• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Stone Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Do you want Tyranitarite or Aggronite but you have the wrong version?
What about Charizardite X or Y?
Maybe you really want Mewtwonite X or Y.

We'll this is the tread you've been looking for!

Trade what you have with other players to get what you want.

I myself, am currently seeking Aggronite, Charizardite Y, and Mewtwonite Y.
I would be willing to trade the corresponding Mega Stones for them.
If you have any and would be willing to trade, please pm me.

I would also be willing to trade pokemon and/or items for the stones. Let me know what you want!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
I'm looking for someone who wants Blastonite for their Charisonite X

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hi, I'm assuming another staff member moved this into Trade Plaza, but this thread doesn't follow all the rules.

One being that this is just a Mega Stone QTT and members can't just make their own.

Second being that if this were a shop, you'd be missing the 20 required species anyhow.

Third being that if this were a shop, you'd also wouldn't be allowed to trade with anyone besides the thread owner.

Lastly being that if this were a Mega Stone QTT, offering Pokemon and other items for stones would be out of place.

Basically what I'm saying is, you have your own QTT here and if you want it to be a shop it doesn't fit the requirements as of right now.

Sorry, but I'm to have to close this for the time being, but please feel free to open up a shop here following our rules regarding that where you can trade Mega Stones with other players.

I see you have been online recently, so please do PM me if you have any questions or concerns about this or anything else related to Trade Corner, thanks :)

Might add more things later if I remember something important to say here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back