• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
sorry but i had to use advance map to get through after i got stuck i know its wrong to hack someone elses hack but i got kinda mad i had a real good team and didnt want to start over

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I still need a screenshot, or a reference through A-Map so I can fix it later on.

never mind, I saw it now.
it'll be in the next release...

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Time is the last bugfix done ?
I mean part with chaomega is it fixed yet.?
Im really curious about him haha.

you mean the battle against Chaomega and then after the multi ending?

if so, then yes, it is fixed. :P

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
yes i beat the game.....sad ending and im working on beating the level 100 guys but i cant train my team or switch Pokemon in the virtual world is that supposed to happen? and what is this multi ending ive been hearing about i only got 1 ending.oh one last thing sorry i know its a lot of questions but i love the series so much will life of guardians have only a female main character or will there be a male too?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yes i beat the game.....sad ending and im working on beating the level 100 guys but i cant train my team or switch Pokemon in the virtual world is that supposed to happen? and what is this multi ending ive been hearing about i only got 1 ending

well, the multi ending means you can have different endings depending on who you pick from the four Guardian Dragons.
if you chose ANgeallen, you can have the first ending.
if Devihell, the second ending, and so on and so forth.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
When you choose a guardian and you decide to go back to the "Center of Hevah" you do know when you do then it starts over like you were earlier in the game or something because its the script with the sundial and stuff.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
How's the bug testing going? yeah, bug testing is sure work if there ain't no reports (*must be... PERFECT 0_0*)

Last edited by a moderator:

Stop Messing Up My Files Porygon-Z!

The shadow of Mismagius
Years
For evolution, you could just make a Torchic-Pikachu-Bayleef back sprite, a Torchic-Pikachu-Meganium back sprite, a Torchic-Raichu-Chikorita back sprite, a Torchic-Raichu-Bayleef back sprite, a Torchic-Raichu-Meganium back sprite, a Combusken-Pikachu-Chikorita back sprite, a Combusken-Pikachu-Bayleef back sprite, a Combusken-Pikachu-Meganium back sprite, a Combusken-Raichu-Chikorita back sprite, a Combusken-Raichu-Bayleef back sprite, a Combusken-Raichu-Meganium back sprite, a Blaziken-Pikachu-Chikorita back sprite, a Blaziken-Pikachu-Bayleef back sprite, a Blaziken-Pikachu-Meganium back sprite, a Blaziken-Raichu-Chikorita back sprite, a Blaziken-Raichu-Bayleef back sprite, and a Blaziken-Raichu-Meganium back sprite.

Also, there are numerous spelling errors.

Coincidentally, Torchic-Chikorita is my team in MDRRT (Team TorChik)

Pikachu should be nicknamed as the player, and Dratini should be nicknamed "Steve."

Pokémonlegend222

Latias4Ever!
Years
Whoa!! never saw that coming.... all, you mean... all of them are lvl100?

and....

actually, if you make it smaller, you can't actually see it... too small-too bad
and theres no more sprite space in the game, so stick with it

they're ALL LVL 100, I'm going to upload a vid in youtube beating them! But I warn you people, I'm going to use Gameshark!

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
why cant i go to the virtual world after i beat the game????and also i uploaded a vid of me getting owned by the dragon gods on youtube.....no guys i didnt really try either it was just for the vid

The shadow of Mismagius
Years
Also, Mark evolved into Swellow. A while ago, when I lost to that angely fakemon thing, I went into who knows where and saw something that looked like Devihell. (I think so, I haven't encountered it yet.) Then I went back somewhere. However, I used save states in the battle, so I didn't want to risk the reason why you called it "deadly." So I jumped back into the battle and won.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
Years
Um i have something to say:

THIS IS A AWESOME HACK and i love it but theres something i noticed.

I lost two those pokemon hunter people and it made me go back to mt krystal. Now, I have to do the angglean thing again but theres more, i cant face him. it wont let me. it gets all glitchty.

The shadow of Mismagius
Years
Something is strange. The Pokemon Settlers absorbed by the shadow, when they come to consciousness, they randomly decide to give us money.

USE SAVE STATES, SethCullen. They'll help you in the long run.

It's weird that Kecleon says "Join us in our NEXT exciting match!" even when the tournament is over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2008
lmfao in the ending u kinda copied KH2 right? "As Long as we are under the same sky..."

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
When you choose a guardian and you decide to go back to the "Center of Hevah" you do know when you do then it starts over like you were earlier in the game or something because its the script with the sundial and stuff.

never happened in my case.

How's the bug testing going? yeah, bug testing is sure work if there ain't no reports (*must be... PERFECT 0_0*)

haven't touched any ROM's for a while for I am busy with college... :\

Oh man The Dragon Gods + Giratina on 100lv????? It´s crazy xD btw Is it necessary to beat them?

I might change their battle script tile location in the next final release.
Not quite sure, but yeah... :\

For evolution, you could just make a Torchic-Pikachu-Bayleef back sprite, a Torchic-Pikachu-Meganium back sprite, a Torchic-Raichu-Chikorita back sprite, a Torchic-Raichu-Bayleef back sprite, a Torchic-Raichu-Meganium back sprite, a Combusken-Pikachu-Chikorita back sprite, a Combusken-Pikachu-Bayleef back sprite, a Combusken-Pikachu-Meganium back sprite, a Combusken-Raichu-Chikorita back sprite, a Combusken-Raichu-Bayleef back sprite, a Combusken-Raichu-Meganium back sprite, a Blaziken-Pikachu-Chikorita back sprite, a Blaziken-Pikachu-Bayleef back sprite, a Blaziken-Pikachu-Meganium back sprite, a Blaziken-Raichu-Chikorita back sprite, a Blaziken-Raichu-Bayleef back sprite, and a Blaziken-Raichu-Meganium back sprite.

Also, there are numerous spelling errors.

Coincidentally, Torchic-Chikorita is my team in MDRRT (Team TorChik)

Pikachu should be nicknamed as the player, and Dratini should be nicknamed "Steve."

demanding, are you not?

The evolution-refusing Caterpie is higher-leveled than his mother. LOL

it's because, if you have been reading the texts of the story in the game, Caterpie's a treasure hunter.

lmfao in the ending u kinda copied KH2 right? "As Long as we are under the same sky..."

Haven't played KH games, and also, I have been using those lines for my poems even before KH was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back