• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
It took me about an hour to do.

I just wanted to show off my shaymin sprite:
capture210gl0.png

Look at this if you want to see it step-by-step:

shaymin3lp0.png

Please don't steal any of this, it's my first pokemon sprite.

Well, nice sprite! Good Job!!!!!!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Red Gyrados: Yeah i know about the ability. The shaymin sprite is my first pokemon sprite so i might replace it.

cjerian: Thanks.

Now time for more screens!
sumai1.png

Please tell me if you see anything wrong because this was rushed. Thanks goes to sonicsmashdown for helping choose between colors!

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
ur welcome man, although im startin to think that light green would have worked out better but its still really good for now. im done wit my brawl, (twas fun). well anyways nice new screenies dud.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Hi, ShinyLugia. Thanks for those D/P battle scenes, they're really the upgrades of those graphics from Pokemon Essentials. Btw, do you have some other D/P graphics such as the frames, bagscreens and pokemon summary screens?

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I see you're back from your boat trip. Did you see the answer to your question about moving the screen?

Mar876

Im So Fat!What Happened To Me?
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
The battle graphics are really good. I also love the title screen!

haha the male protoganist looks like Elvis as a kid! (Kinda.)

Why is everyone showing their PC Family? I dont get it.

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Well, Shinylugia. I don't know whether you've made all those D/P character/trainer sprites and item icons. If you haven't made them, then I can provide the D/P style char-set and trainer sprites I obtained and some item icons for Pokemon D/P to you. In return, you send all the D/P skins, bag screens, battle backgrounds and enemy/player bases you currently have to me. I know you're the one who likes to trade with others so how about this deal?

Here're some previews of the graphics I own:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I only have one i haven't given to you. You can have it but i don't need anthing. You already gave all your maps so i'll pm you the only dp graphics i have left to give you.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I only have one i haven't given to you. You can have it but i don't need anthing. You already gave all your maps so i'll pm you the only dp graphics i have left to give you.

Well, I'm sorry I may get you confused by that. What I'm requesting is not just about the battle scenes. I need some D/P style text boxes and bag screens like the two pics below so
that's the reason why I claimed this deal...

dp_textboxes.png

dp_hub.png

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
hey sl nice shaymin sky form and the game just keep getting better and better can't wait to see myself as a gym leader in this game and also can't wait to play this it's so awesome and it has true potential to be a great game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back