• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Awkward Squirtle

,@,e .ºoO
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
The chill of the¶Shad▓▓ Dimen♂ion hu♂ge░s█-or soul♂..░♂Fo█ n¶^, it is conta♂ne▓, b¿t ^v▓nt^ally░i█ wil¿ ^e ^re▓d█..¶And ▒hen, the w♂rl▒ shall be░r¶♂ed█with-f♂re and ▓ightn░ng...
Code:
RPEXPUiNQVCZSAEgjdyB7b3VAZCB+aCRzIGJlPwAAWV51ICVyfSAmZXQgd2Ujay4AAAB7EQYBkO+vvOkSL5PU8El6thlQg28QUEtvQnPTOzYCgyRJc6UqXVCDbxCAkXwQUINvKlBLb4tRMW7vXIllGlqJZRBQg5Dvr7zsEmqIletJerYZUINvEFBLb0Jz0zs2AoNKOgPLJkJ2qm8QgJF8EFCDb25QFW6iUbhu71yJZRpaiWUQUIOQ76+86xIQ/u+dSXq2GVCDbxBQOW9Cc9M7NgKDNVUb3UxdUINvEICRfBBQg2+sUdJu2FDbbu9ciWUaWollEFCDkO+vvOgSRse9pEl6thlQg28QUA5vQnPTOzYC
gyQ0asdJX1CDbxCAkXwQc4NvS1EPbilQjm7vXIllGlqJZRBQg5Dvr7zlErQeS31JerYZUINvEFBLb0Jz0zs2AoMkSQXRSjN91G8QgJF8EFCDbytRMW4qUBhu71yJZRpaiWUQUIOQ76+85BKG3H+/SXq2GVCDbxBQS29Cc9M7NgKDSzoF0SpQfcFvEICRfBBQg29IUUtvK1A/bu9ciWUaWollEFCDbxBQgw==

Something is happening... Keep your eyes peeled!

What. I can make out a couple of words in there... 'The chill of the Shadow Dimension' something something 'it is contained' something something 'fire and lightning'.

Also, that code doesn't work. I assume it's a team code from its length, but I get 'This team cannot be loaded at the moment' or something when I try it. Interestingly, it seems to be a valid team - normally, you get a different message ('corrupted team file'). Did you use some sort of hacks/cheats?

Anyway, I've been working on an unofficial bugfix patch. I've fixed a few of the scripts, and will try to do some of the game-crashing maps in the next couple of weeks. I'll upload the scripts file once I've bug-tested it.
  • Dive fix
  • Small Mystery Gift fix (I'll try to revive the Mystery Gift function, and point it at a different address)
  • Replace Phione egg with Manaphy egg, and make Manaphy breedable for Phione
  • Remove move effectiveness messages when targeting Arceus plates; hopefully this should make the battle a bit more bearable when using multi-target moves

Does anyone know any other script errors I should try to fix? Map errors will be useful too, but I'm focusing on scripts first.

EDIT: New Mystery Gift:
Code:
@@3wEFAABecQAAUkFQVE9SAAAAAAAAAAAAANUWSXQncyBST1RPTSEgVHJ5IHJlc2V0dGluZyBmb3IgZGlmZmVyZW50IGZvcm1lcyEAAAA=@@

Last edited:

Awkward Squirtle

,@,e .ºoO
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
So, the unofficial patch is done.
Full game download
Scripts file only (if you already have Raptor EX installed, download this, then unhide the Data folder and put this inside).

Fixed stuff:
  • Dive fix (shouldn't crash any more when you use Dive)
  • Mystery Gift bugfixes + revival (I've changed the URL to point to my previous post; to get the new gift, you'll have to update)
  • Replaced Phione egg with Manaphy egg, and made Manaphy breedable for Phione
  • Removed move effectiveness messages when targeting Arceus plates with multi-hit moves; hopefully this should make the battle a bit more bearable
  • Randomised forms for Shellos/Gastrodon/Burmy/Wormadam/Rotom. Shellos and Burmy don't have sprites for their alternate forms, so which one you really get is pot luck at the moment (will be changed)
  • Rotom forms' types have been changed to their 5th gen types (there aren't any 5th gen Pokémon; I don't have time to put them in)
  • Can now Pal Park from Raptor EX save files. But obviously not from the same file :P

I'm trying to get into contact with Wichu or O.G. Duke; if they have anything against this, I'll take it down immediately.

Years
click folder option and click to show all hidden files

to unhide data folder....
find folder option in start menu and click to show all hidden files....
the data folder will appeared in your pokemon folder..

Last edited:

Awkward Squirtle

,@,e .ºoO
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
That's because I tried to fix them! If you do get any, let me know, and I'll patch it.

What does everyone think of the Mystery Gift? Useful? Useless? And what do you want for the next one (I'll keep this for another week or two)? Anything from 1st to 4th gen is in the game - maybe Shaymin's Sky Forme?

Anyway, it turns out Wichu's fine with the patch; I have yet to hear from O.G. Duke. It's looking pretty good.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
I killed the Deoxys..... Can I catch it again or was that my last time?

Ignore the bad nature.... But I got the Poke Virus! I guess this sorta makes up for me killing Deoxys..... :'(

PkRS.png

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
that script give me a error message ass soon as it tells me to continue or new game

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
yea it works wit the old script but ill do it right now and post the error

i took a pic of it but i cant post urls

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
yea it works wit the old script but ill do it right now and post the error

i took a pic of it but i cant post urls
Just type out what it says. You can't post pictures until you have 15 posts (I believe it was 15) anyways.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
So, the unofficial patch is done.
Full game download
Scripts file only (if you already have Raptor EX installed, download this, then unhide the Data folder and put this inside).

Fixed stuff:
  • Dive fix (shouldn't crash any more when you use Dive)
  • Mystery Gift bugfixes + revival (I've changed the URL to point to my previous post; to get the new gift, you'll have to update)
  • Replaced Phione egg with Manaphy egg, and made Manaphy breedable for Phione
  • Removed move effectiveness messages when targeting Arceus plates with multi-hit moves; hopefully this should make the battle a bit more bearable
  • Randomised forms for Shellos/Gastrodon/Burmy/Wormadam/Rotom. Shellos and Burmy don't have sprites for their alternate forms, so which one you really get is pot luck at the moment (will be changed)
  • Rotom forms' types have been changed to their 5th gen types (there aren't any 5th gen Pokémon; I don't have time to put them in)
  • Can now Pal Park from Raptor EX save files. But obviously not from the same file :P
I'm trying to get into contact with Wichu or O.G. Duke; if they have anything against this, I'll take it down immediately.

Right so you can make an unofficial patch yet I can't use one script of raptor(Trading Script and only a segment of it) to re-create my own Trade script without it being locked and getting negative comments *somewhat of a pause* LOL! yeah I read that you said wichu is fine with it.

In anycase WHERE DID YOU FIND WICHU?! (I've looked up him for about 5 minutes and couldn't find anything(not really long but...))

I'd love to re-disect his trade script and post it WITHOUT IT BEING LOCKED UP.... I havn't tried the new patch yet....

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
no i messaged him the picture link so he can see it im not gunna type it out im doing somthing

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Right so you can make an unofficial patch yet I can't use one script of raptor(Trading Script and only a segment of it) to re-create my own Trade script without it being locked and getting negative comments *somewhat of a pause* LOL! yeah I read that you said wichu is fine with it.

In anycase WHERE DID YOU FIND WICHU?! (I've looked up him for about 5 minutes and couldn't find anything(not really long but...))

I'd love to re-disect his trade script and post it WITHOUT IT BEING LOCKED UP.... I havn't tried the new patch yet....

Oh shut up moaning you brat. It's not your code to begin with, big whoop, they made a patch to fix errors of the game, they're not stealing content from it like you did! You keep saying you're this advanced scriptor yet go around badgering people how to do something, then go, yeah I figured it all out by myself, if you're so much of an advanced scriptor make your own damn script like Wichu did. God damn amateur brats always thinking their above everyone else. This community 3 years ago when I first joined use to be a lovely place, now it's just full of whining brats going around stealing content, pestering my old account for scripts just to steal them. This is why no scriptors appear any more, this community, is no longer a community.
A note to the moderators, I don't mind getting infracted or even suspended for showing my thoughts, just people like this guy really do bug me, and just show this community has no moral at all.

Last edited:
Back