• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interesting Pokemon

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Well, i'm sure weve come across pokemon or pokedex entry that you found was cool, creepy, scary, weird, or just plain wrong. Here you can tell about the one pokemon that you admire, creeped you out, or one you wouldnt like to run into in a dark ally, that just happend to catch your eye. Remember to think about the anime as well, not only the games.

Off the top of my head the first Poke that comes to mind is chandelure. It steals and burns the souls of its victoms as fuel for its fire.....if thats not creepy I dunno what is.

One I think is really cool is Slowking. Intelligence rivaling award winning scientists is purtty cool, and being able to speak english always a plus. Makes me wonder how far I could get in a chess match.

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
I find Gyarados interesting.

gyarados.png

It is an extremely vicious and violent POKéMON. When humans begin to fight, it will appear and burn everything to the ground with intensely hot flames.

Villain to the people, hero to the planet?

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
Years
I found the Bisharp evolution line to be very interesting, due to them being the first Bipedal-styled Pokemon that work as a vicious murder-gang.
Especially the Pokedex entry on White, which describes that the Pawniard will work hard to bring down a foe, and allow Bisharp to deliver the final blow.

Back