• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toys for the big boys

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
There are 2. Guns and Cars. But since I left my guns back at Moscow, let's talk about the other one. Do you have any cars?

I currently driving my UAZ Patriot. My uncle improved it when I was gone, including the engine. And I'm happy that I'm driving it again. What's yours?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I have a 2006 model Mazda 3. I only got it recently and I love it :) drives so much smoother than my 1995 Toyota Corolla.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Don't really have a car of my own...yet, since my 1992 Honda Accord broke down and it became expensive to fix. At the very moment, I'm using my mom's old 2000 GMC Sierra just for school, as she bought a newer car for herself recently.

I am a huge fan of trucks, btw.

Years
I drive a corn-burning, American-made, 2000 Ford Taurus. Certainly a better vehicle than the hand-me-down 1998 Ford Windstar I used to drive. My brother's stuck with that rust bucket now muahahahaha.

I've got to replace the MAF sensor in the Taurus, as well as flush the windshield washer fluid lines, though, so it's not as though mine doesn't have problems.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
2000 Buick LeSabre Custom, silver in color. Haven't driven it much lately on account of gas prices and weather. It's a bit on the small side for me, but still a nice car. It has the 3800 V-6 which is more than enough power for me. And the seats are a bit better than most other cars nowadays too.

Back