• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Gonna ask if the height of the CSS of my sig is within the requirements :3

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Right. So I changed my signature picture because the previous two I used ended up breaking the height limit, so I decided to ask if this one fits within the limits instead of being afraid of the thought that this one might also be disabled anytime soon :] Thanks.

Years
Right. So I changed my signature picture because the previous two I used ended up breaking the height limit, so I decided to ask if this one fits within the limits instead of being afraid of the thought that this one might also be disabled anytime soon :] Thanks.
You're fine and within the limits! :]

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Okay guess I'll ask again. Someone please fix this for me so that it'll fit in my sig within the size limit. That was also very mean to disable my sig when I asked for help fixing it. I know nothing about computers and am unable to fix this myself. I shouldn't be punished for that. That is totally unfair. At least wait until someone has fixed it for me before disabling my sig:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...estern_lands_banner_by_pikachu464-d66e3u1.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Okay guess I'll ask again. Someone please fix this for me so that it'll fit in my sig within the size limit. That was also very mean to disable my sig when I asked for help fixing it. I know nothing about computers and am unable to fix this myself. I shouldn't be punished for that. That is totally unfair. At least wait until someone has fixed it for me before disabling my sig:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...estern_lands_banner_by_pikachu464-d66e3u1.png
Before getting too upset about this, bear in mind that not every moderator will have read your request for help in this thread and that you shouldn't remove the signature disabling tags until the signature is within the rules regardless of whether you've asked for help. If you wanted more information on that, images are measured in pixels and the limit we set is 600 pixels for width, 350 pixels for height - your image was too wide so here's a fixed version for you to use width a smaller width:

hZKADDd.png

Copy the image into your signature instead of the current banner and it'll be within the rules. Make sure to ask if you need any more help :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Is my current sig good? I set my CSS width to 500 pixels but still wondering...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I know we have that high contrast/ rapidly changing images rule. Would this be too flashy or rapid too be used for my signature?

Spoiler:

Years
I know we have that high contrast/ rapidly changing images rule. Would this be too flashy or rapid too be used for my signature?

Spoiler:
I would say yes because of how fast things are going by but I managed to slow it down some if you don't mind (:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back