• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Should we have our own calendars and Journals?

• Total voters

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
You know how we have the calender, that features all the events taking place here on PC? Well, I think each individual member shoul dbe able to have their own calender to put their own events in. Also, I think each member should have a public journal that they can write in and get comments from other members, that is if they allow other members to comment.
What do you think abou this?

aaaaaa

This should probably get ye old relocation to that..voting place.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
PC uses a vBulletin subscription, and i dont think personal calendars come with it..so this is a kinda pointless thread..

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
It doesn't seem the most useful idea, since if people put personal things or stuff in them, they probably would remember them before he/she went on the internet. It would rule out the possibility of a real diary. Plus, it wouldn't come into use that often, if at all if it was only used to record forum-related events. It does seem quite pointless to be frank :/

JKPichu

Banned
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2006
Online journals are actually pretty fun.

It would be a nifty idea for PC. Though it would most likely get abused...

Back