• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The first video game you played!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
It actually was a Pokemon game. My first video game was Pokemon Red back in 2000 when I was 7. My first non-Pokemon video game, I believe was Ratchet and Clank but it's hard to remember if I played any games beside Pokemon before that.

Pryze

Straight chillin
Years
My first game was Crystal in 2001, and I still have that exact copy, actually.

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I think the first video game I played was Super Mario World for the SNES at my cousins' house. Or was it Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Sega Genesis? I can't remember which I played first, but I do remember I was horrible at them. :P

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
My very first game that I ever played was this Jeopardy game that was on the computer we had when I was maybe 5 or 6. It was fun and I never took a correct answer for granted because I was just completely guessing.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
I played my first video game when I was 3. I remember back then we had a Master System with "Ghost House", "Global Defense", "Rescue Mission" and two built-in games, "Safari Hunt" and "Hang-on". I don't know which one was exactly my first, but since I remember "Ghost House" being my favorite of the five, this is the game I usually credit for being my very first video game.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Halo CE on Xbox or Half-Life on PC

That's probably why I'm so... interesting

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
The very first game I played was Super Mario Brothers 3 for the NES. I remember it quite well. It was my favourite game for quite a while. Super Mario World and Sonic The Hedgehog 2 are the other games that I think are the furthest back in my memories.

TY

My very first video game was Command and Conquer: Red Alert. It was a really addicting (and it still is) RTS game that had some difficulty in it. I played it for a long time till Tiberian Sun came out, then i lost the game and a couple years later i bought the The First Decade which contained Red Alert aswell and i started to play it again

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2013
My first one was Pokemon Yellow. I can still remember the day when I got it, with the yellow gameboy. I had a great time playing even though I didn't know what was being said in the game. Unfortunately I do not have the gameboy but I still have Pokemon Yellow.

lunae

Mail-Order Bride
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2013
The first ever game I played happened to be Pokemon.. It was Pokemon Snap, though. In a Pikachu styled N64 console. I was more than excited to play it. :3

Back