• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Master Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
New screenshots for the meantime...

PMQ-Capture1.jpg

PMQ-Capture2.jpg

PMQ-Capture3.jpg

PMQ-Capture4.jpg

PMQ-Capture5.jpg

kimono.jpg

PMQ-Capture6.jpg

PMQ-Capture.jpg

* The Gym is still in progress, so it may look different in the released volume.
* As for the city, there's been some major changes, which will be explained in-game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2010
i thought this was going to be dead with all the negative comments on the first page im going like good idea down the drain but i really dont see how that was plagerizing its not like other people havent made something like that before but anyways keep it up im looking forward to this

phoenixprime88b5

Years
The next update will be the big event in Olivine City featuring a team up with Crystal against Team Aqua (Giving everyone a break against Team Rocket, they do get annoying at times),. The event here will be the catalyst for the entire third volume, so keep that in mind when te time comes.

I don't want to rush the game, just to meet the release date, I want to do my best with this and take my time since this is my first fan game. As I said, no promises but once the game is done by me, I have to go through beta testers and if changes especially major ones ned to be done, then that will slow down the release, so even though I hope to get it out before the end of the year, things may chaged and it will have to be pushed back, but the game ends basciallyas you arrive in Kanto. And since I'm making my way to Olivine City, I'm not too far off but still some ways to go. So please be patient and I hope that the first volume will be worth the wait...

On to Olivine City!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2010
The next update will be the big event in Olivine City featuring a team up with Crystal against Team Aqua (Giving everyone a break against Team Rocket, they do get annoying at times),. The event here will be the catalyst for the entire third volume, so keep that in mind when te time comes.

I don't want to rush the game, just to meet the release date, I want to do my best with this and take my time since this is my first fan game. As I said, no promises but once the game is done by me, I have to go through beta testers and if changes especially major ones ned to be done, then that will slow down the release, so even though I hope to get it out before the end of the year, things may chaged and it will have to be pushed back, but the game ends basciallyas you arrive in Kanto. And since I'm making my way to Olivine City, I'm not too far off but still some ways to go. So please be patient and I hope that the first volume will be worth the wait...

On to Olivine City!!!
when is this supposed to be released?

Atomic Reactor

ok i finally looked at the screens... heres my feedback.

If the gym in ecretueak is covered by snow...
shouldn't the other ones be too?

why are the kimono girls skin different colors?

inside gym looks fine. maybe just use like... a lighter color.
i mean like a gray, dark gray probably.
what about the water? shouldn't it be icy or anything?

you put to much city road in olivine, same with ecretuak.
there shoudln't be that much.

lookin good though aside from those few things.

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2010
i know its not going to be for a while but in his post he says that he doesnt want to rushed, just to meet the release date

im just asking what was the expected release date
sorry if im pissing you off by doing this

phoenixprime88b5

Years
I'm sorry to say but due to uncontrollable circumstances with my Computer and External HD, the project folder of Pokemon Master Quest was lost forever in the digital graveyard. I apologize for this but it was a heartache for me putting almost a year into this project for it to end this way. I will be closing this thread and begin to take more back up saving measures in the future.

I'm planning on making another Pokemon Project but nothing will be promised, just keep your eyes peeled around PC. Goodbye supporters and friends for the time being and may we see one another for another project that will hopefully finally see the light of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back