• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Melanite Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016

pokemon_melanite_info_part_1_by_rayd12smitty-d7xh2fx.png

pokemon_melanite_info_part_2_by_rayd12smitty-d7xhti1.png

pokemon_melanite_info_part_3_by_rayd12smitty-d7xmkg4.png

pokemon_melanite_info_part_4_by_rayd12smitty-d7xr8jz.png

pokemon_melanite_info_part_5_by_rayd12smitty-d7ydb30.png

Downloads

Credits
Spoiler:

Support Tag
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Nice game! You have cool HGSS tiles. I like how you painted the Battleboxes!
Pokémon Melanite sounds familiar!

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Nice game! You have cool HGSS tiles. I like how you painted the Battleboxes!
Pokémon Melanite sounds familiar!

Thank you. I'm glad you remember it.

Just added the second gym leader

Last edited:

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Good to see that Melanite is back in full swing. :'D
I made a little supporter bar for you, hope you don't mind. I'm glad to see a logo didn't go to waste, either. :)

supporter.gif

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Good to see that Melanite is back in full swing. :'D
I made a little supporter bar for you, hope you don't mind. I'm glad to see a logo didn't go to waste, either. :)

supporter.gif

Thank you and thanks again for the awesome logo. I've used it through everything. Awesome support bar too. I like it better than the current one. Can I use it as the official one once I get back on a computer?

EDIT: I added it to the post assuming it's ok. If not for some reason I will take it down if you want.

Just added one of the elite four sprites. It may not be final. I hope to have the water gym leader soon. Also, check the bottom of the main thread for new info on multiple things.

Last edited:

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Thank you and thanks again for the awesome logo. I've used it through everything. Awesome support bar too. I like it better than the current one. Can I use it as the official one once I get back on a computer?

Just added one of the elite four sprites. It may not be final. I hope to have the water gym leader soon. Also, check the bottom of the main thread for new info on multiple things.

You certainly can, just upload it to you own image host as I'll be deleting it from my Dropbox to save some space. I'm not a spriter, but, if I have some time I would be up for doing a little art for this game; I'm backed up on commissions right now, so I'll be busy for a long time.

Kyther

Pokemon Freedom Developer
Years
Hey this looks great but looking at your map you seem to not have any snow or ice on it. Is that just because you don't have the colours. If so, I could give the one I use to you.

Good luck with the game.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Hey this looks great but looking at your map you seem to not have any snow or ice on it. Is that just because you don't have the colours. If so, I could give the one I use to you.

Good luck with the game.

I have plenty of snow/ice tiles, and desert, and beach, and swamp, and underwater, I just have yet to use them. The hometown is in a very basic part of the region. I am trying to not make too many maps before I actually am ready for them. Thanks for the offer though.

You certainly can, just upload it to you own image host as I'll be deleting it from my Dropbox to save some space. I'm not a spriter, but, if I have some time I would be up for doing a little art for this game; I'm backed up on commissions right now, so I'll be busy for a long time.

Will do. I will do that right away. Thanks for the offer. I have a great spriter for trainers right now, but if i need anything, and can't find someone, i will definitely come to you.

Last edited:

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Cool Game...Thud i love your Banner Thud...so cool..And Nice Game that u make.. ilove it all!! i can't wait For The Final Release ...!!

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Oh, ok. I'll send you some via a PM but they're more HGSS styled mixed with BW, as BW water autotiles are hard to compile because they consist of many components which inconveniently overlap in a normal autotile.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Oh, ok. I'll send you some via a PM but they're more HGSS styled mixed with BW, as BW water autotiles are hard to compile because they consist of many components which inconveniently overlap in a normal autotile.

Awesome thanks I can't wait to get them.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Man! All your sprites are AMAZING!!! One thing though
I looked on your web, will you add more color to your title?
It looks like all red.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Man! All your sprites are AMAZING!!! One thing though
I looked on your web, will you add more color to your title?
It looks like all red.

Thanks for the compliments. Could you explain what you mean by the red? Of you are talking about the site design in general, I haven't used the site in ages, and probably won't again. I update regularly here www.reddit.com/r/pokemonmelanite

EDIT: Sorry i just reread this and realized you meant the title screen. That is like most things on the site, old. I am completely changing it. I want to base it off of the image on the home page of my old site, without some of the pokemon.

Added sprites for 3rd and 5th gym leaders, Bethany the water type leader, and Lectro the electric type leader

Last edited:

Kyther

Pokemon Freedom Developer
Years
I have plenty of snow/ice tiles, and desert, and beach, and swamp, and underwater, I just have yet to use them. The hometown is in a very basic part of the region. I am trying to not make too many maps before I actually am ready for them. Thanks for the offer though.

Alright then. Not sure whether I was clear with my last post though, I tend to do it a lot by accident, but I was refering to your region map.

Your sprites look great, but what's with the fifth gym leader. Is he meant to have an electric explosion behind him or something. It just looks a little awkward to me with the black background of the page.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
@Blazing Inferno
Oh. The map is in HGSS style and I want to keep it original to the game. I do have the colors for that I just chose not to use them. Plus, I only designed the map, it was made by NikNaks who is an amazing map maker. With the gym leader, I don't make the sprites. I give my spriter a description and he works his magic. That is a static aura almost surrounding him. It does look strange with this background I admit, but it looks fine with a plain battle back behind it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Thanks for the compliments. Could you explain what you mean by the red? Of you are talking about the site design in general, I haven't used the site in ages, and probably won't again. I update regularly here www.reddit.com/r/pokemonmelanite

EDIT: Sorry i just reread this and realized you meant the title screen. That is like most things on the site, old. I am completely changing it. I want to base it off of the image on the home page of my old site, without some of the pokemon.

Added sprites for 3rd and 5th gym leaders, Bethany the water type leader, and Lectro the electric type leader
Okay, I was just wondering. I get it

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Added sprite for and renamed another elite four member. 4th gym leader sprite coming hopefully tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back