• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxsem

Owner of PokémonXP.com
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2013
Good show with that map, Fang! Anyone who thinks that map is dull is obviously blind!

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2007
lol. I may be wrong..but..im almost sure that one of the fakemon is based off that dragon from Neverending Story.

Besides that, I love this game. I bow to it. *bows*

Last edited:

Merovin

Dragon Master!
Years
Woahhh
Fangking. You Are My God.
Ive Always Loved Your Mapping
But This Map Blows Me Away.
Fantastic.
Cant Wait To See More.
=]

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
WOW!! Map is great! Your map's is great.

kuku-melon

carbonero
Years
WOW!!! I've just read the story... men!!! you've got more imagination than JRR TOLKIEN dude!!! I can't understand how an average person can come with all this out of nothing!!! And the graphics are also great!!! I think this game has waht's needed to become the best pk game not-made by NINTENDO (it is also much better than some NINTENDO's games). The only I don't like about this great idea you had is the fakes... But anyway, you deserve my respect... wish you the best of lucks, can't wait for it to be finished!!!

(Summarizing: your game is simply perfect)

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2013
WOW!!! I've just read the story... men!!! you've got more imagination than JRR TOLKIEN dude!!! I can't understand how an average person can come with all this out of nothing!!! And the graphics are also great!!! I think this game has waht's needed to become the best pk game not-made by NINTENDO (it is also much better than some NINTENDO's games). The only I don't like about this great idea you had is the fakes... But anyway, you deserve my respect... wish you the best of lucks, can't wait for it to be finished!!!

(Summarizing: your game is simply perfect)

I think that the storyline is ACE, *Thumbs Up*, and I'm actually beginning to create my own game because of the insiration of this game, :P sounds cheesy buh its true. I think creating a new 150 pokemon for the game was good, some people like that, others don't, this is why I think you should include some of the more loved old pokemon from past games just to give everyone a piece of somthing they like. that was just an idea not an actual demand lol. Im luving the game no matter what. Its actually quite easy to create a better than nintendo Pokemon Fan Game, all you need is the tools and then knowledge of games to make it better because the people who buy the games are actually the ones who know what we can do to make it better.

ill be opening a thread of my own soon, i just want to get a bit more details about my game before i put it up. Also I was wondering if I could use a handful of the pokemon you have created, (mostly because I think some of them fit into the theme of the new pokemon Im creating, Ive got alot of pokemon Ive made up but I rilli do love some of these pokemon so much that they would fit into my game perfectly.

You would obviously have a massive thank you in the credits and throughout the games creation. If it's a yes would you be able to send me the names of the people who created the pokemon Im asking for if I send you a list of the ones I would like to use.

Lmayonaise

constant pain in the ..
Years
This is by far, the most amazing fan-made game I have seen. It not only has the traditional '2BA Master" plotline, but it has diverse qualities that need to be applauded.

The Pokémon designs are also - possibly the greatest things I have ever seen.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
The link to the demo is the first word in the first line of the first page. Impossible to miss it.

Edit: ok, the link is down. =x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back