• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody!

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
Years
Hey guys! I'm new here and stufs, how you all can see XD well I'm here to talk about pokemon and to learn a bit of Rom Hacking, meet people and everything xD
I'm a bit critic for some regional pokemon changes but I'm not here to impose the one I prefer, just sorry me if I go much away and talkso much about that :B
It's all I think hehe o/

Years
Hi Sliter! Eee Gold is in your avatar. :o <3

You can discuss Pokemon here on PC as well as learn all about ROM hacking, plus everything else you're interested in! There are boards to discuss the Pokemon generations (of course), trade, battle, participate in Pokemon-related forum clubs and trivia, and lots of other good stuff. Emulation is the go-to board for hacking so make sure to look around there and ask away if you have questions! They have a simple questions thread there for people who might be a little lost with things. It's a big board so you'll find lots to keep you busy. As I'm not a hacker I can't help you personally, but there are many people there that can!

No need to apologize either, we're an accepting community here so feel free to discuss whatever you like. Right now I am super-duper excited for X and Y so October needs to come faaaster sigh. How do you feel about the sixth generation? Anything stand out to you in particular? :3

Enjoy your time here and see you around, Sliter! We're very happy to have you here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
RftA_Ema_Skye_Taking_Notes_3.gif

Ah, so, scientifically, do you like Pokemon Gold, Silver & Crystal? Gen 2 was one of my personaly favourite generations of pokemon growing up!

RftA_Ema_Skye_Happy_2.gif

In any case, welcome to PC, Sliter! It's always good to meet more people to talk about pokemon! Rom Hacking is quite a popular activity to do here too, so, do feel free to visit Emulation! I'm not quite a ROM hacker myself, but hey, I do love the ROM Hacks that members provide us! And I do hope that you'll learn all that you need to know. :3

RftA_Ema_Normal_2.gif

We all have our personal preferences, so, no need to apologize on that regard! Just have fuuun, and don't worry about it too much! In any case, I do hope you'll enjoy what PC has to offer, and hey, if you ever wanna chat, I'm always open! I hope to see you again, and I hope you'll enjoy yourselfff!

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
Years
Hi Sliter! Eee Gold is in your avatar. :o <3

You can discuss Pokemon here on PC as well as learn all about ROM hacking, plus everything else you're interested in! There are boards to discuss the Pokemon generations (of course), trade, battle, participate in Pokemon-related forum clubs and trivia, and lots of other good stuff. Emulation is the go-to board for hacking so make sure to look around there and ask away if you have questions! They have a simple questions thread there for people who might be a little lost with things. It's a big board so you'll find lots to keep you busy. As I'm not a hacker I can't help you personally, but there are many people there that can!

No need to apologize either, we're an accepting community here so feel free to discuss whatever you like. Right now I am super-duper excited for X and Y so October needs to come faaaster sigh. How do you feel about the sixth generation? Anything stand out to you in particular? :3

Enjoy your time here and see you around, Sliter! We're very happy to have you here.

Heheh Yeah Gold /o/ Thank you! ^^
Yeah It's so much information I'm felling a bit lost yet, I hope I do everything right xD
Well I'm a bit hmmm I'm a bit tady with the generation, I didn''t played the BWs yet xD (Maybe the amount of spoiler I got on it's releases made me lost interest lol) but I'm much curious, too, the news pokemon some looks good, others not, like always XD I'm liked the france based scenario and the human characters desing! And for the first time we will have a language selection on the games!
I'm a bit sad that some alterations like the people's names still keep being diferent in each region... I mean for the pokemon, places or itens it's not really a problem, but for the people is totally unnecesary, what do you think about that ? (How I said, I'm a critic hehehe)

Ah, so, scientifically, do you like Pokemon Gold, Silver & Crystal? Gen 2 was one of my personaly favourite generations of pokemon growing up!

In any case, welcome to PC, Sliter! It's always good to meet more people to talk about pokemon! Rom Hacking is quite a popular activity to do here too, so, do feel free to visit Emulation! I'm not quite a ROM hacker myself, but hey, I do love the ROM Hacks that members provide us! And I do hope that you'll learn all that you need to know. :3

We all have our personal preferences, so, no need to apologize on that regard! Just have fuuun, and don't worry about it too much! In any case, I do hope you'll enjoy what PC has to offer, and hey, if you ever wanna chat, I'm always open! I hope to see you again, and I hope you'll enjoy yourselfff!
Wow what a reception! XD well my fav is G/s/c+remakes, my firth game with a gameby was a fake crystal copy lololo I really like this gen too^^

Thank you! ^^ I will give some looks, how I said I'm a bit lost here yet XD
thank you again! Anything you can call me too, ok? ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there, Sliter! It's great to see ya here. <3 I'm Megan and it is a pleasure. :)

So, ROM hacking is your interest, right? Have you checked out our very own Emulation & ROM Hacking section yet? It has a lot of things for you to learn when it comes to creating your own hack. Whether it's a GBA hack, a GBC hack, or a DS hack, you can learn about all that, and you can download all the tools you need for it. Hopefully soon we'll see that hack of yours in the Progressing Hacks section, where people will beta-test your hack to its best. :)

Your opinions about Pokemon are always welcome, as well as any discussion you bring forth. We have every single section pertaining to each aspect of Pokemon, from generation gaming to anything in general, to competitive battling. <3 You'll totally have fun!

See ya around, ask questions if you have any, okay! The staff in bold are always around to answer them. :P

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
Years
Hi there, Sliter! It's great to see ya here. <3 I'm Megan and it is a pleasure. :)

So, ROM hacking is your interest, right? Have you checked out our very own Emulation & ROM Hacking section yet? It has a lot of things for you to learn when it comes to creating your own hack. Whether it's a GBA hack, a GBC hack, or a DS hack, you can learn about all that, and you can download all the tools you need for it. Hopefully soon we'll see that hack of yours in the Progressing Hacks section, where people will beta-test your hack to its best. :)

Your opinions about Pokemon are always welcome, as well as any discussion you bring forth. We have every single section pertaining to each aspect of Pokemon, from generation gaming to anything in general, to competitive battling. <3 You'll totally have fun!

See ya around, ask questions if you have any, okay! The staff in bold are always around to answer them. :
P
Hello! Nice to meet you!
Yeah, but isn't my main interest XDI want to see some opinions and art too, this place looks complete ! XD About HAcking I hope I can do something enjoyable °w°
Ok! I hope they don't get made if I do much post in wrong section hehehe xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there Sliter welcome!!

By art do you mean art is Pokemon or just art in general? Cause if you mean art in general we have an Art & Design section. That's where you can comment on others galleries and even post your own. I'm an artist myself and have my own gallery on PC and nice seeing all of the support for my and other's artwork here. I'd be cool to see your work if you have some. If you mean Pokemon art, I don't think we have a thread on that, but you can always make one. The best place for that would probably be Pokemon General as it's the place for all topics on the Pokemon franchise overall that doesn't fit in the gaming sections , anime or TCG such as the manga and certain Pokemon and Pokemon moves. Things like that. Some of the artwork for the games are really beautiful I have to admit. I love a lot of the concept artwork. It's so gorgeous. <3

But anyway have a blast here okay? There's so much you can do and so many boards to explore. If you ever need a people to talk to I'm always here. Just send me a PM or VM anytime. We're a friendly and accepting community so your opinion is fine. And we're generally just easy to get to know as well. The staff members are really helpful people so don't hesitate to ask them any questions. They are in the blue, orange and red bold. So have fun here and see you around!

Back