• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf's Rain - Extinction (M) [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Primrose Rawlins

Looking up as Teashi landed on the roof of her shelter Primrose chuckled and shook her head. Things would be amusing now that he was here she was sure of it; and though she wouldn't admit it, it was nice not to be alone anymore. "it sounds interesting, I'll have to think about it for a bit. But I might find myself interested in searching for it too." she stood up. "though I'm not sure right now." She crawled into her shelter and heard a growl making her look around once before she realized it was Teashi's stomach, and not long after her own stomach growled softly. Seems the two hot dogs weren't enough she crawled out of her shelter again and stood brushing her skirt off.

"I'll be right back" she smiled and ran off towards the street before slowing her pace and just for good measure putting her hood up. Making her way casually through the crowd Primrose spotted the hot dog vendor talking to someone and quietly went up to the stand snatching four hot dogs and turning away.

"Hey kid! put those back!" the man yelled and she realized he'd seen her, but not her face. Primrose ran pushing through the crowd careful not to drop the food in her arms. She took a detour though going through a different alley, then back onto another part of the streets before heading back to her home.

"Here" she held out two of the hot dogs towards Teashi. "he saw me, but I got away"

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Blaez got up, startled as he heard a strange noise coming from just outside his tent. It sounded almost as if a creature was munching on food of some sort. He cautiously and as silently as he could, snuck out of his tent to inspect what was dwelling outside of his tent with his tomahawk axe in hand. As he approached what he assumed was the source of the sound, he saw a disfigured corpse of a bird of some sort being gnawed on by a dog with piercing white eyes. The sight of it disturbed him for one reason, the dog seemed to be malnourished and clinging to it's food as if it was the first thing it had eaten in days. As he looked closer, he saw a pure white coat of fur on the dog which was very odd even in this type of environment for a domesticated dog.

Blaez eyed the dog from a distance with sympathy but soon remembered that it might be hostile. Unaware if it had seen him or not, Blaez backed away from the dog. What was wrong with himself? It was just a dog. Maybe he was just afraid it had some kind of disease or something. He had a bad feeling that if he hid from the wolf, nothing good would come out of it. As he approached the dog hesitantly, he heard a distant chatter which took the form of a voice that was shouting as it closed in on the area.

Forgetting entirely about the dog, Blaez reached into his tent and grabbed a weak looking chair, which he placed in front of his fair sized tent. After he sat down, he came face-to-face with a group of about 10 people, some who were observing and others who seemed to be there for a purpose. One of these people, Blaez had recognized as the one who had chased him down earlier and another old man in the group seemed to be angrily eying the dog.

The old man approached the dog and Blaez swiftly aimed his revolver at the man. In the rising movement of his arm, he rolled the chamber of the gun loud enough that it caught the man's attention and he backed away from the dog.

"Are you protecting that Dog!?" the old man yelled, spitting at Blaez as he said the word 'dog' and stomping up to Blaez until he was just inches away from the gun. Blaez calmly shook the gun at the man as he looked back at the dog with curiosity.

"What did my dog do to get you offended enough to break into my home?" Blaez asked as he looked into the eyes of the man fiercely. They had no right to go running into his home like they owned the place. The old man seemed to have understood this from the cold stare Blaez was giving him and the man backed away.

"That /mutt/ stole some food from me and to top that off he got some people killed back a few blocks away." the man said angrily

"A dog killing a group of people like that?" Blaez laughed in a playful manner before continuing,"It sounds like a lie. Do you have anything to back that up? Did he even attack you?"

"Well... no, but..." the man said as if he realized how ridiculous his statement sounded. Blaez reached into his pocket and grabbed the small amount of money he had, tossing it at the man.

"I apologize for my dog's behavior now get out of here now that you have your money. It would be a shame if I had to flood this alley with your blood." Blaez said as he tightened his grip on the gun and aimed it with the appearance of an experience marksman causing everyone to flee quickly except for the old man.

"Make sure you keep an eye on your dog!" the old man yelled before giving him a sickened look and stumbling away.

"Now little guy," Blaez said facing the dog, "Why'd you have to go put me through all this trouble?"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April was sleeping when she smelled the appearence of another living being, a human. She was cautiously waiting to find out what the person was planning to do. He seemed afraid of her, but it was as if he didn't wanted to be afraid at all. April heard the voice of the old geezer, nearing the alley and jumped up. The boy, who had heard them as well, brought a chair outside and sat down on it. She was suprised when he pointed his revolver at the geezer when he came closer to her. His next words annoyed her a little though.

Both of them kept calling her "a dog" and not only that, the boy claimed that April was his dog… and to make it worse, the boy referred to April as "him". The boy obviously couldn't see the difference between female wolves and male wolves. The boy trew some money towards the geezer who left short after that. Typical humans to want money for something stupid like that.

As the geezer left, the boy asked April why "he", since he thought she was a boy, putted him in so much trouble. April looked away from him and slowly turned into a beautiful young woman with deep yellow eyes and snow white hair to start a conversation with him. "Firstly, i'm not a dog… i'm a wolf." she started as she looked straight in his eyes with signs of annoyance. "Secondly, i'm a female," April looked inside her shirt to confirm this, ofcourse she knew she was a female but her statement looked funnier that way. "And as last, i'm not your wolf." She said with a creepy smile on her face, letting him know to never call her his again.

"To answer your question, it was your own choice to get into trouble like that, you could've just handed me over to that geezer but i'm thankful you didn't." April finally stopped talking. She had to be fair, if it wasn't for him then April couldn't have slept tonight again and had to hide for that geezer.

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Blaez stumbled back onto his rear, dropping his gun and swallowing hard. A dog just turned into a beautiful woman! She resembled the dog who was just in front of him, most noticeably her white hair. Blaez had a feeling something was strange about her but... she was a wolf, the creature that Blaez lived day by day in hope of meeting.

She apparently didn't like being called a dog but that was understandable seeing as the term could be used in an insulting manner although Blaez didn't mean it that way. He just nodded at her because he was still in disbelief that he ran into a wolf without realizing it and had no reason to argue to begin with. Blaez got to his feet and retrieved his gun. He didn't know if she was going to be hostile but he didn't know anyone well enough to trust his safety to them.

When she looked in her shirt, Blaez turned his head way, blushing. Females weren't supposed to do that kinda stuff around guys. He waved his hands around as if it would convince her to stop and cautiously turned his head.

"And as last, I'm not your wolf." she said while giving him a deadly stare which spoke for itself. "To answer your question, it was your own choice to get into trouble like that, you could've just handed me over to that geezer but I'm thankful you didn't."

"You have no right to..." Blaez turned his head as if flinching, interrupting his statement. He was about to scold her on stealing but he remembered that he just got from doing the same. Afterwhich, he remembered about how hungry he was and how the bird April stole seemed hardly sufficient enough to be full from eating. "Just don't expect anything from me."

He went off behind his tent and hoisted a large stack of firewood, to start to build a small fire pit. As he place each piece of wood, he felt the wind picking up and it would definitely be getting colder soon.

"It's going to be getting colder soon, do you need somewhere to stay." he said hesitantly. Just because she was rude didn't change the fact that she needed some form of help based on her current condition. "Not that it matters.." he added.

Khawill

<3
Years
I awoke in a bed, clearly not on the train anymore. "Elizabeth." I instinctually said, I was a bit groggy.

I heard a familiar laugh, "She is fine, everything was staged." Brian stood in a doorway. "Surprised?" He asked.

"A little bit." I was more surprised to see him then I was that everything was staged. I thought it odd that a mother would entrust her daughter with me for no reason and high pay. "I guess it could've been worse. Are you going to kill me or something?"

He laughed again, "If I wanted to kill you, I would've done it on the train. No, I just wanted to get you to this city, for a chat."

"Why couldn't we chat on the train?" I said aggressively.

"I also wanted to see if you still had some fight in you." He drank out of a wine glass, and after a glance of the room, I could determine he was pretty well off. "You didn't even kill any of my men!" He said happily.

"And what if I had?"

"Oh well, that wasn't what I was testing you on." He said non-chalantly. "I watched you for quite a few years I did." He said, motioning me to follow.

I sighed, and sat up, then stood up. "Yea you said that on the train." I rubbed my head, it was killing me. "What is it that you want?"

"I just wanted to say hey and all that." We walked down a rather extravagant hallway. "I should explain Elizabeth though?"

"Maybe that and why you went psycho."

"I was a kid old chap, I was the only one of my kind and felt angry for it." The calm way he said it, was like if he had stolen a small watermelon. "You see, that day I found out that my parents were keeping me like a common house-dog." I was somewhat surprised by that statement. "I can see that you are surprised." He said, looking at me.

His eyes were grey, even as a kid I always envied them. Back then he was always a lonely type though, he was only happy when we sparred. He was grey back then, at least as far as I could remember, even his brown hair was dull. But right now, he seemed extrodinarily. His clothes were high end, a very clean black suit, with a red tie. His hair was nicely slick back, clean and a bright brown. His face wore a permanent smile that made me rethink that he had ever done anything wrong, and his teath were very clean. Needless to say, I was very surprised.

"Have a seat." He said, gesturing to the dining room. A chandelier hung from the ceiling with a dozen candles on silver holders. The room was grand, everything was painted silver like the chandelier. Portraits of himself and Elizabeth hung on the wall, in addition to his first sword. The table was very large, he sat on one end at the head of the table and I sat next to him. If I had sat on the other end, I was afraid I would've needed a megaphone.

A waiter marched in, "What can I get you two?"

"I'll take a chicken parmasian, with honey biscuits and a salad Joseph." He said, "What about you?"

"Uh, you got beer?" I said, "Maybe an ear of corn and pork chops." I really didn't know the menu, and that was all I could think of.

"Yes sir." He said, as if I had insulted his culinary skills.

"Fetch Elizabeth too." The old waiter nodded and walked off. "Fancy meal you ordered, just like old times." I wasn't sure what old times he remembered because as a child, I was dirt poor. "Any questions?"

"Yea, how did you get this mansion?" I asked.

"Seeing as you are a former cop, I shouldn't answer. But I can say I have a lot of investments." In other words he was probably a mob boss. "You can relax though, my investments are pretty much on a no kill basis."

"Are you really a wolf?"

"Yes, next question please." I guess he was off that topic, still I wanted to know as much about him as possible. Just in case I had to fight him

"Is Elizabeth your daughter?"

"In a way. I raised her after her mother was hunted." So Elizabeth was a wolf too. "Do you have any kids." He said it like a statement, it was almost rhetorical. I shook my head no either way. "That's right! Your fiancé was killed by on of the mobs right." The memory stung, but he shouldn't have known that in the first place. "Heard about it through some sources, you didn't want to take bribes and they couldn't kill you. So they killed your wife." The food had been brought down as the topic of my fiancé came up. He even ate perfectly, yet I hated him now.

"I regret her loss." I said, rather angirly.

"I do say, humans are such brutes." I abruptly stood up, pushing my chair back, and shaking the table. "Going somewhere?" He asked.

"Am I free to go or am I trapped here?"

"I suppose that I will not force you to stay." He shrugged and said. "I was hoping to chat some more."

"Thank you for your hospitality." I said bitterly. I realized that he probably had enough power to escape any justice I could bring him lawfully.

"Your belongings are by the front door, just take the main stairwell to the right. There are many wolfs in this city! Maybe you can help them." He called as I walked out. I passed the little girl Elizabeth, though I said nothing to her. I grabbed my stuff and started walking down the street.

Brian
"Good job Wulfe, you made him angry." Elizabeth said, "I thought you guys were friends."

"No dear, I think now we are rivals."

"Shoulda killed him on the train." She said venomously, "He is a human, he will probably try to stop you." Wulfe shrugged, "Fine, do it your way."

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April noticed that the boy was quite suprised when he found out that she was a wolf and that she was actually a girl. She also noticed that the boy blushed as she looked inside her shirt and tried to make her stop, April eventually stopped and watched as the boy stood up. The boy went off after saying that she didn't had to expect anything from him. The boy later came back and started to build a small fire pit. April was suprised that he hadn't tried to kill her yet and even offered her place to stay for the night. Maybe April had judged too fast about this human and perhaps she could've been atleast a little bit nicer.

"uhm..." April didn't really know how to apologize and nervously played with her white hair. At the end she gave up and sighed, relaxing a bit and coming a little bit closer to the fire. "... I'm sorry for my reaction, i'm just not used to humans that don't try to kill me." April said, not facing the boy. "Are you even human...?" April came way too close to the boy and tried to inhale his scent, sniffing his face, his clothes and even his hands. "Nope, you're definitely human." She concluded as she sat back on the ground near the fire. "Since I don't have any money at the moment, I guess i'll stay here for the night..." April glanced up at the boy and started to wonder what kind of name this human had.

"My name is April, what is yours?" She asked a little curious. It had been awhile since a human didn't try to kill her after knowing what kind of beast she was.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Teashi
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Prim's Home

Chapter One: Part Six
Living in Paradise

"Hey, thanks!" He grinned and accepted the hot dogs, immediately scarfing one down in no time flat, finishing with a cheery sigh. "Ah, I really needed that!" He smiled and took a bite out of the second hot dog. "Hey, you could always come along with me! Only issue is that it's pretty dangerous, and it's not easy for me to protect both myself and someone else." He chuckled. "If not, you may not see me again... I'm only stopping here to rest for a few days... After that, I'm travelling again. Besides, I can't stay in one place for too long, because trouble will find me, and I don't want anyone else to get caught up in that trouble."

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

"The only person I would kill is someone who drags down humanity maliciously."

Blaez backed away nervously from the girl as she sniffed him. Was this her way of an icebreaker because it was really awkward although it was understandable since she was part canine and sensitive to smell. She went over every inch of his body as if she was checking him for something hidden on him. Blaez attempted not to make any faces at her for doing something so strange and paused to allow her to finish sniffing. As she followed up, she stated she was broke.

"I don't have any food on me if that's what you are looking for." Blaez said as he gave her a nervous look before grabbing some flint and his gun to start a fire, striking up two sparks before successfully starting a small fire.

"My name is April, what is yours?" the girl said, seeming to be more curious about Blaez. Her previous rudeness had been replaced with slight interest.

"Blaez." he said as he stared into the fire, getting lost within the sight of the flame. "April...you do scavenge, right?"

He was hungry right now and there was no doubt that he should get himself something to eat along with the girl, who seemed to be incapable of getting some food without stealing it.

"I'm going to have to go get some food soon. If you plan on staying here tonight you have a choice of coming with me or doing whatever until I get back tonight." Blaez said in an attempt to seem uninterested in the girl as the flames began to rise even higher. "Either way it goes, the fire should be fine as long as firewood is added to it periodically." he said more to himself. "If you stay behind to sleep, feel free to take my tent temporarily just as long as you don't go through my stuff. "

Blaez was sure she would do so anyway and he didn't want her to get a hold of his Lunar Tome because she would probably humor him. Either way he wanted to get some food before it got too late.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Primrose Rawlins

Primrose ate both her hot dogs at a slow pace as she thought over what Teashi said. Sure she could go with him, it sounded like fun, plus she'd been here to long, to many memories. Plus her dad would have been psyched about it. Though his comment about it being dangerous and how it wouldn't be easy to protect himself and someone else made her cross her arms. A part of her also felt sad, if she said she didn't want to go it would mean someone else would be leaving her, since he only said he was staying a few days. "I can protect myself just fine, I've been trained on how to fight with daggers since I was three" she looked up at him. "Though, I think I'll go with you." she left the words 'I'm tired of being alone' out of what she was saying, though she was sure Teashi understood what she hadn't said.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Teashi
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Prim's Home

Chapter One: Part Seven
Living in Paradise

Teashi sighed. "I don't know if a dagger will be enough for some of the things this journey has to offer... I'm not trying to offend you, I just don't want to see someone die while I'm responsible." He looked up at the sky and heaved another, deeper sigh. "I'll bring you still, but know that your life will be at risk often." He slid down from the roof and stuck his hands in his trenchcoat pockets. "Life outside the city is great, but your life is always on the line."

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

"Hmm... If I had money then I would've bought some food, on really rare occasions then I have to steal it like I did today... It doesn't happen a lot that I don't have money." April said because she got the feeling Bleaz though that she only could steal food. "I'm coming along I guess." April stood up and walked towards Bleaz. "D-Don't misunderstand me!" April pouted as she glanced at the boy. "It's just to make sure that you're not going to bring some group of hunters to this place." April lied. His scent was so nice that it interested her a little bit.

"It's also better for me to come along," April looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping them. "if that geezer noticed you left your hideout then he might come back to kill me afterall." April walked past him towards the streets. That geezer probably already knew that she wasn't a dog at all, he wouldn't have chased after her like that if he really thought she was just a dog. April felt a little restless, this had been the first time in awhile that she almost had to kill someone in order to survive. "Ofcourse I would be able to protect myself but that guy is rich, people will notice that something has happened to him if I'd kill him." April turned back to the boy.

"I don't want to trow dirt over our race, the wolf." April smiled gently at the boy. This was the first time in awhile that she felt like she could trust a human. She wasn't going to let her guard down just yet though. "Hey... why do you live on the streets actually?" April suddenly asked him, probably catching him off guard.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

So he was right, she apparently seemed to be living almost as bad, if not worse than he was. Blaez. Once the thought about it, he felt as if the question seemed very condescending. Blaez nervously cleared his throat as if signaling he wanted to avoid the subject altogether.

"D-Don't misunderstand me!" April pouted at him in a way Blaez almost wanted to say was cute. "It's just to make sure that you're not going to bring some group of hunters to this place."

Laughing at the comment as he went to retrieve his tomahawk from out of his tent along with a wooden bow.

"Do you really think they would listen to me?" he said rhetorically before answering his question. "Honestly, they are probably on the verge of killing me, it's just a matter of how long it takes."

As he came out of the tent, he mounted the bow on his back and kept the axe at easy access on his hip.

"It's also better for me to come along," April looked around cautiously at him. She went on about how she wanted to avoid confrontation with the man if he came back around to snoop. Blaez couldn't help but feel proud of himself but unsure as to whether or not he could help her against a person with such influence. Nevertheless he didn't want to show this and gave her a thumbs up while looking directly at her yellow eyes.

"Don't worry about it. If anything happens, I'll take the heat for it." he said, not feeling an inch of fear. That old geezer already ticked him off and he wasn't going to let him steal his only chance to save a wolf from humanity.

"Hey... why do you live on the streets actually?" April suddenly asked him, causing him to stare coldly at the ground for a moment before slowly looking up after thinking of an answer. Blaez's mind still hadn't grown to accept what happened and he just couldn't talk to anyone about it. He sighed and decided to tell her part of it.

"My mom died a while back ago." he managed to force out with a twisted look of pain on his face. He hadn't thought of what became of his parents in ages and he certainty didn't feel like it now.

"Forget that for now, let's just go now because time's moving. I hope you like hunting because I'm hoping to get some rabbit for tonight."

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Phoebe Dreyer

"Otter. Let's hurry. I don't like going through this neighbourhood at all," Phoebe muttered. The two students ploughed forward on their bicycles over the unmaintained roads. This part of the city was dirty and smelly, and so were its people. Phoebe was constantly on the watch in case anyone would try to mug her or any of the familiar faces she tried to avoid would pop up. The drains of the streets were blocked with litter and the water, unable to find a way out, puddled in the declines surrounding the rusty metal grates. No doubt vermin roamed the streets to scavenge on the rubbish. The place was loud, and most of the slum's inhabitants made a habit of roaming haphazardly over the road. Some street vendors tried to earn their dough, but the smell of weeks-old oil being heated and smoking up the street in nasty plumes didn't put anything positive to the place at all. Phoebe remembered she bought some dim sum from a stall here once. They prepared those by putting 3 of the dumplings on a skewer and steaming them. They also had a sauce bowl you could dip it in containing a very pungent kind of brown drab before you stuck the thing in your mouth. The taste was a revolt on her palate, and she told herself never to do that again. Otter pulled up next to Phoebe. He frantically rang the bell to alert the criss-crossing pedestrians to move out of the way. "No worries, Phoebs. Once we're over the railway crossing we're almost out," he said.

The railway, the one on which Phoebe's father worked, ran through the west of town. Trains coming into Freeze City would make a stop around where they were. Most of the homes near the station were dilapidated working class apartments. Just behind it though, a little ways away from the railway to avoid noise pollution, was one of the better off suburbs of Freeze City: Sunny Dale, famous for its most ironic name ever. A nice big wall was put up not too long ago, probably so the sight of smelly impoverished people on the other side would not offend any of the middle classes living in Sunny Dale. Sure, they weren't the richest neighbourhood in Freeze City – it certainly wasn't lined with mansions – but most of its residents were pretty much self-inflated twits.

The two juniors slammed on their brakes when they reached the crossing and the warning signals flashed. The ground rummaged when a long cargo train trudged along swiftly. The sheaves made deafeningly loud buckling noises, so verbal communication was impossible between the two. Phoebe seemed uneasy to stop right now, and she glanced to spot the end of the train. Goods wagon after goods wagon passed by them, the heavy train receiving extra push from a second locomotive as well. She sighed, as though the train was going to be an infinite series of wagons and some anti-wolf vigilante could have a clean shot at her. She was, after all, under suspicion of sheltering wolves. The family did their best to convince them Maisie wasn't a wolf – and she damn well wasn't – but everyone was too paranoid to believe a thing. They wouldn't kill her, though – not her, nor her family – not until they had proof that she was either a pagan, or was an eco-hippie nutter who just liked all animals. Of course, their investigations were trife. They'd stick her mum and dad in front of a kangaroo court and then...no, don't think of that. It was difficult to get a hold of any authority that wasn't charged with a political agenda. Even the judicial was ballzed up. She couldn't for the life of her imagine what'd happen to them if the accusations were taken to court.

Finally, the last of the wagons passed, and the barrier uplifted. The signals stopped flashing, indicating safe passage. Otter, herself, a few other crossers who had accumulated in front of the passing train, drove or walked over the crossing. A 300 yard wide strip of slum remained sandwiched between the railway and the protective wall of the naïve little Sunny Dale.

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

As April explained about the old geezer who could possibly try to kill her again after his last failure, Bleaz said that he would take him out. April found it almost sweet and smiled a little, starting to trust this interesting human a little bit more. She watched as he took a few items and equiped them. April didn't need any weapons to protect herself, she had her fangs and her claws.

Bleaz explained her a little bit why he lived on the streets. He only said that his mother had died a few years ago but it was understandable why he would be living on the streets because of that. April felt like cheering him up a little bit because he looked kind of sad but she didn't really knew how to do that. "You know... my parents were killed when I was just a cub." April suddenly mentioned. The loss of her parents had influenced her a lot in everything she did for a few years. She was afraid of loving someone because they would only be taken away again just like her parents and the humans who had cared for her. She wasn't going to mention the humans who had cared for her though, Bleaz would probably think she had lived like a dog and treat her like one if she did that.

Bleaz suddenly mentioned about hunting down some rabbits. "What...? Ofcourse I like hunting! I mean... those are my wolf instincts." April commented. She walked in front of him but suddenly got an idea and stopped. "Hey... I know a restaurant here that sells great meals." April turned around to look at Bleaz. "If we could only try to help out someone in trouble, or find someone who has gone missing... we could go eat there." April suggested. The only problem was... there was no one who had been gone missing in days... atleast, not long enough for their relatives to start spreading around the news and promising money for the person who can find that missed human. "I'm pretty known by that restaurant so i'm sure we won't have to reserve a table... we just need to find someone who has been gone missing... I can find that person with ease."

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

"What...? Of course I like hunting! I mean... those are my wolf instincts." April commented in return to Blaez's statement. Well at least he knew she had one skill and if anyone came to attack them she would be able to defend herself to an extent. Blaez had to keep this in mind just in case they were in danger but he still had to find a time to assess her ability to fight.

Blaez listened carefully to April's idea while stroking his chin. Well April was definitely going to be a nice companion to have if anything. At first, it seemed like she would be just trouble but she was definitely more than that. This idea didn't sound bad at all and she was definitely proving her resourcefulness. A hot meal appealed to Blaez's imagination as he could picture it where he stood as he closed his eyes momentarily. It sounded better than anything else that could come to his mind and he definitely would prefer to eat inside a restaurant instead of stealing from the leftovers of one. Since she was a wolf, her fine-tuned senses would be able to pinpoint a missing person with ease. He tossed his bow off into his tent and got closer to April playfully placing his hand on her head.

"That idea doesn't seem half-bad." he said with an impressed tone. "But who do you have in mind? I never hear much about this sort of thing because people are afraid to speak to a bum like me. It might not be hard for..." Blaez caught himself before he could continue to say 'someone cute like you' and blushed.

"Regardless, let's head out." he said in an embarrassed tone, walking out slowly as he had no clue where to go.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Primrose Rawlins

Primrose looked up a Teashi as he stood in front of her his hands in the pockets of his trench coat. "I know, I have no idea what's outside the city. But what I do know is that there is nothing for me here" she shrugged putting her hands in the pocket of her sweatshirt before glancing up at the sky. It was already chilly out, she could feel it and shivered slightly despite her sweatshirt. Going to a small wooden crate she looked in it pulling out a few pieces of firewood she had stolen before pulling out a barely existent piece of flint. Need more flint, and it wouldn't hurt to see about stealing some more food, and maybe a knapsack. Plus, it's the time of day were I have to be ready to bribe anyone looking for street kids

"Teashi, I've got to go 'find' some stuff. Your welcome to follow me...as long as you don't get in my way. Or you could stay here, or even explore Freeze City on your own." she looked in the direction of the center of the city. She knew she would find what she needed there. "I'm getting more food and a few other things" she started to walk off. "Just letting you know also, it's going to get cold tonight. It always does"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Teashi
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Prim's Home

Chapter One: Part Eight
Living in Paradise

"Teashi, I've got to go 'find' some stuff. You're welcome to follow me... As long as you don't get in my way. Or you could stay here, or even explore Freeze City on your own. I'm getting more food and a few other things. Just letting you know also, it's going to get cold tonight. It always does."

"U-uh--... Prim, wait...!" He raised his hand and paused, lowering it when he had (hopefully) caught her attention. "I... Look, I'd like to know if you'll be following me on the path to Paradise... If you are, you might want to 'find' some essentials... Long-lasting food, bedding, and anything else you might require. But nothing for me... I'll explain that some other time, if you do choose to go... But it's really important. It could be months in between towns, at worst."

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

Bleaz tossed his bow back in his tent and came closer to April. She started to wonder what he was planning to do with her but he only placed his hand on her head. He told her with an impressed tone that her idea wasn't so bad. "But who do you have in mind? I never hear much about this sort of thing because people are afraid to speak to a bum like me. It might not be hard for..." Bleaz asked her, calling himself a bum and stopping in the middle of his sentence. He slowly walked away and sounded kinda embaressed, why would he? Has April said something wrong?

"Don't call yourself a bum." April said as she glanced at him with cold looking eyes. "And about who I had in mind." April looked away again. "Well... that's kinda the problem." April stared at the ground before she spoke futher. "It seems like no one has been gone missing yet." April admitted as she looked up to look at Bleaz and found out that he was taller than her. "If someone had been gone missing then I wouldn't have ended up here." April said without any trace of sadness in her tone. If she had money then she wouldn't have been here... but that also meant that she and Bleaz wouldn't have meet.

"Searching for missing people is my source of getting money, it has kinda become my work... sort of." She said. "People usually try to find me in one of the inn's here around Freeze City to ask for my help." April sounded a little worried, there was indeed something wrong about this matter... had they found out about her secret? "It could also be that they think i'm travelling again, so let's just walk around town." April said as she walked in front of Bleaz and left his alley.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

"If someone had been gone missing then I wouldn't have ended up here." April said seeming satisfied with his presence.

Blaez stopped in place shot her a slight grin before continuing onward. Apparently she was having a good time. Blaez couldn't do much for her but still she was the first companion he ever had. He zoned out for a moment, deep in thought about how he could repay the favor.

"It could also be that they think I'm traveling again, so let's just walk around town."

As they made their way around town, Blaez's mind drifted off to thoughts of how the world outside of this city would be. He had never thought of actually leaving this city but he never had enough money to do so and also he felt his purpose in this town wasn't fulfilled yet. Maybe this would never change but his curiosity was triggered by the fact April hinted she had traveled outside of town.

Blaez didn't know where to go but he just kept by Aprils side at a distance as they patrolled the city for work. Just before he was about to ask April about her travels, a short and slightly chubby, teenaged boy with a dirty face ran up to April hurriedly with an upset look.

"April-san!" he said in a tone suggesting he had at least spoken to her before. "My mom and dad have been looking for my little sister for a few days because she ran away from home and we haven't seen her in ages. We could really use your help. Mom even said she was willing to give anyone who found her 10,000 yen. It's not much but..." the boy nervously looked at his feet.

"She's been missing for a while and Dad is too sick to help find her." He said while nervously playing with his fingers and then looked up again.

He seemed tired, as if he had been looking for a while by himself and he seemed not to pay Blaez any attention at first. After he finished requesting help from April, however, his eyes flashed over to Blaez and then he looked back at April. Blaez winced as if the act was a physical attack against him. At least they found a potential person to help.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Primrose Rawlins

"I... Look, I'd like to know if you'll be following me on the path to Paradise... If you are, you might want to 'find' some essentials... Long-lasting food, bedding, and anything else you might require. But nothing for me... I'll explain that some other time, if you do choose to go... But it's really important. It could be months in between towns, at worst." Teashi said to her and she glanced back and nodded before running off. She made her way through the alley's until she reached the center of town.

I have bedding already in my 'home', just need flint, some long-lasting food, and might try to find a warm coat she nodded again as she looked around at the different shops. She normally stuck to the places closer to her, and didn't venture here much. Mainly because the orphanage was near here and constantly sending people to look for her. People she always bribed into staying silent. But the places here were good for finding long-lasting items. She just hoped her stealth was up to par on not being caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back