• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What spinoffs do you want with Gen5?

blue

gucci
Years
The amount of people wanting a Pokemon Snap sequel is kind of pushing me to actually go and buy it since I've never tried it before.
Yeah I'd love a Colosseum sequel, I had so much fun playing that game with the in-depth storyline.

Years
actually,there is going to be a new mystery dungeon game for the 3DS(check serebeii.net) but,not much is known about it and it's not coming to the US anytime soon. (also there is going to be a mystery dungeon stormy,blazing,and light,but the sprites disgust me and there are only about 13-15 dungeons in each of the games.(look those games up too)

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
actually,there is going to be a new mystery dungeon game for the 3DS(check serebeii.net) but,not much is known about it and it's not coming to the US anytime soon. (also there is going to be a mystery dungeon stormy,blazing,and light,but the sprites disgust me and there are only about 13-15 dungeons in each of the games.(look those games up too)

A lot of us here in the Spin-off section already knew about the 3DS one, and the Storm, Blaze, and Light have been out since 2009.

Anyways, I would like a new Snap, and a new Shadow Pokemon game(Colosseum/XD).
Also, a new TCG would be cool too, I like the one on GB, but I never played the Jap. only one.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

Storm, Blaze, and Light are Japanese Wii Exclusives right now. Most likely they'll never get international release.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
As much as I'd like a Snap 2, the Pokedex 3D Pro allows us to take pictures of any Pokemon. In a way, we already have our Snap 2, it just is very different.

Sirfetch’d

I want Stadium 3. Stadium 1&2 were amazing(even though they were rigged lol). It would be amazing seeing all 649 pokemon rentable and engaging in battles.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
A rerelease of the N64 with special pokemon editions and sequels to the pokemon games.... :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
A Snap 3D would be amazing!! Other than that, I'm a big fan of the Ranger games, and I think each Ranger game was better than its predecessor, so I'd like another one of those. AND another Pinball, 'cause I loooved the original Pinball :D

Siigari

NU Addict
Years
My guilty pleasure of the Pokemon series was Battle Revolution. Honestly that game was so much fun to play. I'd pit my NU teams against full on teams of Ubers. I was usually met with a "connection lost" error because as I was on the eve of victory the enemy team would disconnect, but it was fun to take my fully EV trained Pokes to PBR.

I am playing through White right now. I stream the gameplay and am looking forward to the end-game battles against other players. I really want a mix between the Colosseum battle system and the online battle functions PBR offered. Being able to do full on tournaments and what not would be even more fun (including that if you disconnect you forfeit, etc.)

:3

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Pokémon Pinball 3D
Pokémon Stadium 3D
Pokémon MD 3D Already done.
Pokémon Snap 2

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I'm pretty exited over the idea of pokemon game on the wii-u.
The tablet control seems like it could work well with pokemon.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
Count me in for the Colosseum/XD followup.

Other than that, I'd like to get a new Pokémon Trading Card Game... game. I've never played the actual cards, but IMO the Gameboy game was really fun, not to mention its high replayability.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Pokemon Ranger? I see no one likes the constant drawing of circles. But frankly speaking, its kinda fun and when you beat the game, it can serve as bragging rights.

The Poke' Kid

The Average Trainer
Years
I REALLY WANT ANOTHER SHADOW POKEMON GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Count me in for the Colosseum/XD followup.

Other than that, I'd like to get a new Pokémon Trading Card Game... game. I've never played the actual cards, but IMO the Gameboy game was really fun, not to mention its high replayability.
Pokemon tcg on gameboy made me RAGEQUIT

Last edited:
Back