• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
I will shiny Hunt on April 22!
Anyway, still huntin the stuff on Route 113. I am almost done with my dex, but I have a few more to go. I've tried threatening my ds, but it doesn't work. *Give me a shiny now or no WiFi for a month!*

Years
now in my fire red i am going to head to the powerplant to get me a shiny pikachu, electribuzz, voltorb, magnemite, magneton, or electrode.

so i am taking a break on shiny dratini

well with that said no new shinys and i havent been here in a long time i feel ashamed

well wish me luck

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Aprill 22nd, 2007 I shall begin the shiny hunt in Diamond for the next generation of shinys, WILL YOU?!?!

Yep, you heard me right! D/P are hitting the states on Aprill 22nd! I'm glad we've finally gotten a date! :)

in the states, but what about up here in Canada? :'(

And April is past March, THEY PUSHED BACK THE DATE!! Grrr to them all!

Anywyas, nothing new, i was plannign to play, but my batteries died and i don't quite know where the charger is for them >.<

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
WAH WAH WEE WHA? You tell em' killer swift, what about canada... r we going to get DP? I really hope its comes out soon after april 22nd!N btw I still havent caught my 2 shiny pokemon:(

Ullion

Years
nice, no new shinies here, but there something more surprising than that. No, not another pokerus XD but IM ACTUALLY PLAYING AGAIN!!! Woot!!!! and im trainign up am team to now beat teh PL.... gunan be hard with Pidgeot, Blastoise, Venomoth, Flareon, Exeggutor, and Aerodactyl. XD Blastoise highest at 45, rest adn 42.... >.> imt raining them all up to Blastoise being 52 adn rest 50 (yes, im a perfectionist at even levelling, sort of..) then i'll go through teh VR, then train up a bit more then fight them.... hopefully beat them on first try, adn anyone got ne ideas on how to beat Lorelei with my team? XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I got my DS but didnt get pokemon ranger so i will go and but it soon. etting the wifi connecter aswell cant wait for daimond and pearl now.
Didnt get a christmas shiny

Ullion

Years
by teh looks of things, i don't think ANYONE got any shinies,. unfortunately, adn also, if you people were interested, The Fuzzster amde a recoloured Scyther which should replace the current shiny scyther (sicne the normally shiny one isnt all THAT different.)

The pic is posted in Pinecone570's "Charizard and Scizor FC" last page... =P

Years
ok i am changing my targets up a bit so listen carefully

in sapphire i was hunting regirock and i will come back to it but i want to go sr for that rayquaza and hope i get a new shiny

in leaf green i am still hunting for eevee that i will keep hunting till i get

in fire red i am the power plant training different pokemon simulantamulsy[sp?]
i am looking for any shiny but mostly want pikachu, electrabuzz, or magneton

in emerald i am hatching eggs for shiny cyndaquil but i might change it to a different pokemon depending on my choice

well that is my changes and targets wish me luck

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Okay shiny Hunter i am going to join you in your search for a shiny pokemon in the power plant alright? And in my sapphire version I am now going to look for a shiny Gyrados. Anyways i wish you guys good luck.

~Jak~

PC's Number One Zelda Fan
Years
its ok its more of a kids version of pokemon (baisically for the younger trainers) you have to use the stylus to draw circles around pokemon to catch them and you get missions and stuff...

Back