• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:: Pokémon KD (Kanto Dimension) ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
hey, nice Comic number 7, and the special father's day one is pretty funny, i can't wait for more, good luck

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Yes! No.7! Thanx. I was begining to believe it wouldn't come out for a couple of days.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Yay for #7!

Waaaiit, Brandon James, where do I remember that.. Isn't he the RS Leader? So, was RS absorbed by another team, you know, kind of like in Colosseum where Snaggem works for Cipher?

Yay for comments!

Thanks for reading, and the answer to your question will be answered in Comic 8
Spoiler:

@ Mewtwo 42: So did I. Luckily, I got it done!

Comic 8 will come a comment or two later... :)

EDIT: Comci 8 is all ready to serve, but I might wait another day (For some comments and such).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
I'm gonna comment to speed up Chapter 8 coming out....soooo, I think that...uuuuh....um...Chapter 8 should come out now.XD

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
Rocket and Syndicate? I do hope not.

So, Brandon James wasn't caught, and RS wasn't destroyed, they're simply in hiding. Will we hear any more from the creature at Mount Moon?
I am in anticipation for the lovely comic numbered 8.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Rocket and Syndicate? I do hope not.

So, Brandon James wasn't caught, and RS wasn't destroyed, they're simply in hiding. Will we hear any more from the creature at Mount Moon?
I am in anticipation for the lovely comic numbered 8.

No no. RS is O-V-E-R. Why is answered in Comic 8. As for mister creature in the Shadow dimension, we will see..

@ Mewtwo42: Thanks for posting and all, but I actually wanted posts from other people (Just a reminder that more than three people read my comic)

Here it is:

Comic 8: Shade Syndicate

I hope this little comic will answer your questions Angel. After this one, we are back on the journey train!

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
I just have to say, wow! I could never get anything done this well myself because I don't really have the attention span :P

Really good, Matt!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Wait, if the kid was at the resturant, then how could he be talking to that guy about RS at the same time???

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Thanks for reading! Keep on posting.

@ Mewtwo42: What kid are you referring to?

The one that was in the shadows, and talking to that guy who said,"I have very obidient doubles." Then he came out of the shadows.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
Years
Hi, Matt this comic is sick! (Sorry, Sick means good in my city, Liverpool) but yeah this is great. Please make much more, by the way I am going to rate this 10/10 and no, not just because we used well are freinds, it is great anyway.

Keep it up, it is great to see that you have kept spriting, I cannot but will make a sequal to my old Prepare 4 Trouble in the future, so wait for that, but yeah great!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
The one that was in the shadows, and talking to that guy who said,"I have very obidient doubles." Then he came out of the shadows.

Oh. I think you got the two confused. The guy in the shadows stays there for the whole comic, and the guy talking to him is not the same guy (Although the sprites are a little similar). Nothing but Brandon's beer came out of the shadows :D.

@ Charchic: Thanks for posting all that praise! Good luck with your comics!

I dont know when Comic 9 will be out, but a fair guess is later today or early tomorrow!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
These are going really well, i hope that Comic 9 comes out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back