• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm about to go and take a shower, and then soon be dragged off to wherever my mom wants to drag me to.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey, this thread would rather have you than me any day. If it weren't for freedom of speech in this forum (to a certain extent, as per usual) I probably wouldn't even be allowed to come near here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I understand that you have a low self-esteem. But to the extend that you have to bring yourself down every time? Try picking yourself up once in a while, y'know! It might help. :'D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Haa, I do need to try more. And I need to try to do so without sounding like an egotist. But some day, I will leave my mark somewhere! Even though I know history will eventually erase that mark, why should I do nothing? (Carpe diem, much?)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't particularly care about leaving my mark anywhere. Just as long as I'm happy and having a good ol' time!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Carpe diem isn't necessarily about leaving a mark. It's about making each day what you want it to be. Living life the way you choose to live it. Being happy and being you. (And if you've ever seen DPS, you also know that includes accepting the responsibilities of your actions as well, be they good or bad.) Not saying to be a complete derp and do every single thing that presents itself, but still... try hard. Don't let yourself hold you back :B

If ya'll will excuse me now, Imma go change my font again... >.>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I wasn't using carpe diem to refer to leaving a mark, but to doing something instead of nothing.

I should not be allowed to make any more Dreamwidth accounts. Though I needed to for Lyra in one case.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My belief is you're always doing something. It's that something that determines the outcome of everything. I would explain it more deeply, but right now I'm amusing myself too much in the fact that Lloyd says 'Dattebayo' among other Symphonia related things (like Mithos in Hao's clothing).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I believe that too; remember, you're always changing the world no matter what. Yes I just said "doing something instead of nothing", but in that case I meant "nothing" as in "not contributing anything to society, to yourself, etc."

...Idk I'm starting to confuse myself. Stupid headache.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

One does not need to remember what one never forgets. /not like one of her favorite quotes from Symphonia have anything to do with change. noooooo.

... sarcasm aside. Yeah. Basically. Though I personally think you're always contributing to something. Whether it's negatively or positively is another thing.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Aye.

Man, I can't wait for college so I can take philosophy.

---

Pffffft headache why you make my brain screwed up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm my own philosopher because my brain works in such a unique way. :'D

And speaking of brain, I should get food for it. I haven't eaten anything today. /is going to wither awaaaaay.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Technically speaking I haven't eaten anything--oh wait I had one cheese stick.

You should go eat though. It's bad if you don't eat D:

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

On a completely off topic, Ros: I saw your avatar and immediately thought of Bird is the Word. This made me smile.

Also, I came to the conclusion I should probably try to be more active 'roud these parts again. Hmmmm.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes, you should get more active! Let us trot around and be symphonia geeks be sophisticated idiots! :'D

I am suddenly reminded of the huuuge flock of crows in Rochester. They were all just there. In the parking lot. And then the day or so after we got the huge flock go into the trees. There were a looot of 'em, and it kind of reminds you of that one movie! Birds I think it was called? Idk I haven't actually seen it though I want to.

/is warming up some pizza. forgot they had some left over from last night.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Good old Hitchcock.

'Course when you said crow I thought of Cooro... /but pffft I has a Husky not a Cooro

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Cooro? *blinks*

I never actually got their formal attire in that playthrough ;A; Sad panda is sad :'(

I want food now >3>;; /waddles off to see what he can find

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I has a Cooro! In more than one way, as well. /hugs her iPod. Finally put new songs on 'im and listened to him yesterday.

Cooro is a character from +Anima. Cooro is also my Ipod, though I should put in the CD that I got yesterday and listen to it. Listened to half of it when I got it out of the package yesterday in the van, butyeah.

You saved under a different file when you beat the game, right? If so, then you can always exit Derris-Kharlan and go and get them! Though you can only get a few of their costumes per playthrough. Depends on who you talk to during the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back