• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever seen a person from PC?

Alakazam

Banned
Years
Mystical Mewtwo said:
True story, i swear it.

I was walkin down the street with some of my friends, when i see this group of girls and boyz bout our age. And a SWEAR this guy was acting just like 100marios. He was even saying "hehe" just like that! I swear, the jokes, he even metioned an aligator for heveans sakes! It was bugging me, i had to know.

What else would i do? I stood up from the table, cleared my throat, and yelled, clear and loud:

"100MARIOS!!!!"

Everyone stared at me, having no idea what i was doing. The kid stared at me for a while. I sighed, and sat back down.

Ive always wanted to tell that story. He even looked kinda like you from the pic thread, 100marios.
This has to be one of the silliest posts ever! I'm sorry, but I keep thinking about it and it makes me sick! What? I said it makes me sick! The things people do sometimes to get attention. hehe!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Alakazam said:
This has to be one of the silliest posts ever! I'm sorry, but I keep thinking about it and it makes me sick! What? I said it makes me sick! The things people do sometimes to get attention. hehe!
Geez, here you go again! I thought you learned after that 'How Tall Are You?' thread, but apparently not. Just shup up with the comments already! It would do good for both you and everybody else.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Arcanine said:
Oh don't even start it Alyssa, Sean is to stupid to have any respect for other members and he is just going to start it again in this thread.
Of course. Knowing him he'll post something like that in every thread. Just thank God that he's not too active. Then we'd all be doomed. :tired:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Ignoring Sean and moving on...

Kayleigh said:
A lot of people live in Texas, so I could meet several people if we arranged it. ^_^
really? I don't come by Texan members too often (mainly because they have a joke in their location blank in their profile). Where in Texas are you from Kayleigh?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
tmbjr said:
Ignoring Sean and moving on...

really? I don't come by Texan members too often (mainly because they have a joke in their location blank in their profile). Where in Texas are you from Kayleigh?
Come to think of it Tmbjr, I think quite a few people live in Texas!
I can name at least three!.....yourself included though hehe.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
My dor-I mean Sean detector isn't going off, so it's safe to post and just move on.

Anyways, I live near Dallas. ^_^ About two hours away. You live near Houston, right? I remember you saying that you almost went to the same Pokemon Convention as I did, but you were sick.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Kayleigh said:
My dor-I mean Sean detector isn't going off, so it's safe to post and just move on.

Anyways, I live near Dallas. ^_^ About two hours away. You live near Houston, right? I remember you saying that you almost went to the same Pokemon Convention as I did, but you were sick.
....you live near Dallas? My cousins live around there. I doubt you would even be able to tell they were related to me though, because they're so much quieter then myself hehe.

Master Kwesi Nkromah

When the Unknown Dungeon was up and running I met allot of pokefans. We used the Super Trainer Showdowns as a meeting ground. In fact I met a lot of webmasters at the sts as well.

Kwesi ? the man that should need no introduction.. but dose.. FOUNDER OF THIS GREAT LAND

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
hey! it's one of those elusive Kwesi posts...

Kayleigh said:
you're talking about when Pok?mon Rocks America came through Houston last November, right? I could've driven there myself if I hadn't been sick that day...my mom wouldn't let me go outside for anything. Maybe I should make a trip to Dallas this weekend, I always find something fun to do there...

Alakazam

Banned
Years
Master Kwesi Nkromah said:
When the Unknown Dungeon was up and running I met allot of pokefans. We used the Super Trainer Showdowns as a meeting ground. In fact I met a lot of webmasters at the sts as well.

Kwesi ? the man that should need no introduction.. but dose.. FOUNDER OF THIS GREAT LAND
Yeah, what ever happened to the Unknown Dungeon? Are you planning to renew the domain or let it expire and have it taken over by a search engine? I haven't really met anyone since yet again, there are no Pokemon events that happen in Canada sanctioned by Nintendo that I know of.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Ice Master said:
I Have Never Seen Anyone From PC And I Live In Texas Too Well In Midland

Well go visit Houston, Texas and you'll might be able to see some members there. A lot of members are from there, I think.

Back