• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Yellow DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
the don said:
There will be a beta coming out soon where you start in Johto by Majinbluedragon of Acmlm's

Sorry, but are you sure about that? I know they were talking about their hack a year ago; however, they never showcased it. They never gave evidence of it existed, other than them saying it did.

If they actually are coming out with a beta, it had better be good. Orgasmic even. After how they went on about it, and pissed so many people off. They better make it worth their attitude. That's all I can say. If they come out, with an awesome Gold/Silver remake with all of the greatness of the old games and then some. I'll give credit where its due.

Right now, however, I go by what I can see. What I see in this thread is an awesome hack. I don't look to hacks that go on about how awesome they are, yet don't cough up anything at all. A screen shot would have been enough.

Last edited:

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
The creators never posted here so its better for you to go over to Acmlm to see their hack thread, i know it s a stupid thing to do but ...

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Well, the development has started a few hours ago as well as a rom change to Emerald. II have worked really hard on trying to import the FRLG Graphics and...

LOOK AT THIS!!!

Well, I still have import more and more FRLG-graphics tileset into the ROM as well as fixing the palettes. When I finished importing the tilesets and fixing all of the palettes, I will move on to fixing the tileset and mapping at the same time.

When I done these - will move onto scripting, overworld people/pokemon sprites etc.

It will be expected to be done by March 11th 2006

Also, there are some other things, our talented mapper/spriter have done heaps on maps over the last few days and I got alot of maps from him so I can show off some.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
Looking good. It's going to take a year, but it'll be worth the wait. Not planning on releasing any betas though?

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
I wish to be a beta tester! Just asking...

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Pokemon Ice started wayy back in 2002 as I know of.

Well here is the cameo list. If you want to be in, I want to know what name do you want to use, what interest you want to do. I will figure the locationf or yoo.

The list is:
Jeremy
Tasks: Gives the player a masterball after defeating Elite 6 & Lance.

Jake, aka Tetsuya-kun
Tasks: Award the player with battle prizes

Arnold, aka Coolboyman
Tasks: Just saying that he's saying soomething about another landmass found south of Johto, but people think he is dreaming and speading false stories, only found Sevii Island.

Reese, aka Mau Reese/Alexiz
Tasks: surfing and maybe give you tips on defeating Chuck?

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
How ungrateful......In my old romhacks, i have cameo of everyone in the oilvine trainer tower but the only person i mentioned was Sam L the Caterpie lover and you..under your old nick....bah.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
This is a first. Jeremy is usually so gentle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back