• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Edit:
I can say the exact same thing about yours!
5/10

and your theme sucks ^^

100/100 the best theme ever!! hehehe

laugh_display.gif

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
^ isn't that the same as 10/10?

8/10

I don't like that avatar.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
6/10
I feels so mean
Signature wise it looks pretty nice. Simple but eye catching.
Avatar on the other hand looks kinda small. Rectangular avatars slightly bug me because they're usually square and it looks nice that way.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
10/10 I like the same person being in both avatar and sig, and the colours work well. Good quality pics, too!

Though I have no idea who the heck that is, I think it deserves a ten :)

Last edited:

Evanlyn

Years
Meh, well I have no idea who the heck is in your theme, not that that matters, but anyway.. the glowing eyes are annoying in my opinion, and the avatar just looks... strange, possibly because of the transparent (or grey?) background.
So 2/10 sorry

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
6.5/10

The quality on the avatar and sig's are not really good, but I see what you're trying to do. Who's that character anyway?

Evanlyn

Years
7/10

The theme is rather good, I dunno, the animation seems a little disjointed (it's possibly just me seeing that though, because I'm really tired at the moment!)

6.5/10

The quality on the avatar and sig's are not really good, but I see what you're trying to do. Who's that character anyway?

Snore(es)LAX;

Yeah, I'm on it! I uploaded the signature as a sigpic (bad move there) and so it went all pixalated... but I've fixed it up now by uploading to imageshack... and the avatar.. well, I accidentally saved it as a jpg but it is also fixed up! Yay, now they're better quality!

The character's name is Shikamaru Nara (well.. duh.. my theme says so... :P ) Anyway, he's from the anime series Naruto (in short, a show about ninjas).

Anyway... Shikamaru is a guy with a very high IQ (He's very good at thinking up strategies), but he is also very lazy. (He sort of reminds me of myself, I have an IQ above average, and I also tend to be lazy..)

Back