• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2009
Game Clock

Hi,
I tried to trade some of the Zoo donation pokémon from my Pokémon Brown ROM to my Prism ROM on a emulator in my computer.
It all went fine, but now when I boot up the ROM in the GBC emulator of my DS, the clock is reseted to 3 PM.
I tried the Gold clock change trick, but it doesn't work.
Is there a way to change the clock ? and if not, do you plan on adding this feature in the future ?

P.S: Your game is fantastic ! You did a really nice work. Bravo !

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Hi,
I tried to trade some of the Zoo donation pokémon from my Pokémon Brown ROM to my Prism ROM on a emulator in my computer.
It all went fine, but now when I boot up the ROM in the GBC emulator of my DS, the clock is reseted to 3 PM.
I tried the Gold clock change trick, but it doesn't work.
Is there a way to change the clock ? and if not, do you plan on adding this feature in the future ?

P.S: Your game is fantastic ! You did a really nice work. Bravo !

It might be your emulator, but I'm not sure. I removed the time reset function too to somewhat prevent cheaters. Thanks, glad you like the game! :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2009
It might be your emulator, but I'm not sure. I removed the time reset function too to somewhat prevent cheaters. Thanks, glad you like the game! :)

Yeah, it's probably a SRAM compatibility problem between the two emulators.

Is there a way to implement it in the game but add some sort of penalization to discourage cheaters ?
Like having the in-game events on hold for a week or maybe have the player lose some of is money to do it ?
I'm sure a lot of people would like being able to fix the clock for severals reasons other than cheating.

Zowayix

hi
Years
I'm stuck in Prism (beta 2). I am in the cave north of Oxalis and I have found the Mining Pick. On the first floor, I saw a large rock glowing yellow and a small oddly shaped rock that might be a fossil or something. I tried using the mining pick but nothing happens. (I have also found the guy who wants 5 pieces of dynamite). Where do I go now? Is there some path in the cave that I missed? If so, could someone give me directions on how to get there (from the entrance)?

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
I'm stuck in Prism (beta 2). I am in the cave north of Oxalis and I have found the Mining Pick. On the first floor, I saw a large rock glowing yellow and a small oddly shaped rock that might be a fossil or something. I tried using the mining pick but nothing happens. (I have also found the guy who wants 5 pieces of dynamite). Where do I go now? Is there some path in the cave that I missed? If so, could someone give me directions on how to get there (from the entrance)?

There is another path you missed. Before the stairs that go to the dynamite man there are stairs that lead down. This is where you search for the dynamite.

Zowayix

hi
Years
There is another path you missed. Before the stairs that go to the dynamite man there are stairs that lead down. This is where you search for the dynamite.

ok thanks! :)
Will someone please tell me where to get HM04 Strength in Brown? (see one of my previous posts)

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
ok thanks! :)
Will someone please tell me where to get HM04 Strength in Brown? (see one of my previous posts)

HM04 is on the northwest part of Hayward City.

By the way, to access the gold rock, you need to complete the dynamite quest. The explosion will shift most of the cave's maps around, and will open a path to the gold rock. You don't need to "use" the mining pick, just stand next to the rock and push A to use it.

Zowayix

hi
Years
I'm stuck.
The route south of Heath Village requires cut...
The east "exit" in Spurge City Zoo leads to a dead end with a PC...
I know this isn't the end of the beta yet...
what do I do?

Last edited:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Pokemon Prism Question

Is the end of the beta, where you get the running shoes?

Yeah, but just because you got the shoes doesn't mean you have done everything the beta has to offer.

I'm stuck.
The route south of Heath Village requires cut...
The east "exit" in Spurge City Zoo leads to a dead end with a PC...
I know this isn't the end of the beta yet...
what do I do?

It's an empty room in this beta, the next version will have more pens so you can donate even more Pokemon.
The second GYM Leader gives you HM01 when you beat him, as well as enabling your Pokemon to use it.

Zowayix

hi
Years
Read the previous post. The "gym" is actually a forest in Heath Village. Go south right upon entering. You'll find a big "gateway"-type thing. Enter it to find the gym.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
I'm stuck in that cave with the power rangers and the dynamite.
You need 5 pieces of dynamite, right?
I only found 4 and i can't find another ranger anywhere.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
where can i buy the beer?

In Pokemon Brown I assume? On the very top floor of the Department store in Hayward City, there is a vending machine. One is labled "Fresh Water." Buy it, but instead of Fresh Water, a Keg of Beer will pop out! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back