• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Bringing this game back from the grave!

Anyway, here's how it works, you make "what if questions" which has something to do with Pokemon and then, the next poster answers you and makes a new one.

To start off with:

What if Satoshi/Ash's Pikachu turns into a human in one episode?

qw13

Please do not read this text.
Years
Then I would put it in my signature.
What if Magikarp gets 600 stat total in Pokemon XY but doesn't learn any moves other than Splash (even Tackle)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Everyone gets his Gyarados anyway, so nobody would care. Well, Magikarp would considered to be useless even in LC.

What if in a future gen a Pokemon would be introduced with higher stats than Arceus?

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Would be legit. Doubt it would be as useful as Arceus even with the stats.

What if Shinys get much easier to find in the wild in X/Y(without RNG)?

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Then it would be only as cool as getting it with a specific nature/gender.

What if they made a pokémon based on Link? (Legend of Zelda)

j_Woo

Patnogonian
Years
Then I presume it would be able to learn cut ;P

What if in Gen 6, Slaking gets an ability other than Truant?

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I think they actually already confirmed that he's getting Defeatist XD I could be wrong though.

But if they gave him Guts, I would never fight a Slacking under any circumstances.

What if Nintendo was more open about updates dealing with X/Y? An example would be them actually revealing the type of Sylveon instead of causing all of this distress/obsession with it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Then we'd have nothing to obsess over and the run-up to the big reveal would be boring :D

What if beating Giovanni in a Pokémon battle wasn't enough to stop is evil plans?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
That would be an interesting plot imo! Though technically you do have to beat him several times it would still be pretty sweet if his battle only served as say ... a distraction. Yeah don't mind me I'm crazy haha~

What if Nintendo made a crossover between Pokemon and Mario (that's not like... Super Smash bros)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Than Ash would be the main character, saving Pikachu? LOL
What if Swords were items in the series?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Then I think the games would have to be made PG18 and all the cuteness factors would disappear instantly on account of all the blood :(

What if the main stories were optional and you could ignore the evil teams?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Then Glaceon would have an easier time evolving and become over-used, making the appeal of training him much less exciting!

What if the Pokémon games no longer contained gyms?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Then you battle more and even more trainers and your Gym Case wouldn't exist.
What if there was a Pokemon based on an ocelot, jaguar, or cheetah?

King Of Pokemon

Pokemon King
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
Then it would probably be a legendary

What if spam Pokemon (Rattata, Bidoof, Patrat) didn't suck?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Then there would be no answer to the question, 'what is the meaning of life?'

What if they used Pokemon for a great war between each region, only not for the Pokemon to fight each other, but to kill people?

Back