• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Froakie legs would just be strange ;( slowpoke made sense somewhat but froakie legs would just seem wrong given its the starter :x
Well than again we did have Torchic who is based on chicken yet they didn't mention them eating it so I'm guessing that they may not mention anything.

As for Fire/Psychic, hopefully Fennekin evolves into one.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Well than again we did have Torchic who is based on chicken yet they didn't mention them eating it so I'm guessing that they may not mention anything.

As for Fire/Psychic, hopefully Fennekin evolves into one.

I can't imagine getting much meat of a Torchic... Farfetch'd on the other hand.

Are they going to eat Omanyte and Omastar as well? Their beta names put together did make Escargot after all.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Froakie legs? Mmm, that does sound good. They're probably nutritious too. :p

I don't think they can grow back like a Slowpoke's tail though, and a legless Froakie just doesn't sound all too kind. We also don't need PETA hounding after Pokémon again either or some NPC stranger shooing us away because we won't pay
Pok%C3%A9_Dollar.png
1,000,000 for his piece of Slowpoke tail...er, I mean Froakie leg.

Years
I can't imagine getting much meat of a Torchic... Farfetch'd on the other hand.

Are they going to eat Omanyte and Omastar as well? Their beta names put together did make Escargot after all.
I was refering more to the evolutionary line as Torchic is a chick...so yeah fried Blaziken...which is funny as it has fire so how would one eat it in poke world...
Anyways Platinum had a story in which if one dumped the bones of a pokemon into the water it'll return, not sure if that was metaphorical or literal.

Now only 2-7 days until we get some new info, hopefully we'll get some early scans by monday or wendsday.

Years
No guarantee we'll get any big news. Keep that in mind so everyone doesn't get thier hopes up like the trolls in ZephyrSonic's streams when no news is made when no one said there would be.
True, I'll be fine if it's just a little bit like hints at the new pokemon in the movie or something like that, even just the region name i'll be fine with.

Years
I know I'd just about be fine with anything at this point since we've been without information for quite a while. XD
Yeah as of today it's been exactly 31 days since XY were announced and we haven't had much news apart from the trailer and Corocoro which mentioned the Mascot's names and some other biological data on them.

Victini

I actually haven't been expecting news for one... Afterall, the games don't have a release until October.

If I remember correctly, we didn't receive too much notifying news on B&W after they were announced until like... summer. .w.;

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Well, we're expecting Corocoro leaks pretty soon~

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
I don't think we'll get coro coro before Smash. I expect SOMETHING this time around.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah, CoroCoro at best will be from Monday onwards. Thing hasn't properly leaked on the 10th for years now, the entire debacle of September 2010 kinda killed things. If Pokemon Smash does have anything, even if its a silhouette, at least that counts for something.

blue

gucci
Years
I've already decided that I'll be getting X and choosing Fennekin, the only thing that's likely to change my mind is the Version exclusives and/or the Fennekin evolutionary line.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Fennekin ALL the way!!! xD I'll be sure to try out Froakie and Chespin as well, as they both seem to be looking GREAT. <3 I'm hoping Chespin to be an offensive Grass-type~

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Hey Guys hope you don't mind be joining but i was wondering which game and which starter are you guys taking, and if you guys wanted to do some trades later on, when it comes out.
:classic:!
I think a cursive review of my appearance will answer that question, so I'll leave it at that. :)

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Also guys, I don't know if this has been brought up before(from the way it seems, just about almost every single topic has been covered haha), but I'd love to see the kind of new items that they have in this game!

What items are you all looking forward to seeing/hopeful to see?
I want to know about the "God Stone" that they abandoned. I always wanted my character to become a deity.

[/joke]

Cyclone

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
Nt evry1 knws braille, bt i knw to read braille, just sayin that for those who dont knw braille and luking for hint on internet, it ruins pkmn hunting...

@miss doronjo

european language?
No i dun think so..

What about Generation 2's Unown puzzles? But then again, every diehard Pokémon fan knows which Unown is which, and they're pretty easy to figure out once you look at them for a while, anyway…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back