• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Congrats to new shinies guys.

I wish I could say I have a new shiny, but I don't. I'm still after the one who won't shine(Giratina) and it feels like it will never appear. SHINE for me please Giratina.

I also started SRing for a new shiny target. I was originally going to wait until I got Regirock to shine, but I'm SRing for shiny Regigigas in one of my Pearl. I managed to get 100 SR's in for it last night, going to spend the day with both Giratina and Regigigas, crossing my fingers one of these will shine.

Years
I'm more actively going after Regice, and the only functioning DS in my house, my brothers, is a terrible, useless, piece of crap. Every time someone tweaks, it always manages to screw up the void created somehow.
But anyways...
I am going to be off-and-on SRing for a secret Legend, in which game I will not say.
I may do some Dialga hunting today, but mostly Regice because of the high-speed you can reset at.
Good luck people, especially you Storm, and DO NOT SR OVER IT THIS TIME.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
hey everyone...
I still after uxie... it'll hopefully come this week :)
it whould be a great xmas present hehehe
and DDD that's a great guide... after uxie I'll try some chaining...
gl for everyone on the shinies ^^

Years
Sweet, so how many resets are you up to now?
I'm probably around 200 for Dialga and 1,000 for Regice.
I haven't been very faithful :P

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
I hunt 5 hous a day... and I make 1 reset per minute... that's 60 resets in an hour and 300 in a day...

Last edited:

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
I'll be glad to move on to the Zelda games I got and Chrono Trigger. Take my word for it: Shadows of Almia is not worth the money right now. The only reason to get it right now is because the downloadable content is only available til January 31st 2009, or at least that's what the pamphlet said.

All the while I'll stick with D/P and do what I do. They're really the only games I need, too. lol!

Good luck everyone!

Lol yeah That's the Only reason I even bothered with the ranger games and didn't bother with the PMD games. I got ranger one and have jpn ranger 2 (at the time no release date for us ranger 2 was announced so I chanced it since it might've not been released here). Lol now If I get ranger 2 US I have to play it over AGAIN. LOL. I wish PMD had had some Downloadable content for D/P, would've made me buy it, even if it was some rare berries.
Least an extra darkrai is always useful. I want to get Chrono Trigger too, but I might get it as a gift so I have to wait.

Anyways no new shinies to report. I've been mainly SRing for Snorlax on both FR and LG but no luck with the pudge yet. Microsoft made Live for Street Fighter 2 turbo HD remix free for the month so that's taken alot of my SRing time off (even though I get mad as hell at some of the people online since they get really 'cheap' LOL I broke the battery pack on my 360 controller in frustration -__-')

Anyways good luck everyone on their hunts! Hope I get a new shiny soon too.

Last edited:

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
hey what's up everyone!!!!
it finaly came!!! I made about 4100 resets for the shiny uxie...
I was putting a beattles music to play (Yesterday) and then when I look down, BAM! a shiny uxie looking at me!!! haha!
caought it listening to yesterday and nicknamed it JohnLennon as a tribute :P
here the picture!!!
0uxiehi7.jpg

heey Mence Master I don't think I'm gonna need 12000 resets! :P
looks like santa came earlier this year!!
:D

Years
hey what's up everyone!!!!
it finaly came!!! I made about 4100 resets for the shiny uxie...
I was putting a beattles music to play (Yesterday) and then when I look down, BAM! a shiny uxie looking at me!!! haha!
caought it listening to yesterday and nicknamed it JohnLennon as a tribute :P
here the picture!!!
0uxiehi7.jpg

heey Mence Master I don't think I'm gonna need 12000 resets! :P
looks like santa came earlier this year!!
:D
You rub it in, you die >.>
I really don't want to hunt down Dialga, but it's such a cool shiny.
I'm just thinking that it will be like Uxie, and never come.
Gonna go chain something.
Bagon maybe?

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
You rub it in, you die >.>
I really don't want to hunt down Dialga, but it's such a cool shiny.
I'm just thinking that it will be like Uxie, and never come.
Gonna go chain something.
Bagon maybe?
lol :P
good luck in ur dialga...
I'm chaining now too...
trying a tauros for the frist time...
already did a 12 chain u.u
hope I'll get good with this...
wish me gl :P

Years
lol :P
good luck in ur dialga...
I'm chaining now too...
trying a tauros for the frist time...
already did a 12 chain u.u
hope I'll get good with this...
wish me gl :P
Nah, how about YOU wish me some luck?
You freaking get all these shinies in under 5,000 resets.
Utter freaking bull.
I haul ass, and what do I get?
NOTHING
[/rant]
Chaining some Bagon for now, Chain is 2.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Nah, how about YOU wish me some luck?
You freaking get all these shinies in under 5,000 resets.
Utter freaking bull.
I haul ass, and what do I get?
NOTHING
[/rant]
Chaining some Bagon for now, Chain is 2.
haha!
okay good luck to you... :D
can't wait to make my frist chain ever!
btw and I didn't got all those shinies with 5000-...
for chimchar it was longuer...
got sick of that dialogue in the begining of the game :x

Years
haha!
okay good luck to you... :D
can't wait to make my frist chain ever!
btw and I didn't got all those shinies with 5000-...
for chimchar it was longuer...
got sick of that dialogue in the begining of the game :x
Oh, I know, it's awful!
I was chaining Bagon, but the game randomly froze :\
I swear, if something happens when that Dialga finally appears, this DS is gonna go under a car tire.
So... yeah.
I'm kinda SRing for Dialga, and working on my site at the same time, but, hopefully my new site brings me new luck :)

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Oh, I know, it's awful!
I was chaining Bagon, but the game randomly froze :\
I swear, if something happens when that Dialga finally appears, this DS is gonna go under a car tire.
So... yeah.
I'm kinda SRing for Dialga, and working on my site at the same time, but, hopefully my new site brings me new luck :)
wow does ur DS aways do that???
man it should have some maintenace...
imagine if it freezes and delete ur game??? Oo

Years
It won't ever delete it, but it sure as hell freezes it.
My DS has been out for the count.
But I've been using my brother's.
But he has some sort of mental problem and always hits it.
Hence forth the suckage.
Working hard for Dialga.
Someday soon I'm gonna just sit down, no computer or anything, and SR, solid. For either Dialga, or Regice, or maybe both, but on separate days.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I've actually been doing that for Giratina, spending the whole day SRing for it, but the damn thing won't shine >>. Stayed up until 1 am the past few days, but nothing. My luck has seemed to abandoned me when I SR'd over that shiny Giratina.

SHINE DARN YOU!

Years
I've actually been doing that for Giratina, spending the whole day SRing for it, but the damn thing won't shine >>. Stayed up until 1 am the past few days, but nothing. My luck has seemed to abandoned me when I SR'd over that shiny Giratina.

SHINE DARN YOU!
How many days/SRs has it been for the NEW hunt?
I'm gonna pull an all nighter a few times over X-Mas break, and do a couple all dayers as well.
I'll be bound to get it to shine!
Does anyone think when I take my break from the computer, to just SR straight out, that I should dual SR, then doubling my chances for a shiny? (2 AT ONCE FTW)

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
How many days/SRs has it been for the NEW hunt?
I'm gonna pull an all nighter a few times over X-Mas break, and do a couple all dayers as well.
I'll be bound to get it to shine!
Does anyone think when I take my break from the computer, to just SR straight out, that I should dual SR, then doubling my chances for a shiny? (2 AT ONCE FTW)

Its been 2 weeks(total is 74 days ._.) and many SR's, I can't even count them anymore.

I usually double hunt two different targets at once. Like right now, I'm SRing for shiny Regigigas while I SR for shiny Giratina. Some of my shiny targets appeared while I was SRing for two targets at the same time. My shiny Uxie appeared when I was SRing for shiny Charmander(I think, don't remember XD)

Years
Yeah, I'll probably go with Dialga and Regice then :D
If I go for 10 straight hours, I can get probably over 1,000 resets in.
So if I did that every day over X-Mas Break, I'd be assured a shiny. And 1,000 every 10 hours is in D/P/Pt ONLY for me. I can go REALLY fast in R/S/E. 180 SRs per hour about. Probably more if I'd focus.

Back