• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Comic) Pokemon Evilation

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
here is my newest comic i hope to keep improving my comic skills cause my previous ones tanked, anyway this comic isnt about trainer getting first pokemon and starting a journey so you will b glad about that so here it is......................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~POKEMON EVILATION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Episode 1 - Rich kid on the block
Episode 2 - Battle on Alex
Episode 3 - Evil within
Episode 4 - Revenge Alex VS Ben part 1
Episode 5 - Revenge Alex VS Ben part 2 (coming soon)

credit:wong agung - attacks

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
1- Don't mix styles. Stick to one, your comic has atleast 4 different styles.
2- Grammar. When making a sentence, always capitalize the first letter. Also, it helps to use a punctuation mark .
3- When you use the bubbles, don't add little white spots, atleast color in those with the correct color. BTW, try and fill the entire bubble, or make smaller and larger ones.
4- Why is it set in Pallet Town? And how did a building a skyscraper mansion magically appear?
5- Could you try and explain the eye ball/hidden evil?
6- How did he have a Caterpie, then have 6 Pokémon?

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
Work on your grammar. A LOT. Good comics have good grammar. A poor use of special effects, if you ask me. You just paste without any real objective. Your backgrounds are all blurry and resized, as well as using a cliche starting point. Saffron would have been better.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
Other than what Angel Of Twilight said, I don`t really see anthing bad about it. The plot idea is a bit mixed up. Like, what exactly is the evil eye thing? Etc etc...

But yeah... It`s actually okay so far... Just fix your grammar... Maybe detail it a bit more and try your best. You might make a darn awesome comic if you do <3

Back