• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina the master

A Member looking for ROM help
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2010
Hack namepokemon the legend of dialga and plakia a space/time adventure

Hack of:Emerald

Additional information about the hack:N/A

Finished percentage:0% I havent began

Your hacking skills:well i am a very good at maping

What help or skill you're looking for:scripters,mapers,wild pokemon makers,Spirte changer.

Additional contact informationpM if your talented

Additional informationN/A

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Pokemon Dice

Hack name: Pokemon Dice

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional information about the hack: Story Line: You have just moved to a new town in a very dead deserty area. But there is a Pokemon professor in your town, you save him and get a Pokemon as a reward. Now you are on a journey to defeat the gym leaders and let everyone know that just because your poor and from a small town it doesn't mean you can't accoumplish your biggest dreams.

Finished percentage: Not much

Your hacking skills: Not much

What help or skill you're looking for: Mapping on Advance Map I have changed the first few maps and Olddale but now I need to make the map to the left of olddale have the normal tileset and not glitch up when you go into olddale so my friend told me to make a building that you go through and come out on the next map. I need to know how to do that. I would like a banner made as well.

Additional contact information: PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Additional information: I love pokemon and rom hacking but I need to learn some things.

Much Appreciated

-Your Pal Yeshi!

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2009
name:pokemon dragon destiny
hack:fire red
skill:mapping only town routes ect. not connections or world /using advancemap
needing:scripting full,and a very skilled mapper for world,plotliner
info:based on dragon pokemon
percentage:2%
email:[email protected]

CrimsonBurstX

\m/ >.< \m/
Years
Team Earth

Hack name: Pokemon Earth

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional information about the hack: Not much to it right now so I'm open to all ideas.

Finished percentage: 1% mabey?

Your hacking skills: "Ok" mapper, slight over world spriting

What help or skill you're looking for: Mapper, Story Maker/Scripter, Spriter

Additional contact information: [email protected]

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2016
Hey guys! I'm Pablo. I'm looking to join a team because I would like to gain hacking experience. I know the basics of advance map and I can barely work advance text. I'm willing to work hard and learn.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Glacier

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=173534

Finished percentage: about 5%

Your hacking skills: OW spriting

What help or skill you're looking for:Spriter and Scripter

Additional contact information: PM me or Email me at [email protected]

Additional information: all i need is a person that can insert sprites and an advanced scripter

MunchingOrange

The Orange Empire Strikes Back
Years
Need Help with my Hack

Hey everyone, I'm a fairly experienced hacker but I dont have much experience with Scripting and other stuff. Anyway, heres the info:

Hack name: Pokemon: Blaise Journeys

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional information about the hack: Im still starting so if you help you wont feel out.

Finished percentage: 10%

Your hacking skills: Mapping (Advance Map), some Spriting, Trainer Editing (A-Trainer), Pokemon Data Editing (YAPE).

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting, Tile Editing, Intro Editing and others

Additional contact information: my email is [email protected] if anyone needs that.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Years
Hack name: the world of pokemon vol.1 when worlds collide

Hack of: Pokemon fire red

Additional information about the hack: Not much to it right now so I'm open to all ideas.

Finished percentage: 0%

Your hacking skills: i suck i have tons off sprites but need step by step instructions to get better.

What help or skill you're looking for: Mapper, someone who can change title screens/Scripter, Spriter,and a pokemon fan who knows alot about the show.

nofamenogame

POKEMON WRATH OF GREATNESS
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
pokemon wrath of greatness

hack name: pokemon wrath of greatness

hack of: fire red

info on hack: based on volkner and history of pokemon

my hacking skills: none

what you need help or skills:mapper

additional infomation: if you make your own tilesets please contact me

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Adulaia

Hack of:Fire red

Additional information about the hack:A hack based on rescuing jarachi

Finished percentage:12%

Your hacking skills:MAPPER,MUSIC EDITOR,TILE EDITOR And PALLET EDITOR

What help or skill you're looking for:SCRIPTER,LEADER MAPPER,STORY SCRIPTER, LEADER SCRIPTER,SPRITER,OW EDITOR And LEADER OW EDITOR

Additional contact information:AIM,EMAIL And PM

Additional information:nothing else

Kindo

What!!
Years
Hackname:Pokemon Twister version
Hack of: pokemon Firered
Skill:mapper
Percentage:1%
Needed skills:scripter spriter text changer fakemon maker and unlz gba user please help me

sasuke1498

Beginner hacker =3
Years
Hack name: pokemon Arceus Returns

Hack of: firered. (may change to ruby for editable crys)

Additional information about the hack: it will have sinnoh pkmn and arceus!

Finished percentage: maybe 3%

Your hacking skills: im good at scripting

What help or skill you're looking for: im looking for mappers and spriters(really badly)

Additional contact information: email me at [email protected] or pm me

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Hack name: Pokémon Dissension

Hack of:
Fire Red

Additional information about the hack:
HoTW #59: Pokemon Dissension Thread

Finished percentage:
~45% with the beta

Your hacking skills:
Scripting, Mapping, Sprite Insertion, Palette Edits, OW Editing

What help or skill you're looking for:
Someone GOOD at Tile Insertion

Additional contact information:
PM, VM, MSN

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 6, 2024
Hack name: Pokémon YellowStorm

Additional information about the hack: Two versions, YellowStorm:Classic is a 100% yellow remake. YellowStorm:Advanced features most of the yellow features + harder trainers and more quests.

Finished percentage: About 20%

Your hacking skills: Game Design.

What help or skill you're looking for: SCRIPTING and Spriting. Definitely scripting though!

Additional contact information: PM, MSN, Email.

b0RicU4™

Needs help on a hack PM me.
Years
Hack name: Pokemon The Untold Truth

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: You start out with a letter from your father which was given to his long time friend Syler. For years Syler and your father, Jago have been trying to figure out the true mystery of where pokemon came from. When you meet syler at his house you are told that you must train and help syler with his research. Along the way you meet this guy who inturn becomes your best friend and helps you on what Syler has instore for you.

Finished percentage: 5%

Your hacking skills: I'm an ok scripter just starting but fast learner and an ok mapper.

What help or skill you're looking for: Spriters (OW and trainer) , a Scripter(s) (needs to have experience) , Beta testers (5 person limit so 1st come 1st serve) Mapper(s) (atm there are 2 mappers my brother and I i thnk too much for just us 2 ) Tiler(s) (i have no experience in this so this job is important) Title screen editor, This is just about it for the moment.

Additional contact information: You can Pm or my brother in the forum
(Brother: _Pookie_) or you can email me or my brother
[email protected] - b0Ricu4™ (aka ME ^^)
[email protected] - _Pookie_ (aka my brother)

Additional information: This will be a ROM hack like no other so if you would like to be apart of the experience please contact one of us.There will be a big twist to this story so i hope you all have patience because we might release betas depending on the schedule we are on. Here is the banner for now we will have others.
Spoiler:

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Hack Name: Pokemon Smooth Diamond Version

Hack Of: Diamond

Additional Information About The Hack: Its Based Around A Galactic Grunt Sent To Capture Boy Trainers Pokemon

Finished Percentage: 1%

Your Hacking Skills: Not Much Really But I Can Do Loads With Tools

What Help Or Skill Your Looking For: Mappers, Scripters, Text Editors,Spriters(Already Have One But More Would Be Good),Tilers, Title Screen Editor.

Additional Contact Information:
PM me or VM me

Additional Information: I Would Be Able To Text Edit But PokeText Dont Work With My Diamond Rom Check The Thread In My Sig If You Can Help

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Hack name: Pokemon Kasvn

Additional information about the hack: Basically kind of a squeal to XD Gale of Darkness. Gym Badges

Finished percentage: .5%-1%

Your hacking skills: Okay Not the best

What help or skill you're looking for: Better spriter than me, and more help with maps and scripting

Additional contact information:
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: twilightzoratk
Additional information: Nothing really now, Credit will be given were credit is due. And thx for the help if you decide too.

Last edited:

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
Years
Hack name: Pokespecial Adventures: Red

Hack of: Pokemon (U) BPRE

Additional information about the hack: This is basically the manga remake that I've been dreaming about for a while. There will be everything from the manga and probably more.

Finished percentage: 1% :(

Your hacking skills: I can currenlty script (basic level) and do a little bit of sprite input.

What help or skill you're looking for: I need a Mapper, a good scripter, someone who can do anything else that is required. Such as edit tiles, maybe? That would be great if someone could...

Additional contact information: You can VM or PM me here. There's not much else, since I use a family email...

Additional information: There's not too much of this. I'll put the current team...

sasuneuchiha: Scripter/Sprite inputter

King90000: Learning Mapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back