• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Those graphics look nice. I agree with phoenix though. Also, why don't you do something like swimming lessons for people and pokemon>

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
Wow :O
Amazing game . graphics and programer are great.

Thanks Matt;)

Years
Daegon_Kimeron said:
Those graphics look nice. I agree with phoenix though. Also, why don't you do something like swimming lessons for people and pokemon>
My brother did the same thing for his side of pr2.. It was poorly made but I was proud of him

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
lol, I might add in a meter system to the swimming system...
I don't no yet.

Ok heres just something I posted on my forum- which I should post here.
(P.s - it also shows I'm still working on my baby (silk) - but i've just decided not to update its thread until digital network is finished)

"This is just showing you that some of the POKEMON: SILK storyline will be effected by DigitalNetworks...

Look...
digitalsilk5kz.png

from Pokemon: Digital Network...

now:

silkseemstobedigital0xm.png

from Pokemon Silk... (see, I'm still working on that baby too lol)

But wait a minute: Question. Is'nt digital network set in the future...Then how come its effecting Silk's storyline...

(I look around with evil grin on my face)
(I'll explain more- when i have a few more of the events coded fully) "

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Ooh, this is looking really good. I am in love with these screens, and the battle system...it's...pure genious! If you need a beta tester, or mapper, I'll help. Keep up the good work Neo-Dragon.

AbareMax

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
thanks people. :) I'm glad you like it so far.
To AbareMax: I'll probly need a beta tester. I'll talk to you more about that closer to a demo release date (which hopefully is in a week)
oh EDIT:
update:
I posted a screen shot earlier of the people talking about a legendary pokemon which was so strong, it could crave out peices of land.
Well, in Digital Network, You'll get to fight this guy.
So, I took a screen shot of Umbreolt (trust me, You'll need a fusion to beat this guy!) fighting the Legendary: Pladgre.

screenofpladgre5ce.png

Comments please.. :)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
A bit more to show you.
heres something I'm working on. Its a "Overlay" style CBS.
(the battle happens on the map)

Heres a screen
cbsoverlaystyle8zg.png

EDIT: I've decided I'm sticking with it. I just finished testing it out for bugs, and i found none. So that means I'm going to use it.
Heres a non test screen (as in, this is on one of the routes in the game )

cbsoverlay3cp.png

Last edited:

AbareMax

Years
Hey Neo-Dragon...there isn't a pic. Try posting it again. Keep up the good work. I'm getting really excited about this game!

AbareMax

EDIT: Nevermind, the pics came up. Sorry about that...lol

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
Years
Looks very good maybe you could get to battle the old man after he repairs his epd, he could have somthing like arcainine, primeape or nidoking

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Neo-Dragon, AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!! IT IS SO COOL! I really like Pladgre! The Battle Pic is so cool! Very creative pics!! Keep up the great work!!!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
To maximo: I'll do that. Good idea!

to Peekimon: lol... god.... your making me blush... I aint joking... such a positive response... As you can tell with all my "..." i'm stunned.... all I can say is thanks very much..

also incase you were wondering, yes, i stayed off school today lol :P
(cause of all of the updates)

the battle window/style keeps changing.
so I'll post a screen..
battleagainstpradgre4xd.png

thats the current look of the battle system...

EDIT: if you look at that screen, the green lines are off. I've moved them up so that they are right under Umbreon.

(i've edited that into the first post)

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Neo-Dragon, seriously, they are so cool and awesome! The Green lines looks a bit...uh...not good. Maybe another shade of Green would be better. Like, something lighter, or maybe darker. Anyway, this is so awesome and just keep up the great work!!!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
battleagainstpradgre9yr.png

Peekimon does that look better?
And anyone else for that matter ;p ?
Again, I'll update the first post with the current battle sscreen if it changes again.

AbareMax

Years
MAN! Neo-Dragon, you have certainly outdone yourself! That new Pok?mon looks awesome! Now, is that the final battle system, or just the beta? I hope you still add the levels and names of the Pok?mon, too. Don't freak out, now because I was just checking.

AbareMax

PM me if you need a beta tester for this game!!

Back