Angel.

Appearance
: Rai doesn't care much for his appearance or for that of the other angels. Rai doesn't care how he looks due to the fact that he had no family and finds more solace in being alone with his own thoughts.

His wing span is of quite large length although they still fold against his back, and he can pass for a human, his wings are also black as night, which is why most people called him Crow, and bad child for most of his life, making him cold and ruthless, which explains his very hardened demeanor.

Now, for his facial features, Rai has a pretty scruffy look, at least for his standards. His hair, reaches to his shoulder, and it is the same exact color as his wings, dark black. He wears the hair down to his shoulders because his neck has various slash scars from when some tried to cut off his neck.

Rai stands at six foot one with your general soccer player stature (somewhat buff but not too big) but not hulk big body build, you can usually find Rai in a black shirt or white tanktop - some looking brand spanking new, while others are filled with blood stains and whatnot. Living in the where he lives and in his situation, bad clothes are the least of his worries. Continuing downwards, he wears faded dark blue jeans to navy blie sweatpants. It's hard for him to wear comfortable things and relax, so he is mostly in his jeans.

Rai cannot wear sneakers due to the way he lives excluding basketball sneakers, so he is only seen wearing navy blue and black Jordans, and black And1's.

Personality
: Rai doesn't like talking to people. He is depressed as no one his race likes him besides a select few, he spends a large amount of his time fighting with plenty of other people which has sharpened his fighting skills to a point. He has anger issues but it won't be noticed until he has stockpiled a large amount of anger and needs to release it. But, he does have reconnaissance skills because he likes listening.

Rai's personality came from the years of ridicule and insult he went through due to the angels filing him a reject due to the fact that both his parents had white wings, and his were black. Eventually, the years of attempts on his life made him think on his toes, and he is a master tactician, although his plans rely on recklessness and some luck. This skill allowed Rai to live alone, and to fend for himself for years.

He has had a few friends of his race, but those had parent's or one or another person who pushed them away from Rai. He usually hangs by himself and comes off to most as a loner. Some people insulted him, tried to kill him, some tried to take his wings, and others find him as a freak of nature and want to study him. Rai didn't care about those who degraded him for pleasure, only attacked out of self-defense, and he listened and learned.

Element: Darkness/ Void.

RP Sample
:

Pokemon Black And White:

After strolling around the town for a short while, Lance and Pidove went along the seaside trail heading towards the next town on their adventure. Figuring that working too hard to get to the next town would be too tedious, the duo decided to take a rest, watching their surroundings change as day gradually transformed into evening. The multicolored sunset was a sight to see, and it was mostly quiet with the exception of the sounds of the forest pokemon.

The two were taking a break near a clearing that the duo recently found in the forest, and Lance closed his eyes just to wake up a few moments later with water squirted in his face, and as he was about to retaliate when he remembered that his pokemon was naive and he decided to relax, but when he opened his eyes in a few moments he saw Pidove picking at a tree with his beak. As he realized that it couldn't have been Pidove that had hit him, he spun around to find a small white pokemon standing near a lake that was about six feet from him.

The pokemon was an Oshawott, the Oshawott was very small about the size of Pidove, but it packed a certain energy into that small body. The pokemon stood on two legs which could obviously barely support it. It had averagely proportioned arms, which it had crossed over its chest. The Oshawott was looking at him mischeviously. Once Lance looked Oshawott began showing off its water gun skills, and it was an effort to anger Lance at the prank that was pulled.

Lance remembered some facts on the pokemon that he read about while walking on Route 1 trying to get acquainted with his new possesions. Oshawott was a starter pokemon, very rare and very hard to get, as far as his knowledge knows, the pokemon is nearly endangered.

The pokemon in front of Lance was very cocky, because there were two generic pokemon reactions upon meeting a human:

a) ran away out of fear, or b) attacked. This Oshawott was shooting some more water in his face, smirking at him almost as if challenging him.

"So, you wanna tussle? Is that what you want?" the Pokemon got asked. It came out of his habitat and went to Lance , waiting for him to make the first move. Lance called Pidove to his side as he smiled do.

"Pidove, are you ready for your first battle?" Lance asked. Suddenly, Pidove changed from an innocent bird type pokemon to a fierce predator just from its demeanor. Meanwhile, the Oshawott had jumped back getting into a position in which it would be closer to the water.

Lance said, "Choosing your strengths. Hm, it makes sense."

Then almost immediately, he shouted "Pidove use Gust!" He didn't feel the need to hold back because, well, this was a test run.

Pidove began flapping its wings and began hovering, while blowing intense winds at Oshawott. Oshawott then shot back with a torrent of water, being the pokemon that it was.

Oshawott then jumped out and rammed Pidove, knocking it out of the air and to the ground. Pidove then quickly got up and then without warning turned red. Pidove rose off of the ground in it's red form and at lightning speed rammed Oshawott, and that knocked Oshawott way off balance.

Lance leaped backward in surprise at the fact that Pidove could attack like that, and the attack must've been Brave Bird, but he was still dumbfounded at the sheer power of the attack, but then he saw the one drawback. Pidove suffered some damage too, and was struggling to shake it off.

Oshawott quickly ran in, and tried using another water gun. But then Pidove used another Gust, and it knocked Oshawott off balance and into a tree.

But, Lance remembered that flying damage was light on water pokemon. Oshawott, already annoyed that this battle had gone on as long as it has then came to ram or tackle Pidove.

"Pidove, please try and manage another Brave Bird, this is probably the end!" Lance ordered. Pidove suddenly lit up red, levitated in the air and quickly soared and hit Oshawott.

This attack seemed to be the table turner for Lance and Pidove. It seemed barely able to stand, trying not to fall forward, but back into the water. Lance said, "You have talent, when you come with me, then you'll become one of the best ever!" he said into the air as he threw the Pokeball at Oshawott. The ball opened, releasing a red beam that turned Oshawott into white energy, and then compressed itself, before retreating back into the ball as it clicked shut. Oshawott was still trying to get out of the Pokeball, and was resisting the ball, causing it to shake a bit.

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Cross@
The first thing I can point which is incorrect is that he has current demon and human friends. No species can contact eachother, and they only make contact once in the God's Realm for the games. Only angels live in that district, and each district has miles of space between.

Second, it could be me, but your first sentence sounds similar to mr.kibbles...*Shrug* And how he has a scar on his left eye, and hair is used to cover it...Actually, there are alot of characteristics about him that sound the same to Kibble's character.

For now, I will say that it is rejected. Please revise your appearance. However, I will put it under consideration. Everything else seems good to me. Just fix the appearance and the part about him meeting with other species.

Back