• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Evolution/Pre-evolution Speculation

Years
We have to many baby pre evolutions pi ser and herracross need a evolution

O.o the ultimate evolutions would be for Milotic, Arcanine, Dugtrio, Magmortar, electriver, Muk, Skarmory, Lucario. Imagine facing evolve forms of these. But I hope some bug types get there second type switch around.

Oh and shuckles needs a evolution XD

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
How about an evolution for Crawdaunt? Or even better, Evolutions for crawdaunt and Kingler. Maybe they can be version exclusives even if they aren't related/ are a duo.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
We have to many baby pre evolutions pi ser and herracross need a evolution

O.o the ultimate evolutions would be for Milotic, Arcanine, Dugtrio, Magmortar, electriver, Muk, Skarmory, Lucario. Imagine facing evolve forms of these. But I hope some bug types get there second type switch around.

Oh and shuckles needs a evolution XD

There's no way Electivire and Magmortar will evolve again considering they are already part of a 3 stage line.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
And he most likely will.He was featured intensely in the movie and there wasnt really a reason.

His featuring seems to have gone unnoticed by the writers. He played no major role in the movie other than being a shy pokemon that opens up to ash. It loses relative interest as a focus point shortly after. All the heavy support for it seems unfounded now.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Really I would rather we got a Pachirisu or Emolga evolution rather than a pikachu clone this gen. After all Pikachu is more than likely in the Kalos regional dex.

Years
Sableye, Mawile and Dunsparce just NEED evolutions!

I really want a Houndoom evolution for #666 !! It would be so freaking awesome :3 Although Houndoom is based on a Cerberus I wouldn't want it to suddenly gave two more heads, we've seen that way to many times.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Sableye, Mawile and Dunsparce just NEED evolutions!

I really want a Houndoom evolution for #666 !! It would be so freaking awesome :3 Although Houndoom is based on a Cerberus I wouldn't want it to suddenly gave two more heads, we've seen that way to many times.

Nah #666 will most likely be vivillion or pangoro because Chespin is 650 so If we include the evolutions of chespin and the rest of the Starters we go to number 658.Only 8 Pokemon remain.Evos for older Pokemon werent that high up the Pokedex

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Let's see. It's starters up to #658, then the generic small mammal and its evolution at #658 and #660 and then it should be Scatterbug, Spewpa and Vivillon at #661, #662 and #663 respectively. The Generic birds should also be early in the dex, so we place Fletchling on #664 and Talonflame on #665. The question is who we should place at #666. It can not be an evolved form of any other Kalos pokémon as the slot before it is already taken; that means we can exlude Pangoro and Litleo's evolution (if it will have one). It is likely not a water-type pokémon or a pokémon that lives in the water as you get your fishing rod and the HM for surf first later in the games; that exludes Clauncher, Skrelp, Inkay and Malamar. It is not likely for it to be a pokémon with high stats that have no evolutionary relatives as you find these first later in the games; this should exlude Gogoat, Honedge and Noivern. what do we have left? We have Sylveon, Pancham, Litleo, Helioptile, Flabébé, Swirlix and Spritzee. Helioptile is not likely as it is found in a desert in one of the trailers and the only desert on the map is pretty far away from the starting location. So the pokémon that we've seen that is likely to be placed on #666 is:
Sylveon, Pancham, Litleo, Flabébé, Swirlix and Spritzee.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Nah #666 will most likely be vivillion or pangoro because Chespin is 650 so If we include the evolutions of chespin and the rest of the Starters we go to number 658.Only 8 Pokemon remain.Evos for older Pokemon werent that high up the Pokedex

You're assuming there won't be a #0 numbered pokemon in the Kalos dex like Victini.

If there is then there will only be 7 pokemon remaining to #666.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Let's see. It's starters up to #658, then the generic small mammal and its evolution at #658 and #660 and then it should be Scatterbug, Spewpa and Vivillon at #661, #662 and #663 respectively. The Generic birds should also be early in the dex, so we place Fletchling on #664 and Talonflame on #665. The question is who we should place at #666. It can not be an evolved form of any other Kalos pokémon as the slot before it is already taken; that means we can exlude Pangoro and Litleo's evolution (if it will have one). It is likely not a water-type pokémon or a pokémon that lives in the water as you get your fishing rod and the HM for surf first later in the games; that exludes Clauncher, Skrelp, Inkay and Malamar. It is not likely for it to be a pokémon with high stats that have no evolutionary relatives as you find these first later in the games; this should exlude Gogoat, Honedge and Noivern. what do we have left? We have Sylveon, Pancham, Litleo, Helioptile, Flabébé, Swirlix and Spritzee. Helioptile is not likely as it is found in a desert in one of the trailers and the only desert on the map is pretty far away from the starting location. So the pokémon that we've seen that is likely to be placed on #666 is:
Sylveon, Pancham, Litleo, Flabébé, Swirlix and Spritzee.

You forgot the Zigzagoon Linoone duo which comes after Flechling evos.
I also doubt Sylveon will be that high up because it is an old Pokemon getting an evo.
We also have the Regional Rodent which i doubt will be litleo(i think of him as poochyena) so add 2 spots for that one.
So from 658 i am guessing the 3 bugs so and the 2 rodents so 663.Then probably zigzaggon and linoone then fletchling.So probably flecthling in the regional and for the national flethcling's 3rd form or Pancham.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Let me clarify:
#650 Chespin
#651 Chespin first evo
#652 Chespin final evo
#653 Fennekin
#654 Fennekin first evo
#655 Fennekin final evo
#656 Froakie
#657 Froakie first evo
#658 Froakie final evo
#659 Generic small mammal
#660 Generic small mammal's evo
#661 Scatterbug
#662 Spewpa
#663 Vivillon
#664 Fletchling
#665 Talonflame
#666 ??? (Sylveon, Pancham, Litleo, Flabébé, Swirlix or Spritzee)

You forgot the Zigzagoon Linoone duo which comes after Flechling evos.
I also doubt Sylveon will be that high up because it is an old Pokemon getting an evo.
We also have the Regional Rodent which i doubt will be litleo(i think of him as poochyena) so add 2 spots for that one.
So from 658 i am guessing the 3 bugs so and the 2 rodents so 663.Then probably zigzaggon and linoone then fletchling.So probably flecthling in the regional and for the national flethcling's 3rd form or Pancham.

The Regional Rodent IS the Generic small mammal. The Zigzagoon Linoone line is hoenn's Regional Rodent (or Generic small mammal as I say).

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years

Not all of them. Look at Ambipom, Mismagius and Honchkrow. All 3 were in the first 50 Sinnoh pokemon. #424,#429 and #430. I would love the see a 3 headed dog pokemon evolve from Houndoom though. This would be a great chance with Team Flair most likely having fire types. Also you got to remember that all the generations have had 2 bug lines or 1 long bug line together or very close. (Sinnoh could be consider not, but still very close. And Johto still used Caterpie and Weedle)
It is very likely that we will see another bug line in the first 15 to 25 pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
A three headed evolution of Houndoom would be awsome. But I don't think it will be so early in the dex (as team flare's leader would be the first trainer to use it).

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Let me clarify:
#650 Chespin
#651 Chespin first evo
#652 Chespin final evo
#653 Fennekin
#654 Fennekin first evo
#655 Fennekin final evo
#656 Froakie
#657 Froakie first evo
#658 Froakie final evo
#659 Generic small mammal
#660 Generic small mammal's evo
#661 Scatterbug
#662 Spewpa
#663 Vivillon
#664 Fletchling
#665 Talonflame
#666 ??? (Sylveon, Pancham, Litleo, Flabébé, Swirlix or Spritzee)

The Regional Rodent IS the Generic small mammal. The Zigzagoon Linoone line is hoenn's Regional Rodent (or Generic small mammal as I say).

Zigzagoon Linoone will be included in the regional Dex above Fletchling.I think that there will be another Kalos Rodent making Fletchling #666.
In the National Dex though i agree with your list but you should take into account that Fletchling will most likely be a 3 stage Pokemon and that Sylveon will be really down the Pokedex if it is like the other eeveelutions.

Not all of them. Look at Ambipom, Mismagius and Honchkrow. All 3 were in the first 50 Sinnoh pokemon. #424,#429 and #430. I would love the see a 3 headed dog pokemon evolve from Houndoom though. This would be a great chance with Team Flair most likely having fire types. Also you got to remember that all the generations have had 2 bug lines or 1 long bug line together or very close. (Sinnoh could be consider not, but still very close. And Johto still used Caterpie and Weedle)
It is very likely that we will see another bug line in the first 15 to 25 pokemon.
Yup but not sooo up in the Pokedex.These are the 17 first Pokemon.I dont think that there will be evos for older Pokemon so up.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
It's strange to have another region's rodent in a regional dex...though it has been done before in Gen's 2 (though Gen 2 had all pokemon introduced in it's dex at the time, and the first two gen were kept for it's remakes dex along with 5 evolutions introduced in sinnoh, so this one may not count), and Gen 5's sequels. Hopefully though they take advantage of this and give Linoone an evolution :3

Back