• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sparkling Gems: The Hoenn Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Hmm, good point.
Still, I just think it would have been a neat feature. Nothing really too significant but it wouldn't have hurt to have it in.

Years
  • Age 28
  • AZ
  • Seen Oct 8, 2014
Application

Username: AscendaShogun

Nickname: Benji

Partner Pokémon: Lotad View attachment 71452

Why do you want to join?: My first pokemon game was Ruby and to this day i still own my OG copy. When I rediscovered my SP and Ruby, I found I had WELL over 400 hours logged...somewhere near 460...and a 100% pokedex and National dex (thanks to my brother 100%ing FireRed and HOURS of trade logging!) Hoenn

Answer a topic: Out of all the Pokemon introduced in Gen 3, which types do you think had the best Pokemon? I'm torn between the dark and grass/water types...I loooooove Poochyena as much as i love Lotad...but demons like Sharpedo and Absol...unf!

Last edited:

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Welcome AscendaShogun!

I've still got my original Ruby, I think. (if its not mine then its probably a copy that belonged to my brother or sister). Unfortunately, my original save file is looong gone. :(
But at least I've still got like 11 or so of my pokemon from that first file. :D

And I was never a big fan of pokemon like lotad or seedot. I really like ralts though--I remember encountering my first ralts just after the capture event/tutorial. Alas, that ralts was not one of my transferred pokemon. Ah well. :P

sweets

You can do it! ☆彡
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
Hello!

Username: sweets
Nickname:
Partner Pokémon: Mawile
Why do you want to join?: Gen 3 is very special to me, I think I might have raved about it here before (or another forum), but I love the music, the region itself, the Pokemon, the unique quirks of towns like Fortree or Pacifidlog Town. It rules.
Answer a topic: Dustox or Beautifly? Well I think Beautifly is cuter, but I had a Dustox on my team once that I grew attached to. It wasn't the most powerful but it surprised me and helped me out when I found myself in touch spots. So Dustox was an acquired taste for me.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Hello!

Username: sweets
Nickname:
Partner Pokémon: Mawile
Why do you want to join?: Gen 3 is very special to me, I think I might have raved about it here before (or another forum), but I love the music, the region itself, the Pokemon, the unique quirks of towns like Fortree or Pacifidlog Town. It rules.
Answer a topic: Dustox or Beautifly? Well I think Beautifly is cuter, but I had a Dustox on my team once that I grew attached to. It wasn't the most powerful but it surprised me and helped me out when I found myself in touch spots. So Dustox was an acquired taste for me.
Hey!

I forget if I said this when I joined but gen III is special to me too. I always loved the Hoenn region the most. :D
If anybody says it wasn't unique I'll defend the Hoenn region(that region was pretty dang unique, haha!).

Also nice choice of partner pokemon. ^^ I've always found mawile pretty appealing(by which I mean both cool and cute~(especially cute)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back