• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Heroes: Registration and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Registration has now been reopened due to the absence of Ninetails. However, if Ninetails wishes to roleplay again, I will allow her to have a chance at getting her role back. Until then, read the rules and apply!

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
I think while we're waiting for i fifth person we should continue the rp before everyone completely loses interest in it. Also I would hate to see it die since I'm actually want to see the end of this rp.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Sorry about being so absent over the past few weeks... well, if you look at my profile, that will explain why I was absent. It was a silly reason, really, with a silly solution... but I'm back and wish to continue in this RPG. *goes to post*

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
Sorry about being so absent over the past few weeks... well, if you look at my profile, that will explain why I was absent. It was a silly reason, really, with a silly solution... but I'm back and wish to continue in this RPG. *goes to post*

Ninetails my advice is to post in the discussion thread in advance that you are taking a leave of absense. I have seen people kicked out of much more serious roleplays due to this.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Ninetails my advice is to post in the discussion thread in advance that you are taking a leave of absense. I have seen people kicked out of much more serious roleplays due to this.

She explained the situation to me. Her internet was down for quite sometime, so that's acceptable. I'm allowing her back in to the RP.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I made a small post. It's lacking, but I didn't want to interfere with anything you might have planned, Turtle.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Hooray for a Ninetales post! \o/

Uwahh~ I wish the other two would post, I'm really in the mood to write another. ;;

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Hey guys. I think I'm gonna close this RP and open up a Digimon RP, Tamers themed. I have an idea in mind. You guys can still apply for my new RP and most likely you guys might make it, but I'm not making any promises. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back