• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assassin's Creed or Halo

Assassin's Creed or Halo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Which is better?

The title says so, and the 4 world 25 character rule is making this hard to post.

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I don't know how you compare entirely different genres, game design, and narrative, but...

Assassin's Creed.

I hate Halo. A lot. Boring, boring, boring, boring, bland, boring, boring.

Years
Assassin's Creed by far. I lost interest in Halo when they stopped releasing it on PC. I'll be pre-ordering AC III for the end of the month and ploughing through it.

FrankOcean

OFWGKTA ALL DAY
Years
I have an Xbox 360, but honestly Halo ain't that great imo. Really the whole "not aiming down sights" mechanic bothered it for me, plus the controls are just weird for someone used to the CoD layout.

Plus I like AC more because it adds history to video games, and that's the stuff I like.

Years
I am going to lock this thread, as the games have nothing in common and it is rather impossible to compare the two.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back