• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
They're still scary. ;; One chased me for 5 blocks one once. It was traumatizing. ;;

Speaking of dogs (and I guess the old Halloween topic, sorry about doing this), but my friends were thinking of dressing the 5 of us as members from the Mystery Gang (Scooby Doo!). And I'm supposed to be Daphnee. I figured I'd be Scooby. ;;

^random

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Never been chased by a dog... I've been chased by chickens and cows, but never a dog! Must suck, tbh, thinking every second could be your last as the dog rams its muzzle into your ears and starts to dismember the innards of your cranium... at least I've never had to experience it! 8D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Never been chased by a dog... I've been chased by chickens and cows, but never a dog! Must suck, tbh, thinking every second could be your last as the dog rams its muzzle into your ears and starts to dismember the innards of your cranium... at least I've never had to experience it! 8D

And you have freshly ignited the embers of my phobia. Thank you. Really.

also... cows?

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Wow, chased by cows? Did they have young with them? If so that's probably why.

I don't like cows. Every time someone mentions them I always remember my first real encounter with one when I was about 11. Basically it was behind a small fence and was looking to the left (at me) and it was staring me down all creepily. Then it excreted (which just dropped dead like a brick), stared at me for a few more seconds, then just turned away and resumed chewing grass. It was weird.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Speaking of dogs (and I guess the old Halloween topic, sorry about doing this), but my friends were thinking of dressing the 5 of us as members from the Mystery Gang (Scooby Doo!). And I'm supposed to be Daphnee. I figured I'd be Scooby. ;;
I really hope you post pictures of this. XD

The only dog I've ever had was a Chihuahua. She was alright at first, but then she just got on my nerves. She would never. Shut. Up.

Bringing back the topic of kittens, we got our new kitten yesterday! :D My mom thought I was going to name her after a Pokémon (and surprisingly I had never even thought of the idea) and I jokingly suggested Eevee. She liked it, so now our kitten's name is Eevee. :P Now my mom keeps saying I have my very on Pokémon now, lol.

I love her, though; she's so adorable! :3 I was up since eight in the morning today to keep an eye on her, and most of the time she'd lay down next to me or on top of me and just fall asleep. I even took a nap with her earlier. XD

Honest

Hi!
Years
I really hope you post pictures of this. XD

The only dog I've ever had was a Chihuahua. She was alright at first, but then she just got on my nerves. She would never. Shut. Up.

Bringing back the topic of kittens, we got our new kitten yesterday! :D My mom thought I was going to name her after a Pokémon (and surprisingly I had never even thought of the idea) and I jokingly suggested Eevee. She liked it, so now our kitten's name is Eevee. :P Now my mom keeps saying I have my very on Pokémon now, lol.

I love her, though; she's so adorable! :3 I was up since eight in the morning today to keep an eye on her, and most of the time she'd lay down next to me or on top of me and just fall asleep. I even took a nap with her earlier. XD

I don't wanna dress as Daphnee though...

That. Is. Adorable. You really do have your own Pokemon now! Is it brown?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Wow, chased by cows? Did they have young with them? If so that's probably why.
Well, no. It was a young bull and it was trying to play and when I would run away from it, it would start incessantly chasing me. I would have been fine with it if he wasn't 3/4ths my height at the time and had horns that were starting to become prominent. aaa ;_;

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Since the thread appears to have died... Allow me to change the subject...

Do any of you guys enjoy replying to people on Youtube? Well, actually, replying isn't really the right word, what I mean is arguing. What I particularly enjoy doing is feeding bad trolls. When that happens, it usually ends up like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqNR...t6DFzzGaGMFoGxkY0Hpmlwhwjrtzlys&feature=inbox

But if you don't feel like reading that, I'll summarize it up as me giving long, somewhat winded responses to one-line obligatory troll responses. Even if I scarcely use insults and usually deal them in the form of a suggestion, or maybe post a comment that points out how bad they are, they always think I'm mad and that gets more replies from them.

This one actually went on longer than usual. As far as I can tell, he ended up getting pissed at me in the end and I pointed it out, got no response.

If you don't like the word troll or the concept of it... Just consider what I do being an ******* to other *******s, or people that deserve it. Justice, in a sense. You shouldn't have to worry about me trolling anyone here or being, in general, an ass to others. I know the OP says not to troll, flame, etc. but I'm not doing any such thing to anyone here and posted my argument for others' entertainment. Reading material, if you will. I won't be an ******* to you unless you, yourself are being one to me or others.

If this isn't enough for a new topic to spring up...

1) What is your opinion on trolling?
2) Do you like to get into arguments on the internet? I may be the only one here though...
3) Is this post too long?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
1.Trolling is stupid and unfunny, it's just dumb. I don't think anyone deserves or ask for it. This is just what trolls say to justify their actions.
2. I don't argue on the internet, it is a waste of time and energy.
3. Ive seen much longer posts than that.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
No. I hate arguing. Debating is fine, but unnecessary fighting is never really called for. I see trolling as winding people up/annoying people who take themselves and the internet too seriously, and therefore deserve it. To then continue to attack someone after they've responded is just childish and is taking things too far, in my opinion.

I agree. Usually when I end up starting arguments, it's not towards random people who in no way deserved to be "trolled." Even though it's for my entertainment, or to pass the time, nothing of what I do (at least anymore) is uncalled for. If it isn't, that's probably because I felt it was called for.

droomph

weeb
Years
Unlike the people of PC, most of them are incompetent fools who can't take a new side or opinion or even occur to them other people think differently.

Also, block me if you really want to that bad. I don't care; I don't even know you. If you block me, that's just one less ******* to deal with. Don't tell me you're going to. You're wasting YouTube server space.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't stand any kind of trolling. Seriously, I can't imagine why you would do something where the goal is to anger or upset another person. I do that on accident and am mortified when it happens, I would never want to be that person that does that to other people and finds it amusing.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I find trolling very unfunny. Its cruel to laugh at the expense of others in my opinion, plus trolls are not doing anything constructive for the community in question, simply being annoying and rude. I don't condone any rude behavior in any form on or offline.

Years
Trolling if done correctly is out rightly hilarious to pretty much everyone, even the 'target' if they can take a step back and have a laugh. I troll people. People troll me. It's give and take really. If you're gonna throw some punches then you gotta be able to take em' too.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Trolling where the target is amused isn't trolling, it's a prank. The point of trolling is to anger/upset the target. Pranks aren't the same as trolling.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
You guys don't find it entertaining when you make an idiot out of someone that's essentially being an ass to everyone else? I do. I enjoy making idiots out of people that deserve it...

Years
I like jokes, like applesauce April Fools type jokes, but trolling is kind of mean. A bit like bullying when it gets bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back