• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gale

Do you like the title?

• Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
To be honest, i don't like the world map. The idea is pretty good and i like the shadow forms.
Have fun;
Just wondering, why don't you like the map? It would help so I can improve it if I knew why people did not like it.
Shadow lugia only has that coloration because it is inverted. The other shadow pokemon should have different coloration.
It is not supposed to be like the Game Cube version. I know that the colors are like that. For the plot it will be explained why they all have the coloration. I just don't want to give away to many details until I get this to the Game Showcase.

I am hoping that I can figure out how to get my compter fixed soon. The problem is a corrupted version of HP Total Care Advsor. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Your shading is pretty good. I think you just need to make the shape more natural and pic a dfferent pallett.

Here is an update. I didn't want people to feelthat I sopped working on this.

First I changed the introduction a little. I also finally named all the starters.

I also named the proffesors. Thats right, there are two. They both have been named after trees [it seems like a tradition]. They were friends as kids. Hopefully their rivalry doesn't affect anything. Here is some more information about them.

Professor Alder
Yes, I did decide to keep the tradition of naming Professors after trees, though with a less common tree. She works in the Metna region with her partner Professor Buckeye. She is very interested in Pokemon, though she prefers studying them rather than battling them. She is the reason you have the chance to get your first Pokemon.

Professor Buckeye
Still named after a tree. He is the one that decides you should keep the egg. He enjoys studying Pokemon but sometimes forgets to do his work and battles instead.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I just discovered something, I can use RPG Maker on my computer. Apparently there are a few progarams that I can open and RPG Maker being one of them. Sadly I can't open Paint so I am hoping GIMP will work. I just figured I will let everyone know that prodiction will be faster.:)

Edit: I just realixed I forgot to add the credits so far in the first post. I will add them soon.

EDIT 2: Darn, I can't access the editor. Progress will still be slow on this project, just a bit faster.:disappoin

Last edited:

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Here is a small update.

In your secret base, there are many things you could do. First off, when your partner is not following you, he is waiting in your base. There is also a chance you may find an egg or wild Pokemon. Your secret base is still accesible, so I thought, why not have eggs or Pokemon come in depending where you are. You can also have more than one entrance. I plan to make a tunnel system that you will be able to connct your base with. Though to connect it, it may cost some money...

Sadly that is all for an update I have today.

xShigure

Pokémon Bushido Director
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2010
Sounds great, and I love the shadow pokemon.
Reminds me of Pokemon for GC :3
Always loved that game

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Thanks. I always liked that game to, even though I never did own it. I should probably take off Dragonfrees because I decided not to use them. Though Dragonfree still gets credit because I used the pallets from them.

I am wondering if people think I should make an entire fakemon dex. At first I planned to, but now I am thinking of only doing a few, including th starters and pre and after evolutions of existing ones. What do you think?

xShigure

Pokémon Bushido Director
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2010
It would make sense to have them.
Every "new" installment to the series has at least 100 or so new pokemon.
It'd only seem natural to have a good amount thrown into a game.
The final decision is up to you though of course.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
True, but some people do not play fan games because too many people have fakemon. I stull am not sure, so I would like it if people could post thier opinions.

xShigure

Pokémon Bushido Director
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2010
Well you have to have a balance.
You need the regular Pokemon from the games as well as good fakemon.
The people who dont normally play fakemon games do it because there's either no regulars, or the fakemon just suck in comparison to them.
If you can do it right, you have a hit.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I don't think he is. Just email him and wait. When I emailed him, he replied in about 2 minutes. My freinnd had to wait days.

Edit:
This project is not on hold anymore. I finally fixed my computer. Apparently is was Relevant Knowledge which caused this. I jsut thought I would let you know that production will be faster.

Last edited:

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I said before that this project is not on hold anymore. Then I stopped working on it. After seeing Pokemon Raptor and videos of Malachite it inspired me to start working on it again. To make it an update, there aren't going to be fakemon anymore. I still might make a couple pre evolution and stuff like that, but other than that there are no more fakemon. This does not include recolored forms of them. I am redoing the map so I hope to have that updated soon.

Back