• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Triple R

PokéFan Incognito
Years
I'm Triple R. Last spring, I had an account here, a decent collection of Pokemon games, and a more cheerful temperament. That changed, though, when I was forced to sell all of my games. Well, all but one.

I managed to keep SoulSilver hidden, and I also concealed my ROMs by putting my VBA and related files on a flash drive. So, I'm still capable of playing a few games, but I'm completely shut out to Sinnoh and Unova.

I feel that it's time I come back so that the gameplay experience doesn't get stale. Might as well make a new identity for it - I don't feel like the same guy I was a few months ago.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Welcome back! May I ask, why did you have to sell your games? Don't worry if you don't feel comfortable answering, it's okay! Any chance you could buy the games again, you can get them pretty cheap! Anyway, welcome back to PC!

Years
Hi there, Triple R, and welcome back to PC! <:

Eep, it's unfortunate that you were forced to sell all your games. D: But there will always be other ways to play, so I'm glad you've continued trying! HeartGold and SoulSilver were pretty awesome games, so it's great you got to keep that one. I still have most of my games sitting in my drawer, though I do wonder if the older ones actually still work..

Anyway, I'm really glad you decided to rejoin us. :D Sticking around and talking about Pokemon will really keep your love for it alive; it's certainly helped me, aha. So yeah, enjoy your stay and feel free to private message me if you need any help at all!

Years
I'm Triple R. Last spring, I had an account here, a decent collection of Pokemon games, and a more cheerful temperament. That changed, though, when I was forced to sell all of my games. Well, all but one.

I managed to keep SoulSilver hidden, and I also concealed my ROMs by putting my VBA and related files on a flash drive. So, I'm still capable of playing a few games, but I'm completely shut out to Sinnoh and Unova.

I feel that it's time I come back so that the gameplay experience doesn't get stale. Might as well make a new identity for it - I don't feel like the same guy I was a few months ago.

Hi Triple R, welcome back to PC.

Yeah, it's sad you had to sell your games. But as you know, there are other ways to play Pokemon (like emulators) so I hope you get back on track someday and hopefully get Black 2 or White 2. Glad you kept SoulSilver, it's a pretty fun game due to the nostalgia factor present throughout.

I've been into Pokemon ever since I was just 7, but didn't play the games themselves until Ruby & Sapphire. And just like most of the members, I plan on getting Black 2 and White 2 sometime later in the year. I may be 20 but Pokemon still keeps me motivated.

Anyways, glad you decided to come back and if you ever have any questions feel free to VM me or a staff member.

- Hikari10

Triple R

PokéFan Incognito
Years
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I had to sell the vast majority of my games this summer because my parents were sick and tired of me playing Pokemon. The few games I've retained (all but two of them on an emulator, the other two being PMD:RRT and SoulSilver) I only play in secret.

Back