• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Thanks everyone. There will be one more house near the three and I will elevate it more. There will also be 4 more OWs near the houses. I will get to it now as well as finish up the trainers in the route after the city. You can expect alot more trainers on routes and most using a more diverse group of pokemon. I have taken all suggestions into consideration and I'm currently adding it to the hack.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Think your post was meant for pokemon hyetology. Anyways, I've finished up all the trainers in Numassity and the route after it. I'm now working on the next town. Which has the good rod in it as well as darugis's grunts up to no good...again. I'm making great progress with some incredible events.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
That city reminds me of another city from the main games... I can't recall which one...
But I gotta agree that it has too many empty spaces :/

I think it will be Numbassa City in BW (Not sure with the spelling), BTW did you guys found any bugs in the latest BETA 1 patch? :)

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Beta 2 list is not even close to complete. But from what I've completed so far, you'll encounter Chansey, Miltank, Golett, trapinch, Turtwig, Tepig, a lot of water pokemon coming up, the next legendary(its not Arceus), and of course Litwick much later in Yugi's secret chamber. And...I'll be adding Darmanitan's Zen Mode in the Inferno Cave. This the only spot to catch one.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I found something, not that important though...Dunno if anyone have seen this but..

Ok, I'll be releasing a newer patch with new sprites, so it'll be better to play, and that error will be fixed for sure... :)

It's Nimbasa =D That might be so...
Haha, sorry I'm not really sure with spelling... xD

Ok, New BETA 1 patch, fix some errors and edited some sprites... :)
Notify me errors you guys found... :)

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hey everyone. Another very exciting hack has just released tonight here in the progressions section of the forums. Pokemon Silver Legend Beta 1 is out now so be sure to check it out if you get a chance. I haven't played it yet myself due to me having difficulties downloading it, but from the look of the hack, it IS in my opinion the best looking hack Ever.

As far as this hack goes, you can expect to get an update coming this week with some very interesting news and screenshots! Light, Shadow Lugia, a new bad guy, some old returning from the dead bad guys, and bonding with a genie to help it's brothers out in a desert with a volcano about to explode? Yep, scenes from all of that in the next update.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Lol now when I finalize the scripting for that event, I'm gonna throw a snakewood reference in there just for you Ash493. But No, the volcano in the desert event was already planed as is most of the remaining events. There's a lot of epic stuff planed. The genies are getting a much bigger role in the hack then planed however. You'll see all 3 of their other formes within the next half of the hack.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
a snakewood reference ! one of the best hacks ever !
Though you should not name lavaburn forest...forest ....it should be lavaburn path like the route before it. It doesn't look like a forest though

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
a snakewood reference ! one of the best hacks ever !
Though you should not name lavaburn forest...forest ....it should be lavaburn path like the route before it. It doesn't look like a forest though

The name's sort of an oxymoron, so you do have point.
That's a somewhat better name for the two cities' joint.
I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful.
But that map's name could be more artful.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
BIG UPDATE!

2eb7l1w.png

2jd2mph.png

33wpco7.png

5e7h9v.png

2zxt9qb.png
j73igp.png

x7ddy.png

kclzsz.png
zn6e6f.png

n18gte.png
2uh02ur.png

The Landorus Therian Forme isn't perfect at the moment(I tried resizing it myself) but by the time of release, I'll have a better one inserted. Also, the Darmanitan Zen Mode OWs I colored myself using the few set of pallete colors I have available. The map shown above is the route leaving out of Numassity City and onward to Novella Town. There will be no more maps that remind you of Fire Red. Every Route & City is being completely revamped with different warps and directions. Although it looks like I've completed a decent amount of Beta 2, this isn't even 20% of it. I've still got a long way to go.

Back