• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yet another Art thread~

Years
Bleh, I killed my other one. xD

Anyway, I thought since my other one was too old to revive, that I'd make a new one. Well anyway...these are the most recent ones I've done since I've been swarmed with school work. >_o; The first being my latest.

Tools used: Wacom Volito2 Tablet & Adobe Photoshop CS2

asakurajo1.png

"Ryoko Asakura" from "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"

finalpiecelm1.png

Just a character of mine.

goddessofdawnandduskbysignomipe9.png

Surprisingly, this took a week to do. xD Probably because of school and homework. <_< But yeah, did this a week or 2 ago.

Comments?

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Wow, just wow. I've always admired your work. <3
My favourite out of the three you just showed us is the one of Ryoko Asakura. :D! All the pictures have beautiful colours, and I just love how you do their eyes. :3 They are all amazing.

Good job~!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
WOW you are really good at coloring! I like the style very much. <3 My fav. is the Asakura-san one from Haruhi Suzumiya No Yuutsu <3 <3 The pose for the last one is perfect and amazing! I hope to see a lot more from you <3

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
The first one is awesome ^_^ I love the coloured lineart and the eyes are fantastic!!

Did you use dodge and burn for the last one? It looks like that kind of effect. If you did I would suggest not to use this as it doesn't give a realistic "lighting" effect (IMO, anyway). :) Painting lines is much more effective ^_^

This is really impressive though and I really like your characters :D

--FG

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
Years
goddessofdawnandduskbysignomipe9.png

Surprisingly, this took a week to do. xD Probably because of school and homework. <_< But yeah, did this a week or 2 ago.

Comments?

must...tell me...how you..DID THIS!!

i really love that one k? i mucho luv it. Its cool for technology. inside joke. but anyays, yusss... i cant wait to see more!

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
There is something missing..... I can't put my finger on it... but it is something... it seems importent other wise I wouln't have said anything... but from all of them there is something missing....

~JBCBlank

Years
Wow, just wow. I've always admired your work. <3
My favourite out of the three you just showed us is the one of Ryoko Asakura. :D! All the pictures have beautiful colours, and I just love how you do their eyes. :3 They are all amazing.

Good job~!

Thanks. n-n I'm just trying out new ways of doing eyes, and I'm glad you like my artwork. :3 Yeah, I prefer Asakura aswell, probably because shading her in such a way was more of a first for me. oO;

WOW you are really good at coloring! I like the style very much. <3 My fav. is the Asakura-san one from Haruhi Suzumiya No Yuutsu <3 <3 The pose for the last one is perfect and amazing! I hope to see a lot more from you <3

Thanks. x3

The first one is awesome ^_^ I love the coloured lineart and the eyes are fantastic!!

Did you use dodge and burn for the last one? It looks like that kind of effect. If you did I would suggest not to use this as it doesn't give a realistic "lighting" effect (IMO, anyway). :) Painting lines is much more effective ^_^

This is really impressive though and I really like your characters :D

--FG

Thanks FG. :3 And yes, I did use the dodge tool. But I'll be more careful next time if I do ever use it again. And that's a good idea, I'll try it. n.n Thanks again. :3

must...tell me...how you..DID THIS!!

i really love that one k? i mucho luv it. Its cool for technology. inside joke. but anyays, yusss... i cant wait to see more!

Uh...I'm not good at explaining things, sorry. xD
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. :3

There is something missing..... I can't put my finger on it... but it is something... it seems importent other wise I wouln't have said anything... but from all of them there is something missing....

~JBCBlank

Right, that was pretty pointless. Unless you're actually going to express any helpful comments then I wouldn't bother posting at all.

She uses black magic or photoshop, I'm not sure.

Anyway, Awesome, We want new things. do something over half term when it comes up.

Black magic? xD

Thanks Esupio. :3 Chances are I will, a week off would mean a lot~

Anyway, I did this today as a request for Wolt:

Click to view image

Shirona, the Elite Four Champion of Diamond and Pearl.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Wonderful work, esspecially on the first pic. The eyes are very well done and the hair is gorgeous. Also, I love the amount of detail that you have put into the last pic. The colors are so viberant and shiny. ^^ Awesome job! Aside from a few minor proportional errors(That may be just part of your style, or I am just being well...me) these are all wonderful pieces. Keep up the good work!

Years
SHE HAS THREE LEGS.
yet, you explained this to me on Da, still I believe so.

Awesome as usual my friend.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
all this work can be discribed as one word. Amazing.
allthough, the frist and second pic throws me off. It looks like the eye is over the hair. I suggest a little more shading. Other than that, these all deserve a full 10/10 or a 9/10.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
You are very talented, I see. The second one must be my personal favorite because of how detailed you made her eyes and the shading makes it seem more realistic and adds more detail. Adding a little design into the background helps it give off a more decorated feel as well. ^___^

The first one, I just simply love the eyes and the hair looks perfect. The shading is pretty good, but I still like the shading on the second one a tad bit more; it's probably because you drew the second one full body which makes it look like there's more shading. Anyhoo, it's still very detailed and I continue to admire the way you draw the eyes. ^___^

The third one is radiant and incredibly detailed, but somehow, it's just not as appealing to me as the last two. It's unfortunate that you made the eyes smaller than the last two creations you did, but everything overall still looks great. n-n I love how you created the background. <3 You must have a pretty interesting imagination to come up with something like that. Basically, I love your work and hope you never stop. n.n

Back