• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I kind of miss summer solely for the storms. We get some pretty decent ones and they're fun to watch. I've been wanting to get a photo of lightning but nope.

It's actually pretty nice out right now- in the 40s. I was just outside taking pictures of the stray cats.

...We really do always end up talking about weather.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm tired of wearing my snow boots so I'm glad the rain here washed away most of the snow!

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
It's bright and sunny over here. I was actually sweating earlier as I walked around campus.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Really cloudy, but still nice out.
I actually am off to go play with the stray cats and take pictures of them. Better take advantage of the daylight.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Its cold here, but no snow. I haven't seen proper snow in 7 years now. I really need some to play in.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You like just got OUT of Canada Kura! Don't give in!!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Snow gets boring after a while though, doesn't it? I like to be able to walk where I want without sinking into it, not having to wear a hat, etc.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
tbh, dat's true, snow's boring after a while. most of all shops gets closed. what if a new game has been released and...and...ugh

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I've heard about poutine. Is it really that great? What is it exactly?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That doesn't sound very appetizing. x:
I've heard of it, but never eaten it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Gravy and Curd fries? Damn does that sound appetizing. Do they have em in France as well? Cause if they do, at least I know now where to go in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back