• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You can never Tailow

Fire Master

Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
Years
Talk about what you like about this epidode.
-----------------------------------------
w00t! Brock is back! With food! "yay"-May o..0

Yes i was very happy that brock came back. Thoses Tailow reacted like thoses spearow did in the first episode of Pokemon.

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
Years
This episode was okay, hee hee, the taillow was eating the chocolate! And May's facial expressions were so cute! Brock came back, thats good.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
an AG episode I was looking forward to for quite a few weeks...I noticed they changed the dialogue every once in a while from the Japanese version...and I'm tired of 4Kids trying to reveal Japanese cultural references! Why can't they just call them rice balls (I forget it's jaanese name at the moment) instead of trying to pass them off as sandwiches? *sigh*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
is this ur latest ep? i thought u had it already and that you had the knicker bocker one. Hmmm well it is a very cute ep. I love Taillows determination. We had shroomish today! awww. though opening the window was obviously a bad idea. :p

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
tmbjr said:
an AG episode I was looking forward to for quite a few weeks...I noticed they changed the dialogue every once in a while from the Japanese version...and I'm tired of 4Kids trying to reveal Japanese cultural references! Why can't they just call them rice balls (I forget it's jaanese name at the moment) instead of trying to pass them off as sandwiches? *sigh*
Isn't it.. Onigiri? They call it that on Fruits Basket. ^_^;;

And I loved this episode, besides the fact that they kept calling the rice balls sandwiches. If my grandparent's hadn't been sitting there, I would've probably been screaming at the television telling them 'THEY'RE RICE BALLS!!!!!!!'
I did think this was one of the cuter episodes, especially with all of the different expressions that May used. =D It was funny!

And they are starting to show two new episodes on Saturdays! One at 9:00, and one at.. 10:30, I think. That's Central time.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years

What made me mad was that he used Misty's handkerchief to wipe Taillow's beak from the chocolate. Oooh boy, if I was Misty I'd be miffed--I know he probably used it because it was his friend's gift to him and all but I don't know about you all, but that chocolate looks like something else. If ya'll catch my drift. Heh, such a dirty little mind I have.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 26, 2007
I missed it! I thought that the two episodes thing started this Saturday! Wut happened?

Back