• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'd like to request my veteran emblem. As of yesterday it's been 3 years since I first joined PokeCommunity to download Shiny Gold. Funny thing is I downloaded an older beta of it by mistake because I didn't take the time to look through the forums! Hahahaha oh how time flies by.

Done! Congrats on being here for so long. ^___^

Vernikova

Banned
Years
I'm not sorry to be bothering you guys again. Remove the Sexy Ex-Staff emblem too. I forgot to ask to get that one removed with the stupid All-star emblem. Silly me.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'm not sorry to be bothering you guys again. Remove the Sexy Ex-Staff emblem too. I forgot to ask to get that one removed with the stupid All-star emblem. Silly me.

ALRIGHT DARLIN' I'M ON THE CASE!!!!!

Years
Emblem: Committed
Requisite: Stay paired to the same member for over a year.
*you may use this thread to request this emblem*

What does it mean to be paired with a member? like dating them over the internet?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
No, there's a thread here called the 'Pairing Thread'. Where two PC members (a boy and a girl) say they want to get paired up. (This is usually done via PM.) Once you've decided on a 'pair', you or the other person posts onto the list on the Pairing Thread.

(Example: you x another PC member)

Then you must simply wait a year and you must have the same person paired up with you for that year to receive that emblem. Hope that cleared up any confusion.

EDIT: Here's the link to the Pairing Thread so you can see how it works. Pairing Thread.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Sure the emblem for the IRC chat it's limited edition to get people to go NOW, but for people who are regulars anyways? I'm in the IRC chat when I go back home, but at the College it's doesn't connect to the server- I don't feel like I should be denied an emblem because of PC porting the chat to a client that is mostly blocked for distributing cracks, when I specifically go on when I'm at home.

The emblem is for people who contribute to the IRC, isn't it? So why should I be denied one NOW due to connection errors since it's hosted on a client?

If the point of the emblem is for people to come to the IRC, and I come to it anyways, why would I have to drop everything, make the 2-hour bus ride from my dorm back to my real house, and hop on IRC just to receive the emblem before it's stops being limited edition?

Pretty silly if you ask me. What are you going to do about it?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Sure the emblem for the IRC chat it's limited edition to get people to go NOW, but for people who are regulars anyways? I'm in the IRC chat when I go back home, but at the College it's doesn't connect to the server- I don't feel like I should be denied an emblem because of PC porting the chat to a client that is mostly blocked for distributing cracks, when I specifically go on when I'm at home.

The emblem is for people who contribute to the IRC, isn't it? So why should I be denied one NOW due to connection errors since it's hosted on a client?

If the point of the emblem is for people to come to the IRC, and I come to it anyways, why would I have to drop everything, make the 2-hour bus ride from my dorm back to my real house, and hop on IRC just to receive the emblem before it's stops being limited edition?

Pretty silly if you ask me. What are you going to do about it?

www.mibbit.com should work wherever you are.
And the emblem is only for the relaunch. There are still two other regular emblems you can get later on.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
The server is irc.systemnet.info. Your channel is #thepokecommunity. It should get you going. :)

That wasn't part of the dropdown menu.. but I tried the mibbit one -again- anyways..
And either there's absolutely no one but me in the chat right now (which I doubt because usually jake, chibi, ray, or SOMEONE is always there.. heck yes, I'm sometimes there, I would know), or it's not connecting me properly.

This is kind of ridiculous and not even worth it and you guys are pretty useless with this directing stuff. I'd like to have at least been offered a server address (SSL) so I could just put it in and connect.. but no.
I want to say that you guys can take your emblem and shove it, but that comes off kind of mean.. so I'm just going to say that this is a waste of my time and I'm not going to even bother anymore.

Thanks but no thanks.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Kura, click server next to the dropdown and input the server name there and then you can finally get your emblem!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Huzzah, three years, one day! May I please have a Veteran's Emblem?

... Time did indeed pass by quickly, honestly. Feels like yesterday there was still a year left until yesterday.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Would it be okay to request my Veteran's Emblem now? I joined on leap year. xD (2/29/08)

:3

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Yes it is. If you have an idea for an emblem, just post it here with the necessary information (image, description, how to get it), and a staff member will bring it up for discussion to see if it gets added.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
Hi! I've been away from PC for nearly a year and only recently come back. IICR, I earned an emblem in a pre-B/W competition but for the life of me, I can't find it. D:

Could someone with the powers-that-be possibly check if I've got it or not, and possible direct me to where the emblems are, because for the life of me I can't find it. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back