• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, just how much do you swear?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I try to avoid swear and never really have done it. There have been times where a swear would slip by accident, but it was never really on purpose. Though it depends on your definition of swearing. I use "crap" alot though I don't consider that a swear word.

Vine Whip

SOLAR BEAM ~~>
Years
Online, I don't swear too often. However, in real life I swear like my like depended on it :|
I'm a girl so most people find that to be a bad quality about me, but I've honestly grown to disregard what people think when it doesn't make sense (Or if it's based off sexism)...

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I almost never swear while I'm talking. I might let slip a few milder ones online such as on twitter when I'm really annoyed or pissed off (but never on facebook), but they never include the famous f**k or even s**t. See? I just can't spell them out without getting the twitches. >< I guess it's the way that I was brought up and that I've been surrounded by friends who hardly swear in public (there sure were a few, but I wasn't easily influenced). I did get influenced quite a bit these days, but I'm trying my very best to keep my swearing to a minimum.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I haven't said a swear word irl yet. I have sparingly said swear words in my mind or typed them out, though.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
I don't curse as much online as I do in real life. I'm not sure why. I think it's because I'm able to think what I'm saying more clearly. In everyday life I curse more than I say "umm". I don't even curse when I'm angry or upset, I curse more just in regular conversation. It's like it's just... how I accent my speech.

If I'm upset I can't even think of using actual cuss words, instead I turn whatever pops into my head at the time as a curse, usually sonofa followed by random words that I have no idea got in there, that or random grumbling. It's gotten to a point where my friends keep a list of my extreme curse monologues for future generations.

I am making a conscious effort to use curses less, but half the time I don't even know I'm using them.

It's just weird how online if I swear and it's not like 'wtf' or something. Like using it in a sentence is weird. Depends on the sentence.

Swearing helps, for me, create emotion in a sentence. Swearing doesn't always need to be a negative. Think of how much a difference there is in the feeling from "That's awesome!" and "That's ****ing awesome!". Feels completely different. Like whatever is ' ****ing awesome' is way more impressive.

Otherwise I curse worse than a ****ing sailor.

Random funny story involving swears. Friend of mine with a dirty mouth was getting owned in soccer. The ref threatened to red card him if he swore again. Very next play he hits the ball out of bounds, starts yelling "SHI-" then catches himself and finishes "-TAKE MUSHROOMS!" He got red carded.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
(I swear I posted here before)

I never swear in person, yet I swear a lot in text form. When I'm talking to someone, I never use any profanities, yet when I type things on my blog, I love my 4 letter words.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
well,i do that only when i'm really angry and my anger went out of my control...i don't swear much i also might do that when i'm messing with a real close person...just for fun :3 lol

Back