• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Two classes MWF, one on Tuesday, and one on Thursday. Also work MTWF. SOOOOO yah. THANKFULLY, THOUGH, MWF I'm done by 2 in the afternoon. T and R are my late days :X

/goes now to Walmart to get a lunchbox and new backpack as well as a haircut at the haircut place, bbl

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

All right, I seem to be in good company :D
So I'm playing a FF game for the first time ever (IX). No idea what I'm doing tbh, walking around and finding potions everywhere and I spam attack when in combat. But it's quite charming.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I went and bought myself a PSP and BBS. :|c BUT OH WELL. At least I don't have to borrow my Cousin's game now. I can play this for as looooong as I want. ♥

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I haven't beaten any of my 3DS--oh wait I beat Rumble. But not my other ones. (Can Nintendogs even be beaten???)

Still, being someone who isn't a huge fan of KH I really want KH3Ds ;; That said, I should at least beat White 2 and maybe try to get further in Tales of Hearts...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'd recommend Hearts, but it's import-only (or download onto emulator and play). There is a Script Translation so you can understand what they're saying (though it doesn't translate the skits) and guides that teach you how the gameplay works, but it isn't directly fantranslated like Innocence |D;; (One of the main reasons I got it was 'cause Tetsuya Kakihara voices the main character. I also heard good things about the battle system, which is different from the typical Tales of battle system, and I must admit it is pretty good. The characters are also lovable, too <3)

Eternia and Legendia also seem like good games. Can't really help on the Tales side of things 'cause I've only been able to play Symphonia/DotNW, Abyss, TotW:RM, Phantasia, and Hearts ><;

Years
62. I can't give any recommendations despite owning 4 or so games from the Tales of series because I have barely touched ANY of them because I'm both simultaneously too unmotivated to turn on a game console and too busy offline to actually want to commit any time to video games.

Also 5 days to METACON WOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back