• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Leaked Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2010
First off, I should explain myself before I look like a troll...

Hello, PokeCommunity Forums! I am from the marketing division of Shogakukan, a publishing company in Japan that releases CoroCoro Magazine. As some of you may or may not be aware, CoroCoro is set to reveal new information regarding the Nintendo games Pokemon Black and White in its next issue. I'm here as part of a marketing experiment to reveal some information regarding the material in the next issue. But wait, why not on a Japanese forum? A good question indeed!

The answer for this is simply because we are conducting preliminary research on CoroCoro's popularity overseas, and the option of creating an English CoroCoro equivalent. Sounds good, no?

Anyways, for those of you that wish to wait until the issue comes out before learning anything, I respect that very much. Therefore, if you do not wish to find out what's in the issue regarding the new games in advance, do NOT click the spoiler tab. Thanks, and enjoy!!

Spoiler:

Keep reading CoroCoro, and keep in mind that if all goes well here, we may see more spoiler posts like these in the near future!

-ShikamaruMan

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
That's so fake... can you leak out what the legendaries are... no i want my grass bird! tell Nintendo to make one if you truly have contacts maker of this thread!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
That's so fake... can you leak out what the legendaries are... no i want my grass bird! tell Nintendo to make one if you truly have contacts maker of this thread!
Who knows MRAS, Im a little scared of my grass type starter, but I do see the swan with the scarf in one of the sihlouettes. Thats a perspective that I failed to see.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
i honestly think he must be trollin', but it would be cool if this is real

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I honestly dont see that Duck being Water... that tail is clearly a leaf and I can't see it any other way.

Years
Who knows MRAS, Im a little scared of my grass type starter, but I do see the swan with the scarf in one of the sihlouettes. Thats a perspective that I failed to see.
could be true but this is the info i dug up of the company he supposedly works for, and it include the publisher of the pokemon manga... and includes corocoro, so he must have done research to find this out... or he is really who he says he is... but he might get fired if he is real... : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shogakukan

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
could be true but this is the info i dug up of the company he supposedly works for, and it include the publisher of the pokemon manga... and includes corocoro, so he must have done research to find this out... or he is really who he says he is... but he might get fired if he is real... : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shogakukan

Either way this is all for the money, info is going to get leaked out one way or another. But I like the idea of an english version of coro-coro.

Years
Wait it must be fake... why would he post this now... after they showed the Silhouettes why not before...
Should we report this so someone can figure something out...

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
Years
could be true but this is the info i dug up of the company he supposedly works for, and it include the publisher of the pokemon manga... and includes corocoro, so he must have done research to find this out... or he is really who he says he is... but he might get fired if he is real... : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shogakukanhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shogakukanhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shogakukanhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shogakukan

Or, he is who he says he is and he is actually doing research to see if we want an English Coro-Coro. If he's right about the starters I'm going to love him forever. Also I vote that an English Version of Coro-Coro gets made.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
if i were you, i would change the title of the thread to "CoroCoro research pole" and... well.... add a pole- english corocoro would beast though

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
WAIT EVERYONE LOOK AT WHAT ME FOUNDED...

Spoiler:

"Kuleaf, Hipion, and Dolukua"

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
Years
I'm not sure if I should, but a part of me believes him. I'm looking at the "swan" and most speculations about his true form have one of his arms reaching behind him, it looks very awkward. A scarf would look much more graceful and make more sense.
Then again, it's hard for me to imagine that tail being anything but leaves. Maybe it's because it was the first thing that popped into my head.
I suppose we'll find out for sure in a few days. :)

Last edited:

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
WAIT EVERYONE LOOK AT WHAT ME FOUNDED...

Spoiler:

"Kuleaf, Hipion, and Dolukua"

They don't even fit the silhouettes...

As far as this goes, it could be legit, there's no sense in judging him now and I also LOVE the idea of an english CoroCoro. We'll find out if he's telling the truth in the coming days.

And please don't be offended Shikamaru, we all want to believe you but history dictates that we could be getting tricked. Those all sound awesome though!! =D
I might have tried to prove my identity to a mod first though...(if I were you I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back