• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

With lock-on systems it changes from an FPS to a Point and Click.

Though there aren't that many FPS I've enjoyed in recent years. They've become dry and mostly static, from my POV. It's sad, really; we need innovation.

Which reminds me, there's hardly any talk of video games here. Brakes mah hawt.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, I don't have the time to play much on the games front, but I can see the need of innovation. The big yearly FPS games especially seem dull as hell.

Though most of my FPS goodness comes from the half life series and borderlands (and more recently bioshock, and... mirrors edge I guess? Not much shooting there though), and for now that satisfies me. :P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

You should obviously steal one.

2caBv

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Point and Click is fine for a single-player game

heck, look at the Prime series

Dem homing missiles...

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

>someone mentioned Journey

Damn fun game. Was only a couple of hours long, but it is one of the few games that managed to make me cry and the first to make me experience a... cathartic moment. (b'-')b

.....Unless you speak of the band. They're pretty beast too :U

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Good morning thread!!! Got a lecture about level-design today, hopefully I can learn a few tricks when it comes down to mapping. I'm looking forward to it, even though it forced me to get up at 5 in the morning XD.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

OH MY GOSH I WANT A GOLIATH FROG SO BAD I AM GOING TO SMUGGLE ONE INTO AMERICA AND HIDE IT IN MY BASEMENT. sorry about that, smuggling a 13 inch frog would probably be a little hard. they're so big and squishy tough!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
76. oh cmon how hard is it to main trains arrive on time when the weayher's perfect?!? Damnit gonna miss the first 30 minutes of my level design class now T_T

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Thank God the snow is finally melting, now my game room won't be an ice box for the rest of the year.

Also Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back